hev

steve went back

steve went back today to the school,he had a little cry up mums when it came to goodbye then he came home downloaded music to his mp3 and cheered up,we had a good weekend,he cooked for us friday night,he went out with nick saturday,it has made us appreciate the time we have together i think

he phoned me tonight,he sounded very happy and his caseworker said he doing fine,this is the best start i could have hoped for,katies behaviour is improving a little as well,still all feels weird but as for now things are going well for steve

I guess it will be a bit hard to begin with, but its a great start. When he next back home ? during the week or next weekend ?

:thumbs:>:D<<'> :thumbs:

Clare x x x

next friday hes home,we going to london for the day next saturday,just me and him,im really looking foward to it :thumbs:

next friday hes home,we going to london for the day next saturday,just me and him,im really looking foward to it :thumbs:

Awww that's good and a trip out planned too to look forward too, lovely.

x x x x

I'm glad that it sounds like it is going well. I hope this has helped remind you why you decided this was the best option for both him and the rest of your family. You have sounded so much more positive about your time together since he went to this new school. I'm pleased it is going so well and long may it continue. :thumbs::thumbs:>:D<<'>

Hev,

This is so great to hear - that all of you are benefiting from this, not just Steve. :thumbs:>:D<<'>

I hope he has another good week :) .

K x

:thumbs: Well done all concerned :thumbs:

Enjoy London on Saturday... don't go near the tower, though, we don't want you frightening the rooks away! There'd be hell to pay, you know :D

L&P

BD :D

What a great start, and he was ok going back which is the main thing. You can re charge your batterys this week and have a great weekend :notworthy::notworthy: