Amanda32

Goodbye

I just like to say to you all that many thanks to you for all the advice in the past about my son, appreciated >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy::notworthy:

I wont be on here any longer and just wanted to let you all know My son died 2 days ago not sure what from yet. All he had was a stomach bug and there is alwasy alot of wish or what ifs at the moment. We have been told that its nothing we could of done. We had already taken him to the GP same day and given something to put the salt etc back into his body. He got worse so rang a doctor but they said to take him to the hospital as the GP in the mornigntold us if it got worse to do this. On the way to the hospital which they was expecting us and awful thing happened in out car. Not going to say but it something I cant get out of my head. I thing he died by me with my husband driving and my daughter with us too. We called a ambulance on the side of the road but by the time we got to the hospital there was not hope. If we had called a ambulance for him at home it wouldn't of made any difference. The GP in the morning wouldn't been able to see an underlying problem so not her fault either. Personally it looks like something as burst and fluid as gone through his system and posioned him wont know as theres a postmortem being done. Everything was going really well for him. He was in a unit in secondary school and we were told he was the brightest in the class and he would of gone to a mainstream class soon for english. The consultant we seen recently ruled out the ace procedure as he was doing so well with his bowels. He even had his first pee standing up the other day as he kept saying it wouldn't work. My daughter and husband are not taking it that well think im the stronger one (well think im sometimes). Please everybody if you can watch DR Who on christmas day he was lookign forward to that and say a pray for him he was only 11. I am having DR Who music being played and hopefully get flowers made into a tardis. Im trying to been clam so I can sort all this out as my husband cant talk about it. We have lots of support so we are ok there. My daughter as been sleeping in our bed (shes 14 lol) but she needs us now. Take care all and god bless.

Love Amandaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amanda my heart goes out to you and your family at this time of unimaginable sadness, I will pray for your son's speedy journey to the Angels and for strength for you, your husband and daughter to wave him on his way. xxxxxxx

Heartfelt sympathy go to you and your family at this very sad time Amanda. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tilly

I just like to say to you all that many thanks to you for all the advice in the past about my son, appreciated >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy::notworthy:

I wont be on here any longer and just wanted to let you all know My son died 2 days ago not sure what from yet. All he had was a stomach bug and there is alwasy alot of wish or what ifs at the moment. We have been told that its nothing we could of done. We had already taken him to the GP same day and given something to put the salt etc back into his body. He got worse so rang a doctor but they said to take him to the hospital as the GP in the mornigntold us if it got worse to do this. On the way to the hospital which they was expecting us and awful thing happened in out car. Not going to say but it something I cant get out of my head. I thing he died by me with my husband driving and my daughter with us too. We called a ambulance on the side of the road but by the time we got to the hospital there was not hope. If we had called a ambulance for him at home it wouldn't of made any difference. The GP in the morning wouldn't been able to see an underlying problem so not her fault either. Personally it looks like something as burst and fluid as gone through his system and posioned him wont know as theres a postmortem being done. Everything was going really well for him. He was in a unit in secondary school and we were told he was the brightest in the class and he would of gone to a mainstream class soon for english. The consultant we seen recently ruled out the ace procedure as he was doing so well with his bowels. He even had his first pee standing up the other day as he kept saying it wouldn't work. My daughter and husband are not taking it that well think im the stronger one (well think im sometimes). Please everybody if you can watch DR Who on christmas day he was lookign forward to that and say a pray for him he was only 11. I am having DR Who music being played and hopefully get flowers made into a tardis. Im trying to been clam so I can sort all this out as my husband cant talk about it. We have lots of support so we are ok there. My daughter as been sleeping in our bed (shes 14 lol) but she needs us now. Take care all and god bless.

Love Amandaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh how awful for you all, i am so sorry for your tragic loss. Take care of yourself and for your family at this time.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I am desperately sad for you and all of those close to you.I know that there are no words that can even begin to help with the loss you are feeling.I shall remember you all in my prayers over christmas and in the months to come.Karen.

Dear Amanda,

The pain will get easier but it will never go away.

But just remember you are blessed to have had 11 wonderful years with your son.

Keep talking about him with everyone.

Laught at the great times you had and remember the difficult times as well. He was a real person in your life.

I will say a pray for your family

Hugs and kisses to everyone

Lynne

A candle is lit as we speak, a pray in your ears if you can listen, and sky has dr who on reminder, bless your child, and I really am so so sorry that this has happened, your daughter has the best with her, you, and her dad, it is going to be soo hard, my prayer is for strength, courage and that some how you take what you can with the memories and the determination you have held inside of you to support your son, it is so unfair and I dont understand why at all it has to happen.

I really can not say anything at all to help you feel better, the pain is going to be really difficult to bare, but I will in honour do what you have requested.

You know we are here though at any time, just pm us and we will be there.

JsMum

:pray: The lords prayer.

Hi Amanda,

Only me again.

Just wanted to say i have been thinking about you all day! It's just so unfair!! :tearful:

I also wanted to say that there is no need to leave this forum either. In time it might be a source of comfort to you to talk about your lovely boy, and to offer advice to other parents.

I realise that is some way off and you have to think of you and your family right now, but don't feel you have to rush off from here sweetheart, you will be made welcome of that i'm sure.

Much love and a prayer for you all,

Kirstie.

Hi Amanda

I am posting this song in the hope it brings you comfort. The lady talking and singing 'Darlene Zshech' wrote and recorded this song when she lost her child. Its very comforting.

Listen to Darlenes message in this one, she helps others :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzw45z_QK7g

The second one is the original version. I know this to be her testimony about her boy, I did a worksop with her. She is the force behind 'Hillsong'. If you wrote to her I guarantee a reply. Just say a friend of Ps Bec Wood referred you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> if you would like a website pm me for details. She is based in Sydney Australia. Baulkham Hills. She will help you. >:D<<'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN07PPMSvOc...feature=related

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

F x :pray:

Edited by Frangipani

Thanks for all the support it means alot to hear it. I seem to break down when I hea about DR Who as that is what he always went on about but I should be happy he knew we loved him very much. I rang BBC and trying few other things to see if they could do the DR Who in memory of him but the lady said yesterday its all pre recorded and it too late. Never mind I tried, maybe I will send a letter to David Tennant again thanking him for making my son so happy in what he does very soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Amanda,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and all your family in my thoughts prayers throughout this awful time.

:tearful:>:D<<'>

Hugs and kisses to you all

Sam x

Edited by Samsam

We had news this morning about what happened and it took alot of weight off our shoulders what he told us. He told us that nobody in this world would of saved him as there was nothing that could of been done. All the operations he had over the years which the bowels was I think the problem got weak. (sorry but in one ear out the other). He said something like as husband took the call he had an heart attack of the bowel and it just all gave up. Basically the way I can explain it is that it was a time bomb ready to go off. He could of died with this when he was little or next year his little body couldn't cope with much more strain. The surgeons had nothing to do with what happened they probably kept him going longer. Anyway we went see a pantamine earlier on Cinderella which was planned months ago. We really enjoyed it and laughed but I know deep down my son would want us to carry on with christmas and he would of loved the pantomine himself. I know he would want us to be happy and not get depressed and that's what we are going to do.

Love Amandaxxxxxx

Edited by Amanda32

Words aren't enough Amanda.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little lad.

Will think about you and your family.

xx

Amanda..........another candle lit for your special boy.

>:D<<'> hugs from us all here hun.

Take care and god bless.

xxxxxxxx

Amanda and Family, I have not been on here for several weeks.......your thread was the first one I saw....and I am so very sorry and saddened to hear of your darling boy's passing. I think you are exceptional and a very strong woman to be able to try and make a christmas for your daughter. I can only say I wish you well and sincerely hope that you are able to find some comfort in your wonderful memories.

I will be watching Dr Who and thinking of you all.

Take Care, Lisa x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I watched Dr Who and thought of you all....with many others here I am sure.I hope that it provided a little comfort for you at this very sad time.Karen.

Watched Dr Who, said a very special prayer for you all and your lovely boy.

Another candle lit while we watched and said the prayers.

Thinking of you all.

Di.

xxxx