Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

went to ww last night and i lost another 4 and half pounds this week!!thats 8 pounds in 2 weeks,ive not been starving myself either,still have my treats,im on the points plan,dont think i could do core,anyone doing the core plan?

im starving and i got 3 points left,i spose i could have tomatoes on toast for 3 points,not very appealing though!!

im starving and i got 3 points left,i spose i could have tomatoes on toast for 3 points,not very appealing though!!

How many points is a large voddy!!! Enid

Well done :notworthy:

I lost a lb yesterday at weigh in and trying to do some exercise every day now..really enjoying being more active, although my bum is sore.

Mel >:D<<'>

Smiley, hope your doing ok >:D<<'>

Hev, wow, well done you! :notworthy::thumbs:

well done forbs :notworthy: :notworthy:and baggy :notworthy::notworthy:

i lost 2 1b this week :thumbs: thats ten 1b in 3 weeks im very happy :dance::dance:

question for anyone on ww plan?i have tinned toms on 2 toast which =3 points but im bored with it for brekkie,what do you have for how many points?

Hev & Forbsay :thumbs::notworthy::clap:

Hev, I always have porridge, it's 1.5 points for 3 oz. I use skimmed milk (taken from my daily point allowance so I don't count that) and sweetner (no points). I use porridge alot because it fills me up so much, and often have it for supper too...................and lunch if I'm planning on eating out :lol:

Porridge now makes me feel :hypno::hypno::hypno: It's only a matter of time before I start dreaming about it :lol:

Well done Hev!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Smiley, hope your doing ok >:D<<'>

Yup :D

Things ground to a halt a few weeks ago - but i'm back on track now.

Plus, i've been to the gym / swim every day this week :thumbs: and loving it (not least for the cute-blokey-botty-spotting............... :whistle::devil: )

Yay, well done :thumbs:

Ooooooh I went swimming this morning, but they were all over 70.......and those fella's have no shame let me tell you :shame:

I found myself in the showers with a pensioner, who was having a right ole rummage around his nether regions with shower gel :blink: Wrinkly is not good and when I tried to avert my eyes, and kept them firmly downcast I noticed the water was turning yellow too :sick:

Edited by Bagpuss

Eugghhhhh! :sick:

It's right posh at my one............ ladies changing rooms and seperate mens changing rooms, individual showers too :thumbs:

And the personal trainers................. ;) .............are quite nice............ :devil::ph34r::o:D

S.T.P.S

Stayed The Piggin Same :(

So much for bike rides and swimming helping to increase weightloss :wallbash:

I've lost not an ounce, and all I have to show for my efforts is a sore bum :rolleyes:

*strops off to sulk and kick bike*

baggy dont give up,i bet it shows next week,you might have lost inches so keep riding that bike!!

my weigh in day tomorrow,im scared :o had a few lapses this week :shame:

i only went and lost 4 pounds this week(no not in money mumble :shame: )thats a stone in a month,im well pleased :thumbs:

I ate some of the rice ones............. :sick: put me right off them.

>:D<<'> >:D< Hev.

*confession time*

I didn't go for WI last week.............and don't think i can make it this week either (sure I'll think of a good excuse by Wednesday... :whistle: JOKING! )

But, butt my jeans aren't threatening to kill me and / or cut me in half, any more AND I'm either 'wimmin' or gymin' every day. :D

I'm all over the place at the mo, one day I'm very controlled and the next I can't stop eating and keep feel the urge to go on massive binges. It isn't affecting my weight though, weirdly! :blink:

~ Mel ~

your doing so well bagpuss >:D<<'>

im back on the diet again!!!! I have lost 2lb so im hoping to lose 1lb this week but my scales have broken so i have to go to my friends to get weighed!!

Wow, Baggy, you really seem to have cracked it, it seems to be just falling off you week by week! :notworthy::thumbs: What's your secret?? I can't shift an ounce. :wallbash:

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

i stayed the same this week :blink: i tried really hard too only having cereal for my lunch, stillim glad i didnt put on!!! Well done Bagpuss your doing great!!

thats great Mel >:D<<'> I finally got myself into a size 12's :thumbs: just have to :pray: i dont put any back on!!!

Well done Brooke. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~

Well done Mel and Brooke :notworthy::notworthy:

I have lost 6lbs over the summer hols. Another 18lbs to go and i will be at target.

I have been neglected this thread lately........... :rolleyes: