Mumble

Greenwich Meetup

What is this pick on Kellyanne day?! :devil:;)

Kellyanne will be wearing something capacious

NOT capacious!!!! I will wear something snug to show off my expanding figure :lol: :lol:

Edited by kellyanne

You'll be find so long as you don't follow Kathryn ... :whistle::devil: If fact, I've found the perfect T-shirt for Kathryn to wear this year. :P

:lol::lol:

I don't know what you mean. :shame: I have no problem navigating on level ground. :whistle:

K x

After Mumbles comments about Hevs "loudness" i have dug out my special ear protection!!

I thought id make a funny avatar just like Mumbles!! :balloon: Except my soft toy bunnies too big headed to fit the ear defenders on :crying:

Mumble where did you get the bright luminous ear defenders?? me like the colour very much!! :lol:

I'm starting to wonder about what colour tootsies to have this year!

(Last year very dark chocolate brown. I'm thinking purple with little flowers this year! :wub: )

Kellyanne will be wearing something capacious :devil:

Boho :dance:

I've got scarlet for mine B)

Must book hotel!

Just a little confused here....are we talking nail polish ????

As a "meetup" newbie I getting a little concerned about the dress code for this event :unsure: , any clues would be most helpful !!

Clare x x x

The only rule is to look faaaaabulous, daaaahling .... B):lol:

Its my first time too Clare ..... we could spook everyone by appearing in identical outfits :lol:

As a "meetup" newbie I getting a little concerned about the dress code for this event :unsure: , any clues would be most helpful !!

Clare x x x

Don't panic poppet, all lipstick Aspies and others of that ilk need an audience.

Some love to look sparkley and shiny and draped with drapery. Others don't.

I don't wear make up, or nail varnish. I had jeans and a T shirt with a dancing Mexican Day of the Dead skeleton on it last time.

I may wear a different T shirt this time...or not as the fancy takes me.

Bring something yummy to share at the picnic and they won't care!

Guest Lya of the Nox

NOT capacious!!!! I will wear something snug to show off my expanding figure :lol: :lol:

no no no

we :wub: you

xxx

Clare x x x

Dress code - anything goes - whatever floats your boat. I'll probably be in jeans and comfy shoes.

SOME people will come with matching bag and shoes - which they are probably even now scouring the shops for. :devil:

K x

Oh Warren....you did make me laugh

:clap::clap::clap:

Clare x x x

We aim to please!!

The good thing about these ear defenders is they have an intercom facility so i can talk to people or listen to music in a nice quiet environment!! :lol:

Bring something yummy to share at the picnic and they won't care!

ahhh so mostly woman and children going so chocolate and everyone will be happy????

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie:

I'll probably be in jeans and comfy shoes.

and a certain T-shirt ... :whistle:

ahhh so mostly woman and children going so chocolate and everyone will be happy????

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie:

That would do nicely :eat: *makes sure self is in Warren's 'no we're not a large group never see those others before in my life Mr park ranger' group* :ph34r:

I might not be able to come. I've been told that my next lot of surgery might be in July :tearful: It was supposed to be in June and I would have had enough time to recover to be able to go... Will let you all know.. I hope I can go as I have been looking forward to this all year!

SOME people will come with matching bag and shoes - which they are probably even now scouring the shops for. :devil:

Tut...that was for the Oxford Meet! :shame:

This year I'm looking for a sparkltastic necklace and ear-rings combo :clap::dance::wub:

Guest Lya of the Nox
We're selling our van, so can't say for definate if we'll be able to afford it till nearer the time. Hoping so.

:crying::crying::crying:

Guest Lya of the Nox

Clare x x x

Miss Biddy and Miss Lya tend to have a wee bit of a sparkilies competition, ranging from earrings to shoes and toe colours

it goes on for a wee while as we notice more bits lol

just have ear plugs and sunglass you be fine

:whistle:

Tut...that was for the Oxford Meet! :shame:

This year I'm looking for a sparkltastic necklace and ear-rings combo :clap::dance::wub:

You need to come to our market, you do. Wednesdays and Saturdays. There are some fantabulastic stalls which do lovely necklaces, bracelets and earrings - as good as those from a certain shop beginning with A - and a tenth of the price. :)

And if you go at the end of the day they reduce many of them. :dance:

K x

After Mumbles comments about Hevs "loudness" i have dug out my special ear protection!!

warren take no notice of what mumble says about me being loud,she is having you on i promise,you will not even notice im there,in fact when you get home you will wonder if i even turned up to the meet as im so quiet

warren take no notice of what mumble says about me being loud,she is having you on i promise,you will not even notice im there,in fact when you get home you will wonder if i even turned up to the meet as im so quiet

She's right Warren - the first time Hev opens her mouth she'll totally deafen you before you have time to realise she started talking, she's that loud, so yeah, unless you see her, you won't notice she's there! :lol::P

right miss mumbles just for that comment im going to walk round with you all day :clap::clap: i

I thought id make a funny avatar just like Mumbles!! :balloon: Except my soft toy bunnies too big headed to fit the ear defenders on :crying:

Mumble where did you get the bright luminous ear defenders?? me like the colour very much!! :lol:

I'll swap!!! :lol: Yours look fun and look like they might actually work! The fact that mine fit Mr Monkey well is more to do with the fact that they don't fit me than Mr Monkey being big-headed ... (unless there's a banana in the room, then you should hear him :shame::lol::wacko: )

right miss mumbles just for that comment im going to walk round with you all day :clap::clap: i

Pardon? Did you say something?

*removes ear defenders*

*removes external ear plugs*

*removes internal ear plugs*

Oh, hello Hev! :lol::whistle:

In that case i will seek you out!! I guess youll have multicoloured hair and doing a dance routine like in your avatar???? :lol:

She's right Warren - the first time Hev opens her mouth she'll totally deafen you before you have time to realise she started talking, she's that loud, so yeah, unless you see her, you won't notice she's there! :lol::P

erm ok i bring ear defenders to be on safe side :lol:

I'll swap!!! :lol: Yours look fun and look like they might actually work! The fact that mine fit Mr Monkey well is more to do with the fact that they don't fit me than Mr Monkey being big-headed ... (unless there's a banana in the room, then you should hear him :shame::lol::wacko: )

:lol: they look like the peltor ones so "should" have a once size fits no-one headband and adjustable arms. i think you can get replacements too. Sometimes the springyness of the bands when new is erm too tight on the head.

They electronic noise reduction or just foam??

:lol: they look like the peltor ones so "should" have a once size fits no-one headband and adjustable arms. i think you can get replacements too. Sometimes the springyness of the bands when new is erm too tight on the head.

I'll find something large to put them on to stretch them - Hev, you there?? :devil: Puts these on your mouth for a mo, please! :whistle:

They electronic noise reduction or just foam??

Just foam. Do the electronic ones hiss? My noise cancelling headphones do and they drive me mad(der) :hypno::wacko:

mine dont hiss but in the car (which is what they are designed for as rally practice headsets!) you can hear an electronic tone as they work that frequency matched the engine tone. Mine have a microphone as well so might be feedback through that or the second head set when connected.

I shall do some testing in my room!! as the sound may be a function of microphone, intercom box, other headset or all three.

Personally i found the tone was a soothing tone for me when driving rather than an annoying static hiss.

Nowhere near as bad as hearing tests where i hear a horrible buzzing throughout the hearing test.

I'll find something large to put them on to stretch them - Hev, you there?? :devil: Puts these on your mouth for a mo, please! :whistle:

NOOOOO dont use hevs mouth!!

I zoooomed on your profile picture to check which way round you have the black clips. If you look in the photo below you can see two ways of arranging the clips, the left hand circle showing how to arrange them to loosen them on the head.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/warr...ver/peltor1.jpg

To get the clips off you need to rotate the ear defender 90 degrees then the clip can be forced off. You can see the hooks on the black clip which can be helped off the ear defender using a small bladed screwdriver.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/warr...ver/peltor2.jpg

Hopefully doing that might help them loosen up enough. :lol:

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: : :robbie:

Hopefully doing that might help them loosen up enough. :lol:

:thumbs: :thumbs: - you're employed!!! (except I hurt my thumbs as I don't have a screwdriver :( ) They fit now - still don't work though ...

i think my mum and dad coming to greenwich now as well cos my sister lives in plumstead so she gonna drop them off to the park for a bit :clap:

she went to greenwich then got very tired so had to go home so she didnt go to the park with us but i think my sister dropping her off at park this time,she went to herne but steve kicked off so we had to leave early :rolleyes:

no love not today,im saving that for greenwich :devil:

:thumbs: YAY Hev :clap:

Wasn't your mum at Greenwich last time?? Or was that Herne?? :unsure:

Was she wearing antlers? Who is Herne?

Maybe it was me, I was sitting with hev and I am ancient you know. Easily old enough to be her mum.

surely you remember herne bard,you was talking to him for most of the day?he will be shocked you dont remember him!!

Was she wearing antlers? Who is Herne?

Ahhh - it's the spelling... there should be an accent over the 'e'... Now you remember him: Hern'e - and he drove the fastest milkcart in the west ;)

Sadly he died last year so won't be there this time... but wait...

is that the leaves a-rustling

Or the hinges on the gate?

Or..............................

:D

bighead dont forget your magazine called pick me up when you go to greenwich,that way you can just show it to people when i knock you out and they will know what to do :whistle:

I've just booked our train tickets, & made a reservation request at the hotel.

It HAS to happen now or I'll be billing the forum :lol: