rainbow queen

secondlife ?

has anyone heard of this

i read it in the tv mag for next week programes-theres one on wed about couple who met up through this

Link edited to comply with Forum rules.Karen.

Edited by Karen A

its really just a chatroom with bells and whistles.... a mix between a chatroom a dolls house and a box of meccano

you can use the ingame software to build stuff, program things (you can make practically anything)

never played it myself, looks a bit too social to me! :P

My other half loves it! He finds talking to people on there so much easier than real life - he's been using for a while now and loves being a fox! :rolleyes:

Nikki.

I already have a second life, running my mums household as well as my own! :lol:

But yes I have heard of it, theres a prog on this week about it too, this woman is committing virtual adultery on there :o with a homely looking guy who in second life is a cross twixt Arnie Shwarzenegger & Vin Diesel (in first life more like Homer Simpson) :lol:

I've heard it can be v addictive & time consuming, plus if peeps are getting into the above, could seriously mess with your head. But I'm guessing could also be lots of fun if kept under control.