Mumble

Greenwich Meetup

We're selling our van, so can't say for definate if we'll be able to afford it till nearer the time. Hoping so.

Van didn't sell.....it's been relisted........watch this space :lol::wacko:

Will probably still have come July :hypno:

Our train tickets arrived today!!!! :thumbs:

Furthermore, thanks to a helpful article in the Observer a couple of weeks back, I compared prices with the online service I usually use (you know the one) then compared it with the train companys website which I didnt even know you could do, and got my tickets from them �50 cheaper!

Yup it is real now :dance: Hotel has confirmed reservation & we've stayed there before (well I have not JP) so I know its nice (well it would have been nice last time but for the fact we were above the kitchen & below the thrice nightly couple but that was just bad luck)

Its 10 mins from British Museum so we'll be able to spend Sunday morning there before the train home as well :thumbs:

Yup it is real now :dance: Hotel has confirmed reservation & we've stayed there before (well I have not JP) so I know its nice (well it would have been nice last time but for the fact we were above the kitchen & below the thrice nightly couple but that was just bad luck)

Its 10 mins from British Museum so we'll be able to spend Sunday morning there before the train home as well :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Can also recommend the British Library at St Pancras - an impressive building, free to enter, and they usually have an exhibition or two and some good hands on stuff.

K x

:thumbs:

Can also recommend the British Library at St Pancras - an impressive building, free to enter, and they usually have an exhibition or two and some good hands on stuff.

K x

I'm ashamed to say I have never been despite me being a library lady & getting regular deliveries of gawjuss books from them. Maybe we'll go there instead :thumbs:

David, when we've come down we've used NCP carparks.....they have a website, and you can book in advance, for say 24 hours, although someone who uses London regularly will probably know somewhere cheaper.

Kellyanne will be wearing a nice smock with a sailor collar ;):lol:

awwww so do you reckon she will pass a navy Kit Muster?? :lol: I might bring my medal for a laugh as by the meet i'll officially be a "Veteran" :lol:

Not long to go :bounce:

Boho :dance:

Hi bid, I'm going too! Defo this time. Is there any chance I could meet you before hand and sort of go with you? I'm going on my own and I'm a wimp!

Flozza X

.................just wondered what the date is for the meetup??............and are you taking kids along??..............not sure my angel would want to go :whistle: .............IYKWIM.........

Hi bid, I'm going too! Defo this time. Is there any chance I could meet you before hand and sort of go with you? I'm going on my own and I'm a wimp!

Flozza X

Oooh, definitely Flozza!! :thumbs:

Suze: it's Saturday, July 12th :bounce:

oh im so excited that im gonna meet flo and suze :thumbs::thumbs: wild horses wouldnt stop me going now,well i was going anyway but you know what i mean :thumbs:

Flozza X

it will be brill flo :dance::dance::dance: you defo not a wimp,theres only wimp who goes to the greenwich meet and we both know who that is!!

Smiley-girlie, do I sense a bit of a drinkie in the evening?? :devil:

Aspie Girls out on the razzle!! Woop woop!! :bounce: :bounce:

:tearful: ...........sorry guys, I ,ve looked at the trains running that day and for some reason all the return trains are taking 3 changes and a bus ride :tearful: , can,t figure it out as the trip is direct.There must be some work being done on the line.The only other way is staying overnight but I don,t know if I could do that on my own.

Smiley-girlie, do I sense a bit of a drinkie in the evening?? :devil:

Aspie Girls out on the razzle!! Woop woop!! :bounce: :bounce:

Erm................how do i put this...............

YES!!!!

I am v,v,v good at either falling asleep - or dancing on tables... Which shall we go for?? :devil:

She'll HATE me for saying it - but i don't care :P - t'is NikkiSmith's Burfday on the Friday........

Would be rude not to have a wee celebration............ :dance:

Its a park!! Whats wrong with roughing it in a tent and sleeping bag?? Just dont bring anything valuable and be prepared to "evict" any homeless people who move in while your out getting drunk.

Oh Suze - there's a lot of us staying over - PM one of us and see if you can get in at the same hotel >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I checked the train times and I could do it if I stayed over as the trains run normally again the next day :thumbs: ............who else is staying over???...............where are you staying??

im coming out for the night if thats ok,then im going to stay at my sisters in plumstead,i will get her to pick k up earlier then im out to get p*****!!

Oh, wish I could come for little drinkie :(

Dunno if we can definately make it yet....van still unsold as yet, so who knows.

Maybe I could put DH and kiddies on London Eye at around tea time and run waddle away and meet you all in the pub :devil: Anyone fancy sharing a bed? :lol: I don't snore, but do suck my thumb, very loudly I'm afraid :ph34r:

Not long to go :bounce:

OMG!!! How did I miss this :o

Bid you told everyone!! :shame: I thought I would try and keep it a secret and reveal my stunning new outfit on the day.

Well bang goes that idea. :)

Anyone fancy sharing a bed? :lol:

i would do love but threes a crowd and baddads just pm me to ask me to share his :o:devil:

, but do suck my thumb, very loudly I'm afraid :ph34r:

so does baddad,just one of the little habits that i love about him though : :lol::lol:

Put hev up a tree? What and frighten the squirrels? Hey! How about next meet up we go to London Zoo... she'll get in, but they'll never let her out again! :thumbs:

at least i would get in the zoo in the first place bighead,they darent let you in,you are so ugly you would frighten all the animals :clap::clap: