Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

feeling very chuffed, i managed my exercises today!

nic

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: well done nic :notworthy: another rubbish day for me :crying: i ill be easy to spot at the meet up,black tshirt and black leggings,god i hate summer :crying::crying:

I have been ok today on the eating front.

That is really good Nic! Brooke that is good you lost a 1lb :clap:

That is good that you went for a run today Mel :notworthy::notworthy:

Hev - just take each day as it comes...............

Clare - I am thinking about you :hug: >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Forbsay

PS i sound as though i work for a slimming company! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by forbsay

Forbsay

PS i sound as though i work for a slimming company! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread is being really helpful to me :notworthy: Dh was getting a takeaway tonight and i really wanted one but didnt in the end i hope its worth it :lol:Ive only been dieting 4 weeks i normally slip at about 8weeks so keep an eye on me!!!!

Edited by brooke

Well everybody i have had a very busy day and i managed a tighter hole on my belt! woohoo.

well done everybody i think you are all doing great.

nic

Hi guys.......I,m not dieting but I am a health food addict :wallbash: .........bit of an obsession actually :whistle: ...............

...............anyway, a really nice treat that fills you up has little calories and is yummy ............a muller light vanilla yogurt and half a punnet of strawberries sliced up.Mix it all up together its scrummy :eat: , alternatives are melon or mango :thumbs: ...........what ever is on special offer at the supermarket.The yogurt tastes like melted ice cream..................I,ve got other low fat yummy treats I,ll post another tomorrow :thumbs: . :robbie:

ooh suze i love muller lite vanilla yoghurts :thumbs: my diet been rubbish today,but tomorrow is another day so im thinking positive :thumbs:

i had take away last night and just want to eat choc today :crying: Im sick - ive lost a stone since dec and i still cant get into a smaller dress size i feel like saying whats the point :wallbash:

Im having a bad week too :tearful: I ate 2 choc bars yest and cheese and crackers - im jus getting bored with eating the smae food thats always my problem i can go for so long then end up giving up :wallbash:

Struggling to stay motivated since my weight gain yesterday....it's sort of knocked it abit.

I keep getting images of carrot cake popping into my head :hypno:

Went to supermarket earlier, and there it was, on the shelf, calling me.............but I picked up a big carton of fresh pineapple chunks instead. I had them after a tin of WW soup for my lunch, but it's not the same is it.

Hope I feel more inspired tomorrow to keep going.

I can't seem to get the balance right. The last two days I've been ultra, ultra controlled and eaten hardly any fat at all and today I've been on the most massive binge, it's like one extreme to the other and I can't seem to find a happy medium. I feel all out of control. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

I dished up trifle for all our kiddies and DH for pud tonight.........then sat down to a WW teeny tiny pot of rice pud :(

Although I've managed to stick with the WW plan all day, I can feel a definate shift in my level of commitment. Hope it's a blip.

It is hard. I have a couple of good days then start stuffing my face again. Last week was the first week that i called my online slimming coach - but never told her that i had been to the chippie for my tea. :oops::oops:

I lost a 1lb this week.

I think some of these low fat versions of food are absolutely horrible.............. :sick:

I have bought myself a skipping rope and go out into the back garden and do 30 skips. I hasten to add that this is in the dark. The only problem is the dog next door starts barking really loudly. :blink::blink:

forbs,i am doing :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: sun was out yesterday so that should have made me think of summer clothes,im gonna defo start tomorrow

I'm feeling abit more positive after the weight gain.....but by heck, shifting even a lb is hard work!

Mind you, having the lifestyle of a sloth doesn't help :lol::lol:

I did hear on the news that 70% of weight gain is genetic............wayhey, another thing I can blame my mum for :thumbs::P I'm off to munch on a Mars Bar....how can I fight what I am genetically predispostioned to be....it's like going against nature isn't it? :lol::lol:

thats great Karen :thumbs: Im pleased as ive sorted my wardrobe out and now fit into 2 nice summer dresses, so at least il have something to wear this summer :lol:

I have lost seven pounds since New Years day

Maybe there's a hole in your purse? :unsure:

There seems to be lots of careless people here who've done similar - ask Hev - maybe she can give you tips to keep things safe in future :P

I am found an online diet plan which you used to have to pay for and now it is free.

Let me know if anyone would like this via PM.

Forbsay

me me!!!!!! i love freebies :dance::dance::dance: