Caroline-

Facebook!

Hi Caroline,

Several of us are on Facebook. I expect most people will prefer to PM you about it. That is what I a going to do :)

Hi Caroline,

I am on Facbook and have forum friends on there too, your more than welcome to pm me and I'll happily add you, though to be honest I am not too good at getting round the site either :lol:

Clare x x x

How spooky,

my old boss just sent me an e-mail for facebook, my sister got me to join a few months ago but she also got me to do bebo and i have been using that more but i guess i will have to flit between both now.

nic

I am! Keep in touch with rellys through it.

I posted on another thread that there's a think differently about autism group there, I've joined & some others on here have too.

:unsure: Sorry to be a pain.....

I'm on FB - but only have friends from forum that i've met - can those who know me keep me secret please - just keeping me and mine safe - ta! :D

(Yoykes! :unsure: Didn't mean to make you all panic, lol! >:D<<'>

I meant don't tell peeps my name on the forum if they don't know / haven't met me - don't worry about hiding me on your friends list iyswim >:D<<'> )

I'm on it too though don't check it too often. Do log in occasionally though. Anyone who wants to add me should be able to guess my name on the board. I'm under the Newcastle area and my picture has me wearing a blue t-shirt. You'll need to use my full name.

EDIT: We could always add a hidden group on facebook for members of this forum. Main thing is wouldn't want to get people posting there instead of here. Could use it as an area to upload photos and videos though. As a hidden group everyone would have to be invited to join by an admin. Just a thought incase anyone is interested.

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Thats a good idea DMB I wanted to post my daughters school year 12 photo's (her boyfriends) he was one Year above her at the same school but they met at church. The story goes he fell in love with this pretty girl singing a lead song and the whole world stopped all he could hear was her voice - he wrote this in a card. :wub: So the photo includes him but not publicly - she looks fantastic anyone I know interested in a peek let me know and I will pm you - remember I told you about the dress.

Let me know

Frang x :)

I'm on it too though don't check it too often. Do log in occasionally though. Anyone who wants to add me should be able to guess my name on the board. I'm under the Newcastle area and my picture has me wearing a blue t-shirt. You'll need to use my full name.

EDIT: We could always add a hidden group on facebook for members of this forum. Main thing is wouldn't want to get people posting there instead of here. Could use it as an area to upload photos and videos though. As a hidden group everyone would have to be invited to join by an admin. Just a thought incase anyone is interested.

Found you! :thumbs:

Hi

I'm the same as Hev, I don't get it either! I keep on getting emails that someone or other wants to add me to their list, but why??

Eva

It is the sort of thing some people like. I'm a member mainly because one of my friends asked me to join (face to face).

In some ways I will find it useful for other things because there are groups related to VAE Kenya (the charity I voluntarilly taught under whilst in Kenya) and their sister charity HSK Kenya (which deals with building schools in the area of Kenya where I taught). For anyone interested my friends when I last heard from any of them (a couple of days ago) all are still well. However it sounds as if the schools are having some problems as they are taking children in who are displaced without been able to get any funding for them from the government. Hence are having problems financing them.

EDIT: The emails are probably because you can go to friends on facebook and login to your email account and it will then send requests to everyone whos contact you have.

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Sorry to bump up an older thread!

I'd love to add friends from here to my facebook page. My name there is Caroline and the surname is like Huggins, but with a J instead of a H. :)

To All of you on facebook,look up SENsible education a group for parents against the inadequate provision of sen kids.