Mumble

The Screaming Thread

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! Bank account still not sorted! Once again they have promised me that it would be sorted tomorrow. :wallbash: I'm really tempted to move bank once this is sorted. :angry: :angry: :angry::wallbash:

:angry: SCUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEam :fight:

:angry: :angry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bank that's 'lost' my account has just been on watchdog and I have no idea how to take things up with them :(:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Mumble

email them

go on bbc site then find form there

Sorry I meant with the bank - It's ok - an old rhino has given me a plan :devil:

Aaaaarrrrrrghhhhhh

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My stupid ###### inconsiderate disability office of my university :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Why oh why is their understanding of 'disability' limited to dyslexia (their favvy - dyslexic students are treated like Gods) and physical disability, or possibly long term health issues. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: They've made it very clear to me that I don't 'fit'. I hate them. I know hate is a strong word, but that's really how I feel. :angry: :angry: (and very confused too - the academics are great with me and fully accept me - but support doesn't/can't/won't)

I'm just trying to calm down a little, then I will write a suitably worded email later tonight, cc-ing to multiple people. And my disability witch is going to know EXACTLY how I feel on Monday when I have to see her. It's about time she understood that I exist too and I have as much right to support as her darling dyslexic students. Going to be fun to see what she says to my blue glasses on Monday - will probably tell me they're inappropriate as I went to see Ian rather than 'try' some overlays. Or also make some stupid comment about 'eye-contact'.

Does anyone fancy joining me for a little witch burning on Monday? :devil: :devil: Or does anyone fancy lecturing her on AS whilst a few of us sit on top of her so she can't escape and has to listen?

I'll join you for some witch burning!! tell u what.....we'll add in my fav 'dyslexia' teaching experts and it will be a fantastic bonfire!!

The people you work with in terms of prof's etc accept you for who you are because they are 'open' to individuals and do not hold preconceptions of how 'you' should behave.

Unfortunately I think you have been lumbered with a very dumb and lazy disability officer who is completely 'out of her comfort zone' with regards to helping you.....she doesn't have a clue how best to assist you - obviously dislikes it when suggestions are made to her about how she might assist you - thus she then choses the easiest route for her....she does nuthin!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I think it is high time she did get well and truely told how much her lack of support is hindering you

Go Mumble!!! :thumbs:

Did you write it Mumble?

OK my turn

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::angry::angry::angry:

My head about to explode with stress at work by 9:45 this morning.

I mean hell, its not ER, its a library, it really shouldnt be this bad should it?

I mean hell, its not ER, its a library, it really shouldnt be this bad should it?

Well if it's anything like our library with vast swathes of fluorescent lighting, open-plan noisy computer area, mobile phones, inconsiderate students, students yelling at each other across the balcony area, stupid students who can't work out a simple book classification system, students arguing with librarians over fines etc. etc. etc. then I'm thinking you would get more peace in an ER. In fact, I don't have a huge amount of experience of hanging round in ER waiting rooms, but from what I remember, if you don't kick up a fuss you can be left in a quiet corner of the waiting room for a very long time.

Yes it sounds v similar Mumble, but since our restructure I am in a lovely quiet office so can get away from it. :thumbs:

Its trying to offer the same level of service with 50% fewer staff than 4 years ago, plus new add-ons that we are also supposed to fit into our day that is doing my head in. Then (watching taped ER :D last night) I thought, no one is going to die, they might just get their books a bit later, is all. Nothing I can do about it till the next restructure! So I've been really chilled today :thumbs:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

The noise in halls tonight is horrendous. :angry: :angry: Everyone is breaking the rules, none of the halls managers or security give a ###### :wallbash: :wallbash: and I really don't know how much longer I can put up with this. :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

And a second:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

My supervisor, who's normally fantastic and 'gets' me and my issues has completely gone and not got me and chucked me way way outside my comfort zone - he wants me to contact some random person I have no idea who they are - for ###### sake, I don't do social, can't he get that? :wallbash: :wallbash: :angry: :angry: It upsets me more because I always think he gets me, so it hurts more when he doesn't if that makes sense. :tearful: :tearful:

Guest Lya of the Nox

little un has been dumped by her best mate

she said sorry and tried to explain how she behaves when stressed, and said she wishes they could walk 1 day in her shoes to see how hard it is

took me 2 days to get her stable again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Well why should the students follow the rules about noise when the hall deputy managers don't :tearful: I don't have a hope of getting change when things are like this :angry: :angry:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Got sciatica, in so much pain at moment and it is now half term so boys want me to 'do things' with them........................

Feel exhausted and also feeling really queasy as well this morning :crying::crying::crying:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Got sciatica, in so much pain at moment and it is now half term so boys want me to 'do things' with them........................

Feel exhausted and also feeling really queasy as well this morning :crying::crying::crying:

sciatica is awful,i suffer badly from that,it affects your life so much cos it stops you doing things,mines better at mo thank god :pray:

sciatica is awful,i suffer badly from that,it affects your life so much cos it stops you doing things,mines better at mo thank god :pray:

First time I have had it!!!! Not sure how long each 'episode' lasts or what is likely to trigger it???

Feeling hopeless cos I can't do anything with the boys at the moment and we sould be going out and making the most of the lovely weather :wallbash::wallbash:

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Spoke too soon about it being nice and quiet in halls today :tearful: :tearful: I just want one nights peace so I can sleep all night and feel a little better. Got a lousy cold and ear-ache and not sleeping isn't helping. :(

>:D<<'> Sue >:D<<'>

Each time I have had it it was through driving. First time, taking mum to visit dad in hosp every day for weeks & doing a 40 mile round trip each time. Second, changing our car & aligning my body differently. Its horrible.

Lets try & get together after half term eh?

>:D<<'> Sue >:D<<'>

Each time I have had it it was through driving. First time, taking mum to visit dad in hosp every day for weeks & doing a 40 mile round trip each time. Second, changing our car & aligning my body differently. Its horrible.

Lets try & get together after half term eh?

Definately!!!!! Am still signed off sick for another month.................. Talk soon xx

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Downstairs are playing rave music really loud. It all sounds the freaking same with the occasional different beat. My cups are rattling together because the vibrations are travelling through the building. Oh yeah and just because you have your music up stupidly loud doesn't mean I can't hear you shouting at each other. :wallbash:

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! That is all. :lol:

oooooh, I'll join you in a few of them :lol:

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

oooooh, I'll join you in a few of them :lol:

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Feeling just a little stressed are you Mumble?? >:D<<'>

SOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!

Just back from mums - some cold calling ******* has got her to sign up to �1500 worth of work on her windows, & taken �90 cash as a deposit. Just happens to be almost all the cash she had in the house. From an 85 year old woman with a dementia related disorder.

Thank god I found her secret stash of several hundred pounds just a few days ago & put it in her savings account. And thank god I have her chequebook.

They wont know whats hit them when I ring tomorrow. I have Power of Attorney and an Irish temper. The press and my solicitor will be involved if they dont return the money immediately.

Pearl, that is disgraceful >:D<<'>

I have soooo many peeps knocking on my door, trying to sell me all sorts, and I tend to quite, erm, blunt, if they don't immediately leave once I've politely refused.....but I still have probs getting them to go away. They are so persistant......makes me concerned for more vunerable people like your mum.

Its the first time (to my knowledge) this has happened Baggy, she's usually v canny despite her impairment, so I'm worrying she's getting worse now. I cant wait to wipe the floor with them tomo. I'm giving them four working days to return the full amount plus an additional amount for my time, the phone call & the distress caused to my mother.

If they dont co operate I will get VERY nasty indeed :devil: My big bro has offered to pay them a personal visit wearing his scary security guards uniform :notworthy:

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I have spent the whole flippin' day doing ###### laundry...washing, ironing, putting away, washing again...

Oh, apart from a brief foray into T*s*o :wallbash:

I am soooo pee'd off :fight:

And still haven't found anywhere in this new house for the maiden apart from the kitchen, so I'm forever moving the ###### thing to get into cupborads (with a family of 6 it's always full of clothes :wallbash: )

Boho :crying:

AND, it's not even as though I can have a glow of achievement, because washing is just continuous here, it's never 'all done' :wallbash:

Edited by bid

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Stoopid witch :( I'm now being bullied by other students in my hall because of her actions (and I kinda don't blame them). I tried running away, but that's no long term solution. :tearful:

Also, it doesnt seem there's much I can do about her breach of confidentiality other then tell her she's upset me (which I have done). :angry: :angry: :angry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!

Just back from mums - some cold calling ******* has got her to sign up to �1500 worth of work on her windows, & taken �90 cash as a deposit. Just happens to be almost all the cash she had in the house. From an 85 year old woman with a dementia related disorder.

Thank god I found her secret stash of several hundred pounds just a few days ago & put it in her savings account. And thank god I have her chequebook.

They wont know whats hit them when I ring tomorrow. I have Power of Attorney and an Irish temper. The press and my solicitor will be involved if they dont return the money immediately.

:angry:

Go get em, pearl!

This kind of thing makes me so angry. It's always the older, poorer and more vulnerable people who fall prey to any kind of dodgy deal going. My dad was caught by one of those dreadful tv quiz shows where you have to phone up to give the answer and you spend ages trying to get through. He ended up with a phone bill for about �400. I think most of the debt was written off eventually, and there's been a lot of publicity about tv phone ins recently so hopefully it doesn't happen to too many people anymore.

Good luck

K x

I've actually had a not bad week (except for hammy going to heaven etc :(.....but I think I need to have a good scream on this thread on Mumbles behalf re that poxy useless DW!!!! :angry::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

She is soooo fliippin useless and it makes me despair to think we run the risk of our kids bumping into her if they decide to go to uni etc - may as well send em out to sea without a life jacket!!

So....ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry::angry::angry::angry:

AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought I'd have a scream and see if it helped.

It didn't.

I feel totally hopeless. I wish I didn't care so much about my damn degree, things would be so much easier if I didn't have anything I cared about. :tearful: :tearful:

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! cough cough, that hurt my virtual throat.

oooooooh my, thats much better. went for DS dx yesterday and got a semi dx instead. She hasnt decided wether ASD or HFA, she forgot to finish scoring him!!! i had to cancel my cashcard last tuesday and i am still waiting for them to send me another...i live miles away from the bank and have no money for the darn bus

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG :wallbash:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thank you.

Sorry not quite ..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

h

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!