bid

Done it!

Yay...passed my NVQ Assessor qualification :clap:

I've also been selected to trial a new NVQ level 3/4 in Epilepsy Care to see if it would be useful for the Centre as a whole...really looking forward to that!

Bid :)

Thanks, guys :D

I'm really excited about the new NVQ in Epilepsy Care...it's distance learning with a uni, so a little bit of my old life back :clap:

Bid

:thumbs: Yay! Waydago!! :thumbs:

Now stop your messin' and get assessin' :lol::lol:

BD :D

I am, I am...it's all I seem to do at work these days! :crying::lol:

Ask Kellyanne (apart from the wee gossip break last night ;) and laffing at The Kazman :P )

Bid :wacko:

Ooh well done :first:

Now can you help JP get his portfolio in order? :lol:

Top Tip!!

List the PCs (Performance Criteria) and the KE (Knowledge Evidence) for each unit, just by number (i.e. Unit 34a1, 34a2, etc). Then JP can tick them off as he covers them, and he will have an overview of the whole NVQ so that he can see at a glance how much he has done, and what needs to be done.

His portfolio doesn't really need organising as such, other than to file the pieces of written evidence work in order of being done, numbering as he goes (i.e. Log 1, Log 2, etc).

Is he doing his own cross-referencing and filling in the CAR sheets, or is this being done by his Assessor? If he is cross-referencing himself, he just needs to be methodical, taking each piece of written evidence, then going through each unit at a time to see if anything cross-references. I tick off each PC and KE in the unit as I cross-reference, penciling which Log beside it.

HTH :)

Bid

Ask Kellyanne (apart from the wee gossip break last night ;) and laffing at The Kazman :P )

Wee gossip break!! :unsure: wasn't that the one that took up most of our time together :lol:

Erm....... I had to change the batteries in my remote control earlier bid. The only ones I could find were Duracel Batteries. :lol: :lol: :bounce::clap:

Top Tip!!

List the PCs (Performance Criteria) and the KE (Knowledge Evidence) for each unit, just by number (i.e. Unit 34a1, 34a2, etc). Then JP can tick them off as he covers them, and he will have an overview of the whole NVQ so that he can see at a glance how much he has done, and what needs to be done.

His portfolio doesn't really need organising as such, other than to file the pieces of written evidence work in order of being done, numbering as he goes (i.e. Log 1, Log 2, etc).

Is he doing his own cross-referencing and filling in the CAR sheets, or is this being done by his Assessor? If he is cross-referencing himself, he just needs to be methodical, taking each piece of written evidence, then going through each unit at a time to see if anything cross-references. I tick off each PC and KE in the unit as I cross-reference, penciling which Log beside it.

Bid

Ooh thanks :thumbs: I really have no idea what he is doing, in my new spirit of Keeping My Nose Out Of His Business, but I'll show him this as I'm sure it will help.

Top Tip!!

Bid

Fantastic! We now have a resident forum Expert Advisor, better double your pm capacity!

Congratulations for sticking with it the whole way. It must have been a lot of extra work and stress.

As my daughter would say 'You rock, seriously' :groupwave::band:

Fantastic! We now have a resident forum Expert Advisor, better double your pm capacity!

Congratulations for sticking with it the whole way. It must have been a lot of extra work and stress.

As my daughter would say 'You rock, seriously' :groupwave::band:

Whay, thank yew!

The worst bit was the tape-recorded interview of the oral questions! :sick::sick: I 'fessed up to my Assessor that I had AS...and she said 'But you seem...

...more nervous at our normal meetings!!' :o:o:lol::lol:

Edited by bid