Amanda32

Goodbye

I just like to say to you all that many thanks to you for all the advice in the past about my son, appreciated >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy::notworthy:

I wont be on here any longer and just wanted to let you all know My son died 2 days ago not sure what from yet. All he had was a stomach bug and there is alwasy alot of wish or what ifs at the moment. We have been told that its nothing we could of done. We had already taken him to the GP same day and given something to put the salt etc back into his body. He got worse so rang a doctor but they said to take him to the hospital as the GP in the mornigntold us if it got worse to do this. On the way to the hospital which they was expecting us and awful thing happened in out car. Not going to say but it something I cant get out of my head. I thing he died by me with my husband driving and my daughter with us too. We called a ambulance on the side of the road but by the time we got to the hospital there was not hope. If we had called a ambulance for him at home it wouldn't of made any difference. The GP in the morning wouldn't been able to see an underlying problem so not her fault either. Personally it looks like something as burst and fluid as gone through his system and posioned him wont know as theres a postmortem being done. Everything was going really well for him. He was in a unit in secondary school and we were told he was the brightest in the class and he would of gone to a mainstream class soon for english. The consultant we seen recently ruled out the ace procedure as he was doing so well with his bowels. He even had his first pee standing up the other day as he kept saying it wouldn't work. My daughter and husband are not taking it that well think im the stronger one (well think im sometimes). Please everybody if you can watch DR Who on christmas day he was lookign forward to that and say a pray for him he was only 11. I am having DR Who music being played and hopefully get flowers made into a tardis. Im trying to been clam so I can sort all this out as my husband cant talk about it. We have lots of support so we are ok there. My daughter as been sleeping in our bed (shes 14 lol) but she needs us now. Take care all and god bless.

Love Amandaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Amanda32

So very very sorry Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I shall light a candle for your son when we go to church to remember our lost loved ones

And we shall watch DR Who thinking of you all >:D<<'>

I hope you all find the strength to get through this - especially at this time of year

Will be thinking of you all - take care >:D<<'>

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

As one parent to another, my heart goes out to you and your family.

I can't even begin to understand how sad and traumatic this must be for all of you. I think you were extremely brave and strong to be able to come on here and tell us of this very sad and tragic event. Thank you for letting us know.

My thoughts and prayers will certainly be with you and for your son. Take care.

FloraXXXXXXX

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

deeply sorry for you and your family

im going to church today i will say prayers for your family

please take care and look after yourselfs

may god be by your side in this time of need

love rq xxx

Thinking about you all.I hope you find some peace in your hearts and minds.

Love Nicola

>:D<<'> Amanda >:D<<'>

I am so very, very sorry. I couldn't begin to understand how difficult it must be for you all, especially at this time of year.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Love,

Annie

xx

Amanda, i am so so sorry hun, i am about to pm you.

Kirstie. :tearful:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Amanda :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

No words could express how you must be feeling right now hun.

I wish I was there in person to give you a hug. Just to do something, just listen.

I pray that you have all the love and support around you, you need right now. >:D<<'>

So sorry :tearful:>:D<<'>

Frang xx

I am so sorry, words just aren't enough. We will be watching Dr Who and I will be thinking of you and your family.

So glad you have family support but remember to be kind to yourself too.

Carrie

Amanda & family, I am so so so sorry to hear of your very sad news... :tearful:

You are in my thoughts and prayers..

and I will be thinking of your son when we watch Dr Who......

Brook >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

I can't imagine anything worse than the loss of a child, I'll light a candle for you and those left behind.

So sorry.

Amanda,

No words seem adequate - I am so sorry and can't imagine what you must be going through.

We will certainly be watching Dr Who on Christmas day. I will be thinking of you and your husband and daughter and praying that you will find the strength you need.

K x

oh amanda , I,m so so sorry for you and your family.What you all must be going through, I can,t imagine >:D<<'> , my two youngest say prayers every night and we will pray for you all now and in the coming weeks.suzex >:D<<'>

We are all very saddened and shocked to hear of this very sad news.

Amanda and family, our hearts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.

Its very difficult to find the words.

We are all here for you anytime ok sweetheart.

Thinking of you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> (((hugs))) for you darling.

God bless.

Di and family.

xxxxxx

amanda word will never express what you are going through i send my condolences to you and your family at this very difficult time and take care of each other

Edited by karin

Oh Amanda I'm so sorry - I dont know what to say - I dont think there's anything you can say when someone loses a child :-(. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lynne x

Amanda,

I cant even begin to understand what you are going through at the moment and I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy.

Love Loraine

xxx

Nothing I say can possibly make any difference but I will watch Dr Who and I will be thinking of you then - and saying a little prayer for you all. xxx

So sorry, i wish there was something i could say or do to make you and your family feel better.We will be thinking of you over christmas, and we will watch Dr Who and say a little prayer. lots of hugs xxx