Mumble

The Screaming Thread

SCREAM!!

A thread for when things aren't quite going right but are a bit too complex to explain in any thread and where you just need to scream. Feel free to join me in a virtual scream:

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rant :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

and wallbash :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

at any time!!

There, I feel a little better now :rolleyes:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Idea Mumble...........

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Ahhhh that's better

Clare x x x

oooo...yes please.....I wanna play!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry::angry::wallbash::wallbash:

And today was more ... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: so then I got :angry::angry::angry:

And now I am just having a nother cup of tea so will feel a bit more :hypno::)

I feel much better now too! :) - Thanks Mumble! :thumbs:>:D<<'>

OOh ooh just remembered, did a loooong email to my bro & Hotmail crashed today & I lost the whole flipping thing, so

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:

Edited by pearl

:thumbs: Can go one better - go to a Greek Restaurant where they do a smashing plates show :lol: its a riot - take your earplugs :thumbs: last one I went at least 200 were smashed :unsure: I was like :o:whistle::notworthy::notworthy: awesome :dance: its very holistic :whistle::devil:

:ninja:>:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :angry: :angry: :wallbash: :wallbash:

And it's not even 7 o'clock in the morning :tearful:

I have found better outlet than plate smashing.I take all the empties to the bottle bank....works best when it is empty....the bottles make a wonderful crash. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like this thread. Sometimes I type Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh! into Google search just to see I'm not the only one. Now I can just come here instead.

What I love about asking Google to search for 'Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!' is the message that comes up saying:

Did you mean: Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Barefoot

I like this thread. Sometimes I type Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh! into Google search just to see I'm not the only one. Now I can just come here instead.

What I love about asking Google to search for 'Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!' is the message that comes up saying:

Did you mean: Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Barefoot

:lol: google is v precise

Guest Lya of the Nox
I have found better outlet than plate smashing.I take all the empties to the bottle bank....works best when it is empty....the bottles make a wonderful crash. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yes i like this one too

and i save them up for a good smashing time

x

And, of course, creating the 'empties' if fun in it's own right! :wine::cheers::drunk::sick:

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Dinner ladies!!! How difficult is 'could I have the carrots on the other side please?' - aarrrrggggggghhhhhh :tearful::wallbash: So not much food for Mumble today since that was apparently funny and I got everything else mixed up and smothered in inedible gravy :tearful: And then apples for pudding which make me really sick and ill :(:sick: but they're 'not putting any bananas out' :angry:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not really a scream - more of a wimper. :tearful:

Meltdown, after meltdown, after meltdown, ALL weekend, :crying: after a very, very bad week at school.

He's self-harming again, spent the last two hours putting my hand between his head and the wall to stop him causing himself too much damage - so he started scratching his face instead, now got messed up face.

My mums is ill and phoning constantly :wallbash:

I'm tired - i've had the 'burst into tears in the bathroom' several times today :tearful: .

Not a strong mummy today.

Got a school viewing tommorrow - and i can't be bothered.

Bath n bed for me i think.. >:D<<'>

:wallbash::tearful::crying:

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

I forgot I had a lecture tomorrow night - I don't want to go, I hate night time lectures and it's an audience participation one involving role play :wallbash:, about 50% of which I end up leaving in tears. :tearful: Was really hoping for an early night as I have to be up ridiculously early on Wednesday. Do you think it would be alright if I emailed and said I can't make it, because I could go next year anyhow as the lectures are on a rolling programme and not going to this will have no impact at all on what I'm doing (other than being detrimental as it will make me tired and stressed)? Wish I could be like other students and just not turn up and not be bothered by not turning up. :(

Aaarrrrrggghh - yyyeeeuuuucchhhhh :sick: :sick: :sick:

I fell victim to the student 'game' of loosening the top on the salt cellar :( Very salty eggs for brekkie :angry::sick:

ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling stressed, head feeling like it is about to explode, want to go home and hide in a dark room. Can't leave uni for another 1.5hrs and then still won't get home until 4pm :wallbash::wallbash::devil::angry::crying:

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Went to bank on Tuesday to hand in the form to extend my overdraft, it still hasn't appeared in my account despite the woman at the bank saying it would be here today. I went in yesterday to see what the smeg was going on and she said that it would be in my account today, now I have to go to the branch in town as I'm not on campus and not travelling all the way to bristol just to go to the bank :wallbash: Have no money and barely any food, damn them :angry: :angry: :angry::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

it still hasn't appeared in my account despite the woman at the bank saying it would be here today.

'Today' might mean working hours today (after 9:30) or even by the close of today (by 5:30pm). I don't understand banks - I think they just like to be difficult and nasty. Mine certainly does and I'm really good at checking everything and making sure I'm not overdrawn, so they should like me - but they don't :(:angry: :angry: :angry::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

'Today' might mean working hours today (after 9:30) or even by the close of today (by 5:30pm). I don't understand banks - I think they just like to be difficult and nasty. Mine certainly does and I'm really good at checking everything and making sure I'm not overdrawn, so they should like me - but they don't :(:angry: :angry: :angry::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I checked that and they meant when payments are processed at midnight. I rang this morning and they said it hasn't gone through yet, but there was permission and a note on my account saying I could take some money out until it is processed at midnight tonight. Thing is my local branch is denying all knowledge of the note on the account, so now the university branch is phoning the gloucester branch to find out why that is. They basically implied that I was lying about the note. I am so mad right now. :wallbash:

I checked that and they meant when payments are processed at midnight. I rang this morning and they said it hasn't gone through yet, but there was permission and a note on my account saying I could take some money out until it is processed at midnight tonight. Thing is my local branch is denying all knowledge of the note on the account, so now the university branch is phoning the gloucester branch to find out why that is. They basically implied that I was lying about the note. I am so mad right now. :wallbash:

Put simply, I hate banks. Why can't they do things when they say they will. I need food! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

I'm on the verge of overload - had to throw most my dinner away because I couldn't cope with the extreme noise in the dining hall - it's always bad on Fridays because it's chip night and lots of the students only eat chips. I used to have a quieter seat in the corner but the noiseys have spread :(

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: