Mumble

Greenwich Meetup

Laydeeez- I'm sure it's very exciting buying new dresees and stuff, but if you're gonna bung the piccies up can you hoik them over onto photobucket or something rather than linking directly to the shop's website? :)

Cheers m'dears!

:D

Me to! :thumbs:

So............who's going?? :unsure:

Hev

Bid

SG

Bard

Mumble

Soraya

Who else? :D

I'm coming too

Don't forget Kellyanne (in a smock )
Minus the smock!!! :shame:

Just got to find something to wear :unsure:

Edited by kellyanne

Laydeeez- I'm sure it's very exciting buying new dresees and stuff, but if you're gonna bung the piccies up can you hoik them over onto photobucket or something rather than linking directly to the shop's website? :)

Cheers m'dears!

:D

:oops:

Sorry, BD :shame:

(But it is lurverly, isn't it! :lol::clap: )

Boho :dance:

Hev

Bid

SG

Bard

Mumble

Soraya

Me, friend L & Niknaks...

Pearl & JP

Warren

Tally (and cake! :notworthy: )

:dance:

Don't forget the Baggys! :clap:

Boho :D

Oooh, I've got one!! :clap:

Teeny bit big so may need to alter a bit, but it's absolutely garjuss :bounce:

lookee here

It'd had better be sunny now!!

Have justified buying it 'cos I can wear it to the work Hogroast Partay at the end of July too! :shame:

Boho :dance::clap::bounce:

Thats beautiful Bid. I love dresses too. And sparklie shoes would look lovely with it. And a pretty sparkly necklace or earrings.

:)

:oops:

Sorry, BD :shame:

(But it is lurverly, isn't it! :lol::clap: )

i think it would look lovely on baddad :clap:

i think it would look lovely on baddad :clap:

:clap: darn you beat me to it :lol:

I was also going to add I think he's jealous, that's why he grumbled about the link :devil:

Flozza :lol:

Lovely dress Bid :thumbs: You will look lovely! Have you sorted out your jewellry yet?

I can't get away with wearing dresses either :( Far too large chested and my bra's are so reinforced I can never wear anything that has delicate straps. Doesn't help having lumpy upper arms either, ho hum.

Yes, we will all be at Greenwich, even DS (please can everyone talk to him :devil: )

Don't know what time we will be there though, so will track you all down in the park.

Oooooh, I'm getting nervous :unsure:

Woop woop!!

I might even be brave enought to speak to you this year! :lol:

Or maybe just to Gene :wub:;)

Boho :devil:

Edited by bid

Lovely dress Bid :thumbs: You will look lovely! Have you sorted out your jewellry yet?

Even better, I washed it and because it's cotton it's shrunk a teeny bit so I don't need to take it in now!! :clap:

AND one of my girlies has donated a fabby huge purple perspex ring, and I've already got some garjus purple nail varnish.

Just need to get some weeny flower stickers for my toe nails, and either ear-rings or a pendant (don't want to over do it with both cos the material is so busy ;) ).

Woop woop! :bounce:

Boho :clap:

that's why he grumbled about the link :devil:

he likes a good old grumble dont he flo :lol: if they ever did a new series of one foot in the grave he would be a perfect victor meldrew :clap:

Okey-dokieeee...

Hev

Bid

SG

Bard

Mumble

Soraya

Me, friend L & Niknaks...

Pearl & JP

Warren

Tally (and cake! notworthy.gif )

Kellyanne

Kathryn

Da Baggies

Andddddddddddddddddd??? :unsure:

The dress isn't BD's colour............................. :devil:

We could be matching fabulous Easter eggs.

The spirit of Faberge lives on!

Even better, I washed it and because it's cotton it's shrunk a teeny bit so I don't need to take it in now!! :clap:

:shame:

:P

:lol:

All you need now is a heightest remark and it's a hat trick!

Bard the Short Grey and Stout.

A Viking wannabe.

:shame:

:P

:lol:

All you need now is a heightest remark and it's a hat trick!

Bard the Short Grey and Stout.

A Viking wannabe.

:P>:D<<'>

Well, FIRST I got excited about the clotheses ...

then I read further back, & got depressed about the closures.

I'm really panicking now, how on earth do we get there without circumnavigating the globe?? :tearful:

I'm really panicking now, how on earth do we get there without circumnavigating the globe?? :tearful:

Panic not Pearl - you'll be fine from where you're coming from. I can't remember if it was Euston or King's Cross you were nearest (although actually they are only max 10 minutes walk apart), but from either, you can take the Bank branch of the Northern Line (the black one on the map) going southbound (probably towards Morden). Get off at London Bridge and then you can get a direct mainline rail service from London Bridge to Greenwich (either first or second stop depending on which train you get). Then it's an easy walk. I could meet you somewhere if it would help - PM me if you want. :)

Get off at London Bridge and then you can get a direct mainline rail service from London Bridge to Greenwich (either first or second stop depending on which train you get). Then it's an easy walk.

That's most likely what I will do.

I might even be with Soraya, if we can sort out where to meet on the journey from Sussex.

Mumble's right you know, things change so often it's better not to worry in advance.

Sufficient unto the day and all that.

Mumble's right you know, things change so often it's better not to worry in advance.

You got that from my post??!! :P Definitely not advice I live by!!!! I think that might be my problem :lol:

I have made procrastination, and short-sighted tunnel vision into one of the higher philosophies.

I may even create a PhD in it for the select few who have the necessary lethargy to cope with the demands of the course.

That's most likely what I will do.

I might even be with Soraya, if we can sort out where to meet on the journey from Sussex.

Bard, Soraya's train doesn't go to Brighton, but if you catch the Hove -victoria triain you could travel up together

s

xxx

Bard, Soraya's train doesn't go to Brighton, but if you catch the Hove -victoria triain you could travel up together

s

xxx

Thameslink to London Bridge, then ordinary train to Greenwich was the way I was thinking of going, because of the closures.

There's a cafe at LB called Paul's that sells delicious and expensive French pastries. I could wait there for hours....only if necessary you understand.

I'm sure we'll work something out.

Edited by Bard

Really wish I could come. Got my brother, SIL and niece staying for the night. I'm going to find out what time they arrive and see if I could fit it in some how, but don't think I can :(

oh well. Next time!

Flo' :D

Hope you can sort something out Flora >:D<<'> What about organising another Oxford meet if not? :)

Can I ask if anyone else is bringing their kiddies?

Will us Baggies be stranded alone in the playpark with no hope of sharing yummy food.....noooooooooooooo? :unsure:

If so, could someone send over a food parcel with something choclately in perleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee :pray:

hev brought k last time, and we went to the playpark with or without children.

I don't know if bid is bringing any, but we won't leave you all on your lonesome, honest.

Oxford meetup...good idea!

I would come, and if oxgirl wanted a lift, she could have one door to door.

Or pub to pub if she preferred.

How about it mel?

Bard, Iwill get the train to Brighton and then will get a train to London Bridge, I will look at times and see where we could meet. Oh by the way I love danish pastries!!!!!!!!

Oxford meet-up?!, did someone say Oxford meet- up??!! (*ears prick up*). I will DEF. come to that, won't chicken out this time!! :whistle:

Oxford meetup...good idea!

I would come, and if oxgirl wanted a lift, she could have one door to door.

Or pub to pub if she preferred.

How about it mel?

I'm in Bard, for sure! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

I'd love to revisit Oxford....love the place and lived near Henley for a while.

I was hoping to make the last Oxford meet, but couldn't, so who knows, maybe I'll get to the next one :)

Can I ask if anyone else is bringing their kiddies?

Oh by the way Sallya are you coming?

I'm bringing my two Baggy, glad you asked cos I was getting a bit worrid about noone else bringing littlies; but I think I'll go down by myself so you two ladies can travel in peace!!

right!!!im bringing k then my sister picking her up at 5 so i can go out on razz with smiley and co :dance::dance: then im sleeping at my sisters for the night :clap: well ive invited myself out with smiley and co,can i ###### out with you smiley?i be good,i promise!!!!!

can i ###### out with you smiley?i be good,i promise!!!!!

i wonder why it blocked that word out,i only wrote please!!! :blink:

[quote name='smiley' date='Jun 29 2008, 10:22 AM' post='2210

Dunno what were doing, or where were going mind you! :lol:

dont matter,long as we together :wub: