pearl

FORUM NEW YEARS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Robin Hood, POT?

Did you spot my mate Tom in a horrible wig playing music under the tree after John's baby was born?

And another friend on the hurdygurdy?

Pearl knows all about my musical connections!

:bounce:

Mumble needs a Spacehopper, she said so. All my family are upstairs, watching Sussex explode.

I've got a glass of champagne, and a goblet of mulled wine, and in a minute, both childrn will remember that they don't like alcohol and give me their champers. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!

I hope they never develop a taste for it, and I will always be there to save them.

Now den, cross your arms over your bosoms (chesticles for the men) and sing

Great minds Pearl, great minds!!! It seems the witches are on the same wavelength!!!!!!!! >:D<<'> :notworthy:

And yes Bard, I do need a spacehopper!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Who brought the red sparkling wine? Not sure what to make of it cheers any how! It's 'madness' here.

yeuch!! :sick: Not me!! :D

It wasn't meant to be sparkling red David, but pearl made me do Auld Lang syne with mulled wine in one hand and champagne in the other. It'll taste fine.

My parents always phone me, and this year we both have speaker phones, so we can all shout at the same time.

Brother and family are skiing in Canadia, and are incommunicado. Drunk and I can still spell, how cool is that? B)

My parents always phone me, and this year we both have speaker phones, so we can all shout at the same time.

Brother and family are skiing in Canadia, and are incommunicado. Drunk and I can still spell, how cool is that? B)

:notworthy:

I'm going to Communicado for my next holiday

Canadia??? :lol:>:D<<'>

Edited by pearl

Ooh mr pearl has taken to the dance floor!

Look!

My OH is now reading a book called Modernismo Y Modernistas. Either my eyesight is going or it's not in English. The children are chasing each other round the garden with torches. The cat is sitting on my feet.

Just entering into the party spirit - we live in a very rural community - only 5 houses incl us. So it was with great delight that we have just frightened the life out of 4 of them by letting off the 2 rockets left over from firework night. :devil:

My OH is now reading a book called Modernismo Y Modernistas. Either my eyesight is going or it's not in English. The children are chasing each other round the garden with torches. The cat is sitting on my feet.

No, its the cat that is reading the book. Mr Bard is sitting at your feet. You were right about the children though. You really are drunk arent you?

I can obviously only spell long and complicated words then, small ones elude me.

I can obviously only spell long and complicated words then, small ones elude me.

Ah, you could have gotten away with that - google 'Canadia' :unsure:

OK peeps, Lee and I are off to get some sleep :wub:

Thanks for a great year :notworthy:>:D<<'>

See you in the (late) morning :)

Ah, you could have gotten away with that - google 'Canadia' :unsure:

Oh no, I'm always honest me.

Pearl.....how many of the 92 guests are at the party ????

Well if you count all those young ravers who gatecrashed earlier, probs all of them!

Thanks for a great time everyone, I am off to work in about 10 minutes, catch you all soon.

Luv ya's lots loads.

Clare x x x x

Edited by Clare63

Why am I invisible? David, it must be a computer thing. DAVID WAKE UP!

Why isn't my name on the party list? Am I a gatecrasher?

Well guys, I think its time to hit the sack, so here is my tribute to you lovely peeps.

I really hope I get to meet some of you this year.

And I really hope I dont regret saying that :lol:

This has been great fun - will the last person to leave please turn out the lights & post the key through the letter box.

Anyone unable to stand is welcome to crash out on the floor, but please keep a bucket close by.

Good night, see you tomorrow xxxx

I really hope I get to meet some of you this year.

And I really hope I dont regret saying that :lol:

I can't imagine what you are implying. :blink::wacko:

Off to catch my children, or lock them out for the night. Whatever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Edited by Bard

Thanks Pearl - it was lovely to hang out with you all, heading off to another party in the US I wish :)

thanks everyone

love Fran x x >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

What time do you call this? The night is still young. (Just got back from taking a friend home who lives on the other side of Durham. My mum was driving but didn't want to do trip on her own.) Anyway laying in bed now two hot water bottles under my back. Newcastle dovet on top of me. Happy New Year. Hope everyone has a wonderful 2008. (I suggest you all find your ear plugs.) Things can only get better. Can only get better.....

... can only get better...

;)

I wonder if that goes for my singing and spelling?! ;)

Do you have the option to hide your status on Bard? That is the only reason I can presently think of for you not been on the list.