pearl

FORUM NEW YEARS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all >:D<<'> .....I'm gonna have to be a wuss and poke my head briefly in this door, say my hello's and then run for bed! :)

Have been up since very early and now seeing double! - and it's not alcohol related! :o

Have to say a huge thank you to all of you - you've been a great support to me over the last 6 months and it's been a pleasure to be part of this forum >:D<<'>

Hope you all have a great evening, and here's a toast to you all :cheers:

Nighty nite >:D<<'> Have fun :)

Dear all >:D<<'> .....I'm gonna have to be a wuss and poke my head briefly in this door, say my hello's and then run for bed! :)

Have been up since very early and now seeing double! - and it's not alcohol related! :o

Have to say a huge thank you to all of you - you've been a great support to me over the last 6 months and it's been a pleasure to be part of this forum >:D<<'>

Nighty nite >:D<<'> Have fun :)

llisa!!!!! Mwah!!!! No more than you have supported us hun.

Happy new year!

And who is that man with the bare chesticle?????

:oops: sorry is my hubby lurking here somewhere!! :shame:

Happy New Year llisa

Edited by kellyanne

I'll have a drink for you :wine: It'll be tough, but as it's you, i'll put myself out :)>:D<<'>

And who is that man with the bare chesticle?????

Mmmmmmmm :wub: :wub:

I'm just going to sit quietly in the corner for a while now . . . :)

I'll have a drink for you :wine: It'll be tough, but as it's you, i'll put myself out :)>:D<<'>

Mmmmmmmm :wub: :wub:

I'm just going to sit quietly in the corner for a while now . . . :)

Is it older women he likes, or older penguins?

Aah, aah, aah, aahhhh . . .

I saw one of them on the telly a few weeks back - he had my glasses on - see I'm a famous penguin!!!!!!!! :D:lol::dance:

im sat out dont worry :lol: im off too. need painkillers and quick. I totally agree llisa you have all been a great support to me to and i might need you all again soon (not for toilet cleaning :lol: ) so good night all andHAPPY NEW YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys....is there room for a small one !!!!???? would love to hang out for a bit with you lot and have a boogie, great tunes by the way, takes me right back.

Clare x x x

Hi Guys....is there room for a small one !!!!???? would love to hang out for a bit with you lot and have a boogie, great tunes by the way, takes me right back.

Welcome - the more the merrier - so long as no one nocks Lee off me, I'm happy :):wub:

No worries Mumble, got two of my own dark curly haired men here with me, though in the other room playing playstation tutt typical.

Right then where the booze.....kitchen I guess, whose hanging out there I wonder .................

Yayyy!! I made it :dance::dance: just flew in from Sydney :lol:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hugs all round cheers. :wine::groupwave::D

When this New Years is over we should all go to the US I hear the fireworks are a must see.

Here everyone I brought lots of bubbly, almost didn't let me through customs - forgot to declare the bubbly :D

:cheers: oooooo dancing on the tables already :lol: :lol: :groupwave::D

here I brought kareoke just for a laugh. Check it out.....

:thumbs::notworthy::dance:

right guys I'm sorry but I'm done if I drink anymore I'll throw up :sick: and then prob pass out

It's been a good nght hve fun all

Happy new year to you all and the same as every1 else thanx 4 all th advice and help you have given me since i've joined

Love to you all

KA x x x x

G'night rach, thanks for not messing my house up!

Welcome Clare!

Ooh Anita I was looking for something like that & couldnt find anything! :notworthy:

Now den, something to really get the rafters shaking:

small but loud

:jester::gather::party::wine::partytime::eat1::jester:

Not too late am I? Brought my own mead, so you can keep Lee.

Going to be dashing in and out, but happy New Year, you fantastic and endlessly fascinating bunch.

Thank you for all the insights, friendships and general silliness, you are wonderful.

Welcome Fran & Bard, & anyone I've missed! >:D<<'>

Wow this room is really full!

*opens window* is it me or is it hot in here?

G'night kellyanne, thanks for the great company!

Not too late am I? Brought my own mead, so you can keep Lee.

Welcome >:D<<'> I like your thinking :lol::D

Enjoy the party :party::jester::gather::cheers: The fireworks will be going off in 12 minutes. I'm just going to find my ear plugs :rolleyes:

Was that pearl I saw dancing on the table !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Anita that was fun :lol::lol::lol:

No, I was the old lady in the floral dress going rapidly backwards :lol:

OK dont go anywhere, I'm away for the next few mins to see in the new year with mr p (who is thinking I have finally lost it) & JP, who is puzzled by the whole concept of a virtual party.

Back shortly after 12 for air kisses xx

NO..... YOU'VE SHATTERED ALL MY ILLUSIONS OF YOU :o

Great party Pearl, just the best ever ! I can feel myself getting all sloppy soon.... I think you guys are just great and have been such a wonderful support to me over the past year, don't know what I would have done without ya !

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x x x x x

puzzled by the whole concept of a virtual party.

I think we could start a trend here :D Everyone can wear what they want, drink what they want, eat what they want, talk to who they want without worrying about when to talk, be an equal - great great party!!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Thanks for making me so welcome this year. You've all really made a huge difference and I appreciate all your support even if I don't say so enough >:D<<'>