Amanda32

Goodbye

Amanda,

thanks for letting us know how you are.

Everyone is here for you anytime. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Amanda and family >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Time truly helps to ease the pain.... I have read Kubler Ross books about grieving - they really helped me. She describes all the emotions going on at the moment. Its a process I found hard to grasp without her help. :(

Take care >:D<<'> One day at a time.

Love

Frang xx

Edited by Frangipani

Amanda.

Continue to think and pray for you and your family.

May in time your pain be eased and your memories bring you comfort and strength.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Not been here since so Nov so I've only just read your thread, I am so sorry for your lose, you and your family are in my thoughts >:D<<'>

Take care of yourselfs

eve x

Things are starting to be put in place with what happened to my son with the GP that examined him that morning. She is a lovely Dr and very caring we had over an hr of her time today even though she had surgery to go to, she didn't mind. What she said was that that adesions started off then started another problem then another which shut his bowels down. Basically what she told us was if it was the large bowel you can get signs of problems but has he had problems with the small bowel you wouldn't notice it just look like a stomach bug. The large bowel could give you a matter of hours ans may get surgery in time but the small bowel going is instant so he wouldn't of suffered. If in the past he did end up having surgery (ace procedure) they may have seen it and treated it. Too be honest it wouldn't of lasted long as she said that the more surgery he had the worse things would of got as the bowels sort of stuck together perhaps knotted or twisted and that led to lack of blood supply to the organs. Personally if it was found I would of turned the operation down as to have him having surgery after surgery would of been painful and upsetting and it wouldn't of been fare to him to suffer your just keeping him alive really maybe for another few months, weks then have another op agin and again I couldn't do that. Nobody would of none this was going to happen they only notice when he had a post mortem. All operations comes with a risk and his insides couldn't deal with it anymore. We had a letter yesterday from the genetics people for him to see them about further testing that was done. They rang and I told her, which she was shocked nothing else came up but if we wanted to see all the paperwork on all the tests they did with chromosomes we could. Anyway feeling a little better knowing more about the jargon the docs use and understanding everything etc.

Thanks

Amandaxxxxx :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by Amanda32

Dear Amanda

I have only just seen this post. I don't know what to say except my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are obviously a very strong person but don't be too strong - it's important to grieve. Don't just leave - there are many people here who would want to support you whenever you need it.

Gail xxxxxxxxx

Amanda,

I hope knowing all the facts, and knowing that everything possible was done, is helping to ease the pain a little.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> to all of you

K x

Words seem inadequate, but I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you all these past weeks, and so glad you are still on the forum sometimes.

Bidx