badonkadonk

Would you employ this man?

Hey everyone! :D

I know I haven't posted in ages but I'm being kept as a slave by my boss :devil:

I wish I could be more like Neil and skive off at work to get my picture taken by strange women!

What am I on about you might ask?

Would you employ this man?

Neil recently did a sit down chat thing with the Department of Work and Pensions and as a bonus they made him pose for photos and we all know how much Neil likes having his photo taken! :lol:

Neil is the handsome bloke with dark hair :wub:

They have predictably changed how Neil describes AS and what not and have insisted on referring to it as something he has, blah blah blah. It's fairly easy to tell what Neil has actually said and what they have re-worded into the usual rubbish. But on a whole it's a good interview I think and a positive representation of AS in the workplace!

Hope you all have a good weekend,

Emily.

Hi Emily & Neil :D

He's not changed abit has he! Thought now he was engaged to be married, he'd of let himself go abit.....not one teeny tiny hint of a belly :lol:

Thanks for posting this Emily, and huge well done to the man himself :clap:

Hi Neil/Badonkadonk -

Good to hear everything's going so well for you :)

Glad things are working out well for you at esteem...I think I must be out of the loop a little, 'cos I knew about you changing jobs and then going back to your old employer, but hadn't picked up that you had moved on again. Looks like you've landed on your feet this time after all those problems with the last lot :thumbs::thumbs:

Interesting to read about your dad, too. When was he diagnosed, and did it arise as a consequence of your own dx? If the latter, it must have been a real eye-opener for him after all those years not knowing!

Good to hear of an employer looking beyond the dx at the person. If only there were more of them around. :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D