Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Wont be around much

Oh Shaz, I just wish I could do or say more, I can't not begin to imagin what things are like for you and how hard this must be fighting all this alone. Your words have really touched me and although you seem to be struggling I still hear your fighting spirit, you will remain strong and get through all this, no only for the kids, for Steve but also for yourself, you just have to.

Thinking of you and your family, sending much strength and positive vibes and praying that this nightmare will soon be over for you all.

Take care and stay in touch.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love Clare x x x

shaz,all i can ever send you is one of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> its meant from the heart,stay strong and keep in touch when you can

Hi All.

Thanks for your words of support. its great to know we are thought of in a positive way. Its been 8 weeks 3 days now !

im very saddened to hear about Phasmid, i feel very selfish to moan. so out of respect for a great man............... I wont.

Love to all

Shaz Steve & MyWorld >:D<<'>

Nearly 11 weeks now. no one from the education department has been any where near. I asked for help a few weeks back, but managed on my own as no help came. Ive proved we dont need them. Im doing ok on my own.

Thanks guys for been here when i call to mums. (police still insist on keeping all of my belongings) a bit mixed up tonight - maybe im not making sense, i maybe stopped making sense the day i thought i was doing the right thing. ???? :unsure:

Shaz, thinking of you hun and sending you loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

I'm wishing you all the luck in the world my sweetie.

All the best to you hun and we are here whenever you need us ok sweetie.

Now you take lots of care, praying that all will get better for you. :pray:

Di. :)

xxxx

Nearly 12 weeks. :crying:

The kids just want their dad. K is missing him so much and i fear i may have mentally scarred him for life, as i lost the plot in front of him on the 20/12/07 and now everytime i show the slightest change in emotion he breaks down and cries. he constantly asks me if im frustrated, and has changed so much he is really suffering.

But he's my husband and soulmate he is the father to my children. autism add to the complication of my life now, as we used to deal with this as a team - a ###### good team.

I love steve with all my heart..... he's brought me nothing but happiness and security in the last 12 years - i have children with him and as you all know we were about to embark on a journey into MyWorld. (My book - His song about the bathplug, Our school the home educating.) We were just about to step out of the system when the system stepped in..........

Feeling Raw. and this thread has turned into the incohereant ramblings of a penguin in the night time. Its like a blog :tearful:

Im sorry guys. Ill get off now. Need to check my mail clear out all the spam, but it keeps the account open for sites like this - actually its the only site i have ever stuck to.... im babbling... ill go.... sorry

shaz i really dont know what to say,nothing i write will help you i know >:D<<'> but i am thinking of you and wish you all the best xxxxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Shaz my thoughts are also with you, I am really thinking of you and your family, you must be going through hell right now and I hope that soon the suffering is over, take care and hugs to all of you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi everyone.

14 weeks and counting :tearful: we had our first inspection from the independant LEA man. he will now go away and write a report of SUPPORT for what we are doing. He knows despite steves current abode, that we have done what we have done for the right reasons, with the kids best interest at heart.

He said we are in the top 10 of home educating households in our area. :notworthy:

I just wish steve was here to see how much stress its relieved.

Take care all

I'll see you next week If i havent cracked up by then :tearful::whistle:

Shaz (MyWorld)

Hi Pingu,

So good to hear the Home Ed is going so well and that the LEA man was impressed you obviously done a fabulous job :thumbs:

Clare x x x x

Hi Pingu,

Only just read some of this thread - and don't really understand what's going on - but hope you and your family are ok.

Chin up,

Take care,

Jb

Hello All.

I have moderated Pingu's last post because I was worried about it containing a lot of specific information.However I can say that the situation has not improved and the family are having a very tough time.Karen.

Edited by Karen A

Pingu - I really don't know what to say - other than I'm thinking of you and your family.

Please take care, be strong and chin up,

Jb x

Pingu,

Hope you and kids can work through this together. You are there for them and that will help them through it.

have no idea what you are going through and why, but it's obviously very difficult cirumstances for all of you.

Take care

Flora XX

Shaz,

Sorry to hear that things have gotten worse and that your having an even more tough time.

Thinking of you and yours.

Clare x x x

Hi Every one.

Steve pleaded guilty on wednesday. he will be sentenced on the 19th june. The media have gone to town big time and are making our lives even more difficult.

Kids ok. I'm ok. Im standing by the man i know and love in the hope that we can have a future.

Should be getting the computers back sometime this year :wallbash: if im lucky. thanks for been there. :tearful:

Shaz Steve & MyWorld.

x