Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

Okay dokey.

Here is our diet thread and here's the plan.

Everyone who wants to join, can weigh themselves this week and then in the following weeks they can let us know their weight changes each week. Maybe, we could also say how much exercise we have done.

I weigh myself on a Tuesday morning so will let you know how I get on this week.

There is also a personal weight tracker that we can use. If people would like the link let me know and you can use this to track your weight changes. I will send this to you via PMs. More importantly it is free.

Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Forbsay

There's the inspiration I was looking for :thumbs:

Thanks Forsbay,

Better go and buy myself some scales :rolleyes: Oh my I hope its not more the 2 stones I imagin :unsure:

Clare x x x

Just posted on the other thread... I'll join in but I don't weigh myself every week when I diet, especially at the start. So I'll update whenever I have stepped on the dreaded item. Love the idea of a diet thread.

Im in but i dont have scales in the house so probably will weigh myself when i get the chance but i will track the inch loss.

great idea

Monday morning the start of a new routine, dont know my weight but i am now a size 14!

I am going to cut out the rubbish this week, (i need to do things in stages) i have already started to increase my water and drink a glass of water in the morning and at night and a litre at work. this was the first week of the year, last week i started to walk for an extra 20mins a day

so this week the painful part, REDUCE the chocolate.

good luck everybody, i have a feeling this is going to really help me.

nic

Found an excellent calorie counter thats free. Tells you how many calories you burn doing just about everything! just google Fitness partners activity caculator!

I'm not doing so bad today, had a grilled bacon sarnie for breakfast, doing half an hour walk with the dogs and an hour housework. Not had anything else to eat so roll on lunch time!!!! :thumbs:

Took the dogs out for an hour and a half this morning :thumbs:

But......... one of the walkers brought homemade cake so just had to have one :( ....But.....think they might have been healthy as they were full of nuts and seeds, and she is a bit of a health freak :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

Hi

Well done everyone. I am away to have my lunch. sandwich and a packet of crisps. No time for soup as going out again in a wee while. Afternoon snack will be an apple.

Shortcake I will send you the link via PM.

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

For me brekkie this morning I had 30g of porridge oats, made with skimmed milk and sweetner, and a cuppa tea with skimmed milk, no sugar.

For mid morning snack had a WW carrot cake.

Lunch has been a tuna salad. I toss a mixed salad in with fat free honey and mustard dressing and tuna.

Just had a packet of low fat crisps.

Tea time is low fat Sweet & Sour Chicken, followed by WW pud.

Haven't done any exercise :shame:

I haven't done any exercise either. Was walking around the shops buying some new clothes for new job. I have just accepted that I have to buy larger size clothes this now. However, this will all change with this diet forum thread! :thumbs::thumbs:

forbsay

Just had me some 0 pts soup that I had frozen in the freezer. Had the munchies but didn't want to use any points up. Hopefully that should tide me over until I eat dinner at 18:00

Hi can i join too? I started my diet few weeks ago and so far so good!!!! I couldnt be bothered today but i did my workout dvd which is great so feel better for that. Ive had special K for breakfast - 4 rivitta 1 muller rice and banana for lunch and for tea im having chicken casserole with 1 backed potateo and later will have 1 packet of snackajacks!! I lost 3pounds last week so i was really pleased im trying to lose it for my holiday.

Just a little tip for any crisp lovers out there. I adore crisps, always used to have a packet every day with lunch. They have between 4g and 10g of fat per bag, depending on which you get. Instead of having crisps, I started having pretzels (less than 1g fat per 25g serving). That's the only thing I changed for two weeks, everything else I did the same, and I lost 2lb! :thumbs:

Happy crunching!

~ Mel ~

Hi can i join too? I started my diet few weeks ago and so far so good!!!! I couldnt be bothered today but i did my workout dvd which is great so feel better for that. Ive had special K for breakfast - 4 rivitta 1 muller rice and banana for lunch and for tea im having chicken casserole with 1 backed potateo and later will have 1 packet of snackajacks!! I lost 3pounds last week so i was really pleased im trying to lose it for my holiday.

what dvd you doing brooke?

forbs can you pm me one of them thingies as well?thanks

im starting y diet tomorrow now,i really am,thanks for the motivation forbs :thumbs::thumbs:

Of course you can Brooke. Well done on your weight loss so far. :thumbs::thumbs:

I had scambled eggs and toast for tea. it was yum and a WW yoghurt which did not taste of much. Was going to have some organic yoghurt but M got to the fridge before me and scoffed it. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Am away to have another apple :rolleyes:

Will send the link to Brooke, hev and Shortcake just now.

Oh I start my new job tomorrow so will only be online tomorrow evening unless I can slip on the net during the day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

Well done everyone, i have resisted the chocolate so far and i am now going to have baked potato with tuna for dinner.

I will be doing about two hours worth of ironing tonight and wee soxy boy got a 30 minute walk in the pouring rain this morning so feel great.

Will attempt some sit ups tomorrow morning.

nic

Edited by Nic m

I will need to work up to an excercise dvd, at the start of the year i was out of breath walking to school with my daughter but now its getting easy again i cant believe how quickly i have got out of shape but i will be doing the no pain no gain tomorrow!

Forbsy i will look out some new recipes for you

nic

Hev - Ive got two dvd's my fave is Vicky Entwistle (Janice from Corrie) its very good. And Davina's new one which is quite hard!!! I have realised that if i dont exercise as well as diet im not going to get very far!!!! Doing these dvd's i have lost 6lb's in 3 weeks :thumbs: