Amanda32

Goodbye

my thoughts are with you all...

Chris

xx >:D<<'>

So sorry Amanda for your loss, my heart goees out to you and your family. You are amazing to keep so strong for your husband and daughter. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Amanda, We have been really busy so have only just looked at the site. So sorry to hear of your loss and at such a time of the year! All our thouhts and prayers will be with you and your family over the next few months. I am sure it's going to be hard for you, but knowing you have good friends and family around will help you to cherish the memories and all the happy times you had together. God bless you, you will be prayed for by many I am sure.

Love Josie.

Amanda, this is the first time i've been on the forum since Christmas & i've just seen your post & wanted to say how sorry i am for your very sad loss >:D<<'> My son is also a huge DR Who fan, next time he watches it, we'll all watch it with him & think of your son. >:D<<'>

Take care & you & your family are in our thoughts & prays xx

Thanks for all the replies of support, it is getting a little easier sometimes but we have the funeral on monday to get out of the way. I sent David Tennant a letter after with thanks for making him happy the other day. I rang the agents that receive the letters and they will make sure he gets it and will ring me to let me know he received it. I'm going back to the school where I help out as soon as possible and so is my husband getting back to work soon and get on with things. Thanks again all of you and being able to talk about it even if it's on here. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Luv Amanda

Amanda Sweetheart, we are all still thinking of you all and the candles are lit everyday with many prayers.

Special prayers for Monday with special candles.

Thinking of you all my love.

Di & family.

xxxxxxxxx

Amanda, we'll always be here to listen to you. Keep on talking and talking about your lad. Be thinking of you on Monday. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

amanda,i am still thinking of you and your family >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

my sister lost two children in a house fire aged 3 and 4,in the very early days she found cruse(?) helpline to be a great support,i hope i have spelt that properly,she says it helped to talk to people who knew exactly how she was feeling,you have been in my thoughts so much and at times like this i wish that a computer screen wasent seperating us and i could give you a big cuddle personally,we are allo thinking about you,take care of yourselfxxxxx >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Amanda, I've read your topic only now and I can only say that you are an incredibly brave woman. I am so sorry. Your news was so shocking.

Try to find some closure on Monday and get as much support as you can.

Martina, from Ireland

Amanda,

You and your family have continued to be in my thoughts and prayers since the day I read your thread, this forum brings such a close bond amongst us all and we shall continue to be here for you.

Will be thinking and praying for you on Monday.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family on Monday.

I heard this song the other day, and said a prayer for you. I pray you are surrounded by supportive loving people at this sad time.

No one can imagine what you are going through, >:D<<'> Will light a candle on Monday :(:pray:

Be gentle with yourself, he's dancing with angels like Darlene Zschech's testimony says. :pray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzw45z_QK7g...feature=related

Love

Frangipani xx >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

Amanda,

I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow. :tearful:

I hope you manage to gain some strength from each other.

I am here, as we all are should you need to talk!

Love to you and your family,

Kirstie.

I too have wept and still weeping about this very sad news and must say Amanda has been bearing up very well indeed, as heartbroken as she is along with all her beloved family & friends.

Amanda love, we are all here for you and will be thinking of you all tomorrow.

Wish we were there to give you all a hug, but you know we are with you in your thoughts, and also in our thoughts.

We have those Special candles ready for your lovely son's day and will be saying our prayers as always darling.

Di & family.

xxxx

Amanda,

I have only just seen this thread. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, and wanted to say my thoughts will be with you and your family today.

:pray:

D

We are thinking of you all today, Amanda.

There is so much Doctor Who stuff around at the moment and every time I see some of it I think of your son.

If you feel like it, and when you feel ready, come back and talk to us, about your son or just about Doctor Who! We are all here for each other.

Lizzie xx >:D<<'>

I wanted to add my condolences at your loss. A tragic story at any time of year. Best wishes to you and your family. Don't try to be too strong, you have to grieve for as long as you need, don't hold it back. My thoughts are with you.

Amanda, i feel very, very sad that you have lost your beautiful boy, it's the worst thing that can happen, losing a child, i hope that you and your family have lots of help and support, i will be thinking of you, and come back here whenever you need to.

lots of love,

s

xxx

Really stupid question coming, but how are you doing hun?

I have been thinking about you a lot. >:D<<'>

amanda i have only just seen your post. i am absolutely devasted for you. i really dont know what to say here. we are all here for you. you will be in my prayers and thoughts today and always. god bless you and your family. :pray:

I just want to say many thanks for the kind words all of you with the support, I know it's hard to lose a family member when they are old but think being so young as shocked everyone. I am currently trying to find out why we wasn't told that this was going to happen but I am not going to blame anyone just answers. I went back to the local school where I help today and they didn' t think I would of been going in. I feel myself getting on with everything so I dont have to think about it and still talk about him but rather be busy to be honest. My husband is not taking it that well cant deal with it so trying to reasure him that it will get easier over time. My daughter is back in school toady rather than yesterday but I think a counsellor needs to se us all soon. The funeral went well lastweek we had a Tardis made, someone else made 2 daleks and a Liverpool cushion from flowers it was lovely. We had DR Who music playing at the end, he would of loved that. The church was full and alot couldn't get into the church with school teachers, head teachers etc and some of my son's friends parents. Sorry if I have been depressing everyone but we have all been there for one another with advice about our children in the past and you are all still supporting each other now even if it's a rant about something. Take care all we are ok here just time that's all we can do. Thanks

Amandaxxxxxx :notworthy::notworthy:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I have not been around for a while this is the first post I have read and I am so sorry to hear your terrible news, my thoughts and prays are with you and your family. I am glads that your dear sons funeral went well it sounds like it was a lovely send off for your son. I cannot think of words that can give any comfort I can only offer my deepest sympathy take care x x x