hev

steven starts school

on wednesday!!!!!!its come round very quick,he goes to the residential till friday then comes home then goes back to the resi on sunday for the week.

i feel strange about it but he seems ok,really hope it goes well,i got a good feeling when i visited,its in hampshire,he was very homesick at the last school,fingers crossed for us please :pray::pray:

hev,

will keep everything crossed for you and Steve... hope this one works out for him and they put more effort into it than the last one!

Good luck

Flora XX

Fingers and toes crossed and sending loads of positive vibes.

Here's hoping this is the "right" one.

Take care Hun, I will thinking of you on Wednesday.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Good Luck, it seems to feel right this time round, maybe the other school just didnt have the right support like this one, and may be something at this one keeps him more interested and he feels like he belongs and feels safer been there.

Let us know how it goes.

JsMum

Good luck Hev and Steve!

They didn't really give him much opportunity to settle into the other school. Hopefully this one will be more helpful. It will take time for him to adjust.

T x

GIVE IT TIME!

bighead you shouldnt make me laugh so early in the morning!!you obviously remember my posts from the previous school :lol: im nervous,i never get up at 5,it feels like midnight,got a lot of sorting out to to do today,thanks your good vibes,you lot are lovely >:D<<'>

well hes there now :unsure::unsure: mum and dad took him in the taxi,i had to take kate to school and to be honest i felt like i would cry and i didnt want him to see it

he left ok,some boys met him at the gate and welcomed him :thumbs::thumbs: it does seem a lovely school,i got butterflies at mo,not sure if he will phone tonight,i will let you know when i hear anything

steve phoned me :thumbs:he sounded a bit fed up but then he had just been asleep,he said he likes it better than the last school

i went to bed early last night as i felt a bit flat,just waiting till tomorrow really till he comes home

thanks suze,he will be home at 4 tomorrow,he is cooking us chicken fahitas when he gets in and sat night he has chosen a pizza take away,he sounds so upbeat on the phone and its made me feel so happy,he hasent a clue how ive been feeling obviously,im very cheerful on the phone