pearl

FORUM NEW YEARS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

*very quiet post given some people's antics last night* :devil:

Good morning all :)

Hope your heads are OK :) Thanks for a great party Pearl >:D<<'> Do you think we could make it into the guiness world records as the first online virtual new years party?? :unsure::party:

Meeting up with people? I'd be scared, very very scared - there's some right strange rhinos around here!! :whistle: *runs off to hide*

*Creeps quietly into darkened living room with pot of coffee & toast for the overnighters.

What is that crumpled black & white heap against the radiator? It is Mumble. Someone has superglued her into her penguin suit. Returns with scissors & a bottle of acetate.

Someone has propped Bard up in an armchair & drawn a moustache & glasses on her face in permanent marker. She is snoring gently, oblivious.

A groan comes from the corner. It is David Matthew Baker, who is now realising that limbo dancing with a bad back is probably best avoided.

Pearl notes with relief that new carpet is free from red wine stains. Quietly backs out of room, pulls the door shut ....

then turns the hoover on. :devil: *

*Creeps quietly into darkened living room with pot of coffee & toast for the overnighters.

What is that crumpled black & white heap against the radiator? It is Mumble. Someone has superglued her into her penguin suit. Returns with scissors & a bottle of acetate.

Someone has propped Bard up in an armchair & drawn a moustache & glasses on her face in permanent marker. She is snoring gently, oblivious.

A groan comes from the corner. It is David Matthew Baker, who is now realising that limbo dancing with a bad back is probably best avoided.

Pearl notes with relief that new carpet is free from red wine stains. Quietly backs out of room, pulls the door shut ....

then turns the hoover on. :devil: *

Mumble stuck to chair yeah sorry it was me she insisted on coming to the US New Year party with me, no problem but, then onto Canada and skiing I just couldn't keep up with her. Then I found Bard doing the Chicken dance with 'JD' she sort of sat there on the chair and flopped. It was JD that drew that on her face so she remembered who she was dancing with. Mumble keeps talking about the North Pole something about Lee in a loin cloth :blink: she was worried he would get hypothermia. So we were desperate to keep tabs on her. Frang danced all the way home on the last plane to Sydney, and spread out beach towel and fell asleep, Argh what day is it I am not sure which time zone I am in. :hypno::photo: but I have it all on camera. :thumbs:

I have it all on camera

There should be some great blackmail opportunities there Fran. Please destroy the one of me sliding down the bannister singing Stairway to Heaven.

Mumble stuck to chair yeah sorry it was me she insisted on coming to the US New Year party with me, no problem but, then onto Canada and skiing I just couldn't keep up with her.

Ouch - well I hope someone's going to pick up the repair and dry-cleaning bill for my suit :D:lol:

Canada next year, anyone?? :unsure::D

Mumble keeps talking about the North Pole something about Lee in a loin cloth :blink: she was worried he would get hypothermia. So we were desperate to keep tabs on her.

South Pole. Does no one ever listen to me???? :P You'd think that I only had one thing on my mind . . . :lol:

Now Pearl - the hoover was enough - turn off that blender - no-one wants a smoothie for breakfast. And whoever brought the parrot and cockerel - tell 'em to shut up!!!!! :lol: :lol:

no-one wants a smoothie for breakfast.

Awwww - I thought I'd found a good use for the leftover cranberry sauce, bread sauce & mince pies, too.

Fry-up, anyone?

:devil:

I have it all on camera

There should be some great blackmail opportunities there Fran. Please destroy the one of me sliding down the bannister singing Stairway to Heaven.

How much??? :lol: what about the one on the dining table singing into a hair brush. Gosh it was you doing Abba too - 'You can dance, you can dance - having the time of you life... singing the dancing queen.... :dance: ha ha ha!!!

Fry-up, anyone?

Ooh, now that's more like it. Full English please, but without the juicy bit of the tomatoes!! :eat::lol: But just make sure you fry it nice and quietly and be sure not to set the smoke-alarm off . . .

How much??? :lol: what about the one on the dining table singing into a hair brush. Gosh it was you doing Abba too - 'You can dance, you can dance - having the time of you life... singing the dancing queen.... :dance: ha ha ha!!!

Aaah, not guilty - EVERYONE was doing that (its a v big table) - including you, Fran, had you forgotten? I had my phone cam & I wasnt afraid to use it :devil:

Ooh, now that's more like it. Full English please, but without the juicy bit of the tomatoes!! :eat::lol: But just make sure you fry it nice and quietly and be sure not to set the smoke-alarm off . . .

Well I'd have your earplugs on standby Mumble as my body is about 5 seconds behind my brain this morning, anything could happen .....

Gosh it was you doing Abba too - 'You can dance, you can dance - having the time of you life... singing the dancing queen.... :dance: ha ha ha!!!

Do we get a replay at the meetup? - if so, put me down as a definate whenever and wherever it is. I'll bring my camara :photo: - Frang's definately got the right idea with blackmail piccies!!! :lol:

loos free everyone didnt quite make it home :lol: . :pray: that pearl doesnt spot the marks :unsure:

Aaaah. I just thought the door was jammed, did you go to sleep in there?

*passes bottle of Cillit Bang discreetly to rach*

How are you feeling today?

yes now have a crick in my neck. Loos clean i was in there just in case cause id had to much and didnt want and involuntary movement in the night and i am feeling alot better now might try a nice greasy fry up in a mo :sick:

I do not snore!

I've been out in the garden, that's how I begin every New Year's day, pottering around pruning and checking on the progress of the snowdrops and other bulbs.

JD and I are both rum drinkers, so that's a good match! I seem to have an assortment of items plaited into my long witchy locks, so if you're missing a cranberry spoon, just squeak and I'll return it.

We call it the Bacon alarm in my house, due to the fact that although I'm a veggie, I'm the only one who cleans the grill. If I'm derelict in my duty, the alarm goes off every time someone grills. Flames have been known to occur.

Do we get a replay at the meetup? - if so, put me down as a definate whenever and wherever it is. I'll bring my camara :photo: - Frang's definately got the right idea with blackmail piccies!!! :lol:

Oh yes...... where do I start.... Frang wanders off to view the evidence :dance::devil::lol::D

yes now have a crick in my neck. Loos clean i was in there just in case cause id had to much and didnt want and involuntary movement in the night and i am feeling alot better now might try a nice greasy fry up in a mo :sick:

Mmmmmm, smell that bacon sizzling! Do you like your egg yolk really, really runny? :devil:

Sweetheart, you will learn. Women like Pearl and me are unblackmailable. It's impossible to think that two respectable ladies can do anything naughty. :devil:

And if we are caught, people tend to be impressed that we've still got it in us.

I do not snore!

I have phone cam evidence to the contrary :devil:

I was lying on top of Johnny. He snores.

Definately not first:

Oh no....

And stepping into the Tardis (as seen on Jool's Hootananny last night)... the forum's (krism as it was then) first birthday bash:

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.ph...=391&st=320

L&P

BD :D

PS: No hangover here :) But no cooked breakfast either :(

PPS: some of the formatting went west with the upgrade, so quotes look like swedish o's and other various annoyances... DOH!

I was lying on top of Johnny. He snores.

*goes to check*

Ooh yes he's still there. And unconscious.

Form an orderly queue, ladies ....

Oh no....

And stepping into the Tardis (as seen on Jool's Hootananny last night)... the forum's (krism as it was then) first birthday bash:

L&P

PPS: some of the formatting went west with the upgrade, so quotes look like swedish o's and other various annoyances... DOH!

59 pages?????? :notworthy: What lightweights we were last night!!!!

Edit; have just realised that its the batcave thread - so this party has been going on since 2004? :notworthy:

Edited by pearl

Theirs wasn't a NY party. Some of us attended two online parties, plus celebrating at home. All at the same time.

Edited by Bard

Edit; have just realised that its the batcave thread - so this party has been going on since 2004? :notworthy:

:lol: yeah well ours was much more exciting with JD.

So we noticed you came in BD after 1am but you were lurking the whole time, we caught you and DMB out the back brushing up on the Macarena - see the girls get the moves naturally, and ooohh so did JD :wub: cute behind .....okay ??? did anyone else see that funny dance BD was trying to teach ... who was it :whistle:

It wasn't meant to be sparkling red David, but pearl made me do Auld Lang syne with mulled wine in one hand and champagne in the other. It'll taste fine.

:lol::lol::clap:

Thanks Pearl great party, thanks everyone for being such fun have not laughed so much in ages.

Hope not too many sore heads today...

Clare x x x

Ps mine's a bacon sarnie

You are very welcome Clare, its the guests that make a party & you lot were legendary.

Shall we do next years at Bards? She has mead, and mulled wine, & all sorts of scrummy stuff.

Oh no....

L&P

I thought you might have become more outrageous during your time here Baddad.Apparently you were always this bad. :lol::lol::lol: Karen.

and ooohh so did JD :wub: cute behind .....okay ???

Cute behind? Cute behind what? The bike sheds? Closed doors??

BTW - took Ben to see 'Golden Compass' today and saw an ad for JD's New movie...

He's SWEENEY TODD!

Who'd a thought they'd make a remake of The Sweeney?? :rolleyes: Is JD gonna be Regan or Carter? Mind you, he's been practicing the accent since that Jack the Ripper film he did, so his cok-a-knee should be up to scratch: 'You're nicked you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!'

L&P

Sorry?

A Barber?

Meat Pies?

Surely that was Mrs Miggins?

Really??

Oooer....

Edited by baddad

You are very welcome Clare, its the guests that make a party & you lot were legendary.

Shall we do next years at Bards? She has mead, and mulled wine, & all sorts of scrummy stuff.

What?

What??

Just don't put out an invite on YouTube.

I rather fancy having the celebration in a yurt in the back garden. I wonder how much felt there is in Art resources in school...

Of course you can come. Mumble and G can practice roasting venison in a fire pit, it'll be a medieval celebration of course. Not sure about the music though.