Mumble

Greenwich Meetup

Do please let me know the date you are all meeting up......Greenwich park is a regular weekend afternoon trip for us.....I need to arrange alternative plans. :lol::lol:

I will keep an eye on the thread and confirm nearer the time.Karen.

I AM FRIENDLY PEARL,I GRAB COMPLETE STRANGERS IN THE STREET JUST TO HAVE A CHAT,SOME PEOPLE CALL IT WEIRD,I CALL IT FRIENDLY........ :ph34r:

Yes, I think you & JP are going to get on VERY well .... :lol:

would love to gatecrash if that is ok? I only live about a hour away on the tube from there and would be nice to meet everyone!

Ooh yes shortcake, would be nice to meet a fellow drunk party animal! :thumbs:

Off goes Lyn to the drinks cabinet ohh she says why are there all empty bottles in here? She starts a MASSIVE clear out of empty gin vodka bailys and red wine bottles they are all destined for the local recycling at midnight under disgiuse of Ryans spiderman dressing up suit (so she does not look like local wino....) Ohhh she says suddenly what have we here out she pulls a dusty but still drinkable bottle of xmas cava :wine::wine: bring on the picnic!!!!! :lol::drunk:

Seriously Pearl, JP cannot be more nattery than Hev!!! :rolleyes: Really, it's not possible!!

mumble i didnt talk as much as i normally do last year cos i had only just met you!! now i know you better you will get the real chatterbox me :ph34r::lol:

I remember being really surprised at how quiet and shy you were Hev..............................

.................then you finished your ice cream :lol::P:P

Hope to see you soon hun :whistle:

I found the Greenwich meet up abit like being on the cobbles of Corrie.............kept calling everyone by their forum names :ph34r::lol:

I remember being really surprised at how quiet and shy you were Hev..............................

I found the Greenwich meet up abit like being on the cobbles of Corrie.............kept calling everyone by their forum names :ph34r::lol:

oooooh Baggy, you gonna come to this one too, would love to meet you ???

Clare x x x

OMG...........you mean these aren't your real names :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Do we all wear badges? :unsure:

Last time a few of us had them but I don't recall anyone wearing them very long. Did help a bit in all meeting up though. I'd sat for a while watching people before I enquired if they were from the forum. As it got later it became easier to either spot someone you knew in the group or work out (due to the size of the group) it must be us. That said a few members might happily meet in the middle of the Thames this year and a good few feet below ground. ;)

Are you meeting by the burnt out wreck again, or isn't hev coming this time?? :devil::clap:

shut it mouthy or it will be you stuck up a tree this time and not katie :ninja::ph34r::ph34r:

Last time a few of us had them but I don't recall anyone wearing them very long. Did help a bit in all meeting up though. I'd sat for a while watching people before I enquired if they were from the forum.

i knew it was baddad right away due to the way he kept giving me loving looks :wub::devil:

Do we all wear badges? :unsure:

I did, it takes a lot to put an experienced primary teacher off her stride. Pretending to be something else is what I do on a daily basis. In fact, I turned up first, with a large badge and kept stalking people with an enquiring and hopeful expression. I think that they thought I was an escaped loon from the Globe.

Mumble turned up next, and eventually decided that I was harmless. And things just went on from there.

You could wear a silly hat instead...deja vue?

i knew it was baddad right away due to the way he kept giving me loving looks :wub::devil:

Hi hen... I'm not usually one to point out bad spelling, 'cos i'm no theosor thosau dictionary myself, but it's loathing ... :whistle:

And for anyone going who hasn't been before Hev's easy to spot... she's the one pushing a supermarket trolley piled up with tin cans and old rags... If she ever offers to put you up in her 'mobile home' just say thank's for the offer but we've already sorted our accommodation ;)

:D:devil:

I did, it takes a lot to put an experienced primary teacher off her stride. Pretending to be something else is what I do on a daily basis. In fact, I turned up first, with a large badge and kept stalking people with an enquiring and hopeful expression. I think that they thought I was an escaped loon from the Globe.

Mumble turned up next, and eventually decided that I was harmless. And things just went on from there.

You could wear a silly hat instead...deja vue?

Ok I'll be wearing this :jester:

On to important subjects like food.

I remember some very nice home made biccies from the last meet- (was it Lya?) I very much hope they will make a reappearance - no pressure! :P

K x

Guest Lya of the Nox

ok

i can make:

brownies

cookies, choccy and raisins and oatmeal

choccy cake

carrot cake

orange cake

muffins of many kids

banana bread

gingerbread

put orders in closer to the time

x

On to important subjects like food.

I remember some very nice home made biccies from the last meet- (was it Lya?) I very much hope they will make a reappearance - no pressure! :P

K x

Lya's already promised me some choccy brownies.....

Only i have to dress up like a squirell before she will feed me..... :blink:

'Twas fairly obvious who the nutters lunatics crazy mob forum buddies were :devil::lol:

Well.......... i spotted my lovely lya / happy hev / beautiful bid / slightly-mad-bads and got all flappy! :rolleyes::dance::clap:

(Don't be nervous newbies - i was useless last year - and that 'orrible lot couldn't have been nicer >:D<<'> .)

Not sure we'll be able to bring home made nosh as we'll have stopped in hotel overnight. After what I've just told you though thats probably a huge relief to you!

Theres a Waitrose near the hotel though so I could get something nice for us all there.

ok

i can make:

brownies

cookies, choccy and raisins and oatmeal

choccy cake

carrot cake

orange cake

muffins of many kids

banana bread

gingerbread

put orders in closer to the time

x

Well that's me sorted, are you going to make anything for the others?

:):):P

K x

Well here is the role call so far. Impressive. :D

Baddad

Bagpuss (+Family?)

Bard

Clare63

DavidMBaker

Flora + Ben

Hev (+1?)

Kathryn

Lya of the Nox

Michelle W

Mumble

Pearl + JP

ScienceGeek

Shortcake

Soraya

Smiley

Tally

Possibles:

Karen A

That's 19 of us. Do you think we'll beat last years total?

Still trying to convince bro to come. Perhaps someone here can sell it to him. Given he doesn't normally do much. :rolleyes:

Sounds like there will be plenty of nice food available. I guess I could do some baking again too. Been a while but used to be good at it. Wonder if bribing Peter with Cherry Buns will work. :whistle:

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Tell Peter I am bringing M&S Jaffa Cakes :eat:

I think DMB was talking about food for sharing! :P Given all we know about you and your jaffa cakes, I don't think any of us will risk coming too near. I for one want to go home with all my fingers. :devil:

Tell Peter I am bringing M&S Jaffa Cakes :eat:

His responce 'Why do you guys pester me so' :rolleyes:

Earlier he told me 'I'd rather stay home and enjoy the peace and quiet.' :unsure:

I'll keep working on him but it will be hard work. :D

I think DMB was talking about food for sharing! :P Given all we know about you and your jaffa cakes, I don't think any of us will risk coming too near. I for one want to go home with all my fingers. :devil:

Mmmm, see what you mean .... remember the choccy ads with Dawn French a few years ago? Well just imagine a very tiny version of her .... :lol: