baddad

musical fun :)

Gaaaaah! Narrow escape there Fran, clicked it off before the "music" started! :lol:

Now you know I like to embaress myself occasionally..(see avvy and a prevoius thread :lol:) Well this is another of those times

I came across the spice girls song and it reminded me of something I did when I was about 17..........We had a village fete and there was a *cough* spice girls comp.......... myself, my sister and a few friends went dressed as the spice girls and I went as scary spice.......Good fun at the time although looking back I do cringe.......and before anyone says anything I don't have photographic evidence :)

went a litle of topic sorry :)

Hi,

Since I popped in to post on the MMR thread, >:D<<'>

I thought I would wake up this neglected thread, with a song my dd has brainwashed me with.

Its torture, I thought I was bad with music, it runs in the family, dont know who is worse dd, ds or yours truly.

I love this Timbaland song etched on my brain thanks to dd :rolleyes:

remember this guy :thumbs: feel good music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS0FwVBME0c

One for the road, again :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ba6BE0Aho

all the best,

Fran :D xx :lol:

Edited by Frangipani

Hi

I attended an awesome Conference last week and one of the guest speakers included this song in his speech.

I know you lot are faced with the same challenges every day and thought you would like to listen to the song.

He was a motivational speaker and his message was about 'Believing in yourself no matter what' this song says it all.

So hugs from Aussie, I hope you enjoy it.

Fran x