Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

well i got up today andwas just gonna put 2 biscuits in my mouth then i thought of this thread and didnt :thumbs:

im going town soon to meet suzie girl for lunch and i feel so good cos i havent scoffed my self silly already,i feel positive today :thumbs:

Well done Hev, good luck in town, soooo many temptations :wacko:

I've had my usual porridge and cuppa, and prob won't have anything else till lunch. Feeling so weary today though, and trying to find energy and motivation to tackle youngest dd's room...that should burn alot of cals off! :rolleyes:

Had ready oats and jam for breakfast this morning at 6:30am. Had a big energy crash at 11:00am, had a banana and a packet of walkers lights. Having lunch at about 12:30 and then gym induction at 13:30. Really tired today as was up until 03:00 stressing about coursework and going back to uni, was up again at 06:00.

Good luck at the gym SG. I used to go a lot and really enjoyed it, but am too self concious to go back yet. Would love to go swimming again but think all the water would jump out if I got in so think I'll leave it for now!!!

I had porridge and a banana for lunch. Gonna have some grapes later. I've been binging for the last four days, but think I'm over that now.

~ Mel ~

Weighed myself today and lost 1lb. 4.5lbs off this month.

Had ready brek for breakfast, baked potato and coleslaw for lunch and tomato soup and a bit bread for tea.

Am going to have an apple. Am still hungry so need somethng to eat - maybe some toast or more ready brek!

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

Well done forbsay, on the weight loss and well done everyone else on your willpower.

nic

Well done Forbsay. SG don't worry you joined the gym thats brilliant and cancels out anything naughty you've eaten.

I have had salad for lunch and salad for dinner, then cut up a huge bowl of fresh fruit which me and the boys have just scoffed...yum

Oh yeah and did 5 fields, twice today and made sure I went up all the hills :thumbs: .....my doggy is lovin it :D

Clare x x x

That is fab clare. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Think our thread members are doing really really well.

Yeah its going great....who knows it could really take off and we'll be saying we are on the "Forbsay Diet" :notworthy:

Clare x x x

im hungry :rolleyes: i have had my cereal then eggs on toast for lunch and spagetti for tea and 1 packet of snackajacks - i hope i lose some more weight this week

I've just had an enormous chinese :lol:

*waves bye bye to 2lb* :oops:

2 pounds? - that was a cheap chinese!! :P I'd be watching out for a dodgy stomach in the morning :whistle:

Well i am impressed with all this weight loss!

I have not even tried to weigh myself yet, but i have gone down a cup size since christmas and can tighten my belt one more notch, so the ich loss is happening.

I was really organised today and took fruit, nuts and juice to work today but my lovely friend came to measure my shop for work he is doing tomorrow. i had to go to the cafe along the road with him to treat him to lunch and it would have been really rude not to indulge in the cheese and tomato toasty! still good though i did not have any cake or their own recipe ice cream.

nic

ive found it hard today :( I had 2 sausages :unsure: and some angel delight and now have stomach pains?! im getting sick of eating boring plain healthy food :lol:

I've been rubbish too, I am making excuses by putting down to today's stresses....had fruit loaf toasted with butter coz I could not be bothered to do lunch, then bacon rolls with my soup tonight and I would looooove some chocolate but luckily got none in the house.

Clare x x x

I keep losing two pounds and then putting them back on again. I can't seem to maintain it. I'm two pounds down again today, but I guarantee I won't be able to lose another two this week, I'll either stay the same or go back up again. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash::angry:

~ Mel ~

im so fed up,ive been rubbish again,i honestly feel i cant do it,ive done it before and felt so good but ive not had one good day this time :crying::crying::crying:

7 pounds :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I've just got back from an event which included a buffet lunch....bad news for me.......I managed to avoid the cake and profiterols, but the quiche and corned beef pie kept calling me, and I was unable to resist :shame: Managed to put some melon and apple on my plate too :lol:

Mmmm corned beef pie! Won't do so well next week if this weather doesn't settle down so I can get on my bike though!! Its been torture not eating in between meals, think its been as bad as when I gave up the fags :tearful: Still, trousers are getting looser so will just keep thinking of that!

great news louby :thumbs: Hev - i have stuggled with my weight for 8yrs!!! It can be so hard i confort eat so when im down i turn to the fridge dont beat yourself up even if you just start by cutting one thing at time out that might make it easier to begin with >:D<<'> Ive just ordered a jacket 1 size smaller than i am and now im wondering if i should send it back incase i cant lose the weight :unsure: im trying to stay positive!!!!!!!!

that is a brilliant loss of 7lbs.

I have not been very good - I am not being a very good example. I comfort eat when i am stressed as well - it is so hard not too.........

Am having some wine tonight :wine: . I usually have some cola in the morning after drinking wine the night before. :pepsi:

Hi everyone,

can I join in?

We measure weight in kilos over here - does anyone know what 7lbs is in kilos? Anyway, it sounds a lot so that's so impressive :thumbs: .

I can vary in weight overnight - how is that possible?! Like I can put on 2 or three kilos over 12 hours. And, this is the weirdest thing, the other day I weighed more after having a shower :unsure: !

So what's a typical meal for those of you following a diet plan? I find that when I try and restrict all the stuff I snack on, I'm hungry all day.

Off for some brekky now :rolleyes: !

Eva