Mumble

The Screaming Thread

Supermarkets in summer hols :ph34r:

one kid zooming round on a SCOOTER

Another with a gurt big twirlie thing on a long stick taking peoples eyes out.

And OUR kids get criticised ..... :wallbash:

Have you ever tried to de-nit a daughter with ADHD?

wriggle wriggle..........sit still........., don't kill them mum, you're so mean,

well, if you didn't hug everyone on the last day of school.................

Smiley, on the naughty step you little :devil:

she was nit free that week, so don't worry, I check her twice a week.

WHen I said hug everyone, she really did hug EVERYONE.

Smiley, on the naughty step you little :devil:

she was nit free that week, so don't worry, I check her twice a week.

WHen I said hug everyone, she really did hug EVERYONE.

Perhaps she caught them off someone she hugged :lol:

I Wasn't There... This CANNOT be my fault... I wasn't there... This CANNOT be my fault...

;):lol:

Am doing the washing up for wife (we take turns doing it), as she has left it for about 3 wks and some of the stuff was growing strange coloured mould :wallbash: I had so far refused to do it as it was her turn and it was yucky, but I was so fed up of looking at it.

Am doing the washing up for wife (we take turns doing it), as she has left it for about 3 wks and some of the stuff was growing strange coloured mould :wallbash: I had so far refused to do it as it was her turn and it was yucky, but I was so fed up of looking at it.

Where do I get a husband who does the washing up?

:angry: :angry: :angry:MEN!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

(OK, Man, actually, before all you men have a go at me for putting your entire species down - I think I understand now why people get annoyed with all teachers when it's just one that's really annoyed them)

I am so so so so so so angry I nearly screamed at him. I purposely have my email off because otherwise I shall be sending very rude emails telling him exactly what I think of him. Although he would deserve that. He told me what he thought of me :tearful: :tearful:

Gggrrrrrr, I was just beginning to feel a bit better and think I could cope and he's brought me right down again and made me feel totally worthless. :tearful: :tearful:

Swift edit there - forum thingy didn't pick up the naughty language :oops: Edited by Mumble

Well I was there but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me... :unsure::lol:

K x

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!

*Note to self - always put the lid on the Parmesan cheese before shaking it to remove the lumps ...*

:rolleyes:

Aaaargh! I'm THE expert in essay avoidance but I need to finish it by Monday and haven't even started yet because I've been avoiding doing it all week! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

AAAAGHHH :angry::angry::wallbash::wallbash::crying::crying:

Just spent AGES writing a carefully worded email to an old friend in Scotland who I haven't had contact with in years, and who I hope to see when we're there on holiday. Just as I was about to press send I lost the internet connection.

I Hate AOL!!!!

I don't have the energy to redo the email right now. :hypno:

K x

Noisy inconsiderate aggravaging arrogant rotten noisy neighbours!!!!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash:

House whose garden backs next to mine decided to have some form of live rock band for their BBQ!!!

I have been subjected to electric guitars, drumming and bad singing for the last 5 hours and they slowly getting more drunk and I doubt very much they are gonna be good neighbours and swtich the poxy music off at 10pm!!

An I gotta get up at 4.30am!! :(

Oh Lisa I know exactly how that feels. Our garden backs onto the garden of our local pub.... last week there was some sort of garden party going on and they had a live band playing. I grumbled until they started singing songs I liked, but why does it have to be so loud????

Flo'

I think I'm being attacked and I really don't understand why :tearful: :tearful:

If it's what I'm thinking mumble I hope I've put your mind at rest. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm SHATTERED!!!

M has had meltdown after meltdown today :tearful: . He is so rigid at the moment - any teeny-tiny thing is sending him into sheer panic. :tearful:

I've done all i can think of to help him - some has worked, some hasn't.

He's scratched his face, bashed his head on the wall, screamed (that sad, i've had enough scream :tearful: ) sooooo many times today.

He's still awake, and rocking on his bed under his fleecy blanket - doesn't want me near him, which hurts, coz i just wanna hug him :(

Tired, tired, tired. :crying:

My willow tunnel is covered in blackfly, so now my lovely garden is full of wasps the size of hummingbirds and the children are too scared to go out. I've tried spray, but it's an industrial-sized job. :wallbash:

I forgot to ask nextdoor to take out my rubbish while I was away last week, so I now have a maggot farm while I wait until the next rubbish day Friday week! It's disguisting and it stinks and the flies come into the house whenever I open the back door. I double-bagged them to prevent this, but it hasn't worked. I am not touching it when it comes to bin day, I am going to wheel my dustbins out to the street and tip the rubbish out. I don't care if it rolls into the road. Then I have to clean the bins as well, which is a horrible job.

Not as bad as wasps, mind!

Edited by Tally

I know they cant know everything about everything, but it would be nice if the Police just googled Aspergers before speaking to me. It does not fill me with confidence. :wallbash:

We looked at two flats yesterday. Really liked the first so we put down the holding fee and the letting agent said the owner would be fine with us having the cats. Went away feeling chuffed at finding a nice place, with a garden and such. Later on in the day she rang us back saying no cats :tearful: So we're going for our second choice, one of the owners has said yes can have cats he is just going to ask his brother the other owner. But still... I wanted the one with the garden :crying:

My flippin cat has just attacked the beautiful Robin in the garden. Its traumatised at the moment (the Robin because of the cat and the cat because I shouted at it) and I've put it in the guinea pig cage (no guinea pig). Think it is still alive but looks shocked. Perhaps I :angry: should put the cat in the cage and let the bird out :angry:

:angry: Bill's pc has got this really really awful horrible virus. It's one that is hidden inside some antivirus popup software which appears to take over the whole computer and it has wrecked his hard drive. I've got someone trying to fix it. They've transferred all his files onto a spare hard drive, then they are going to put the original hard drive back to factory settings, then re-install all his files from the spare. I am :pray: that it will work. It's a really awful virus, because every time you 'remove' it using legitimate antivirus software it reappears when you switch the pc back on and each time the damage and sabotage get worse.

Why do people waste their talents on such destructive things?

Flo'

I used my small secateurs so much they have broken, so I swapped to the bigger, longer ones.

And I've managed to almost cut off the top of my left middle finger.

Much blood and many dressings and it hurts a lot.

Good thing I had a tetanus booster last week.

I really did go AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Oooh, Bard :(>:D<<'>

I did something a little similar a couple of weeks ago (but not as severe). It made me feel quite wobbly :sick:

Boho >:D<<'>

I used my small secateurs so much they have broken, so I swapped to the bigger, longer ones.

And I've managed to almost cut off the top of my left middle finger.

Much blood and many dressings and it hurts a lot.

Good thing I had a tetanus booster last week.

I really did go AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Ooooh >:D<<'>

Made the backs of my knees go all weird reading that.

Poor you >:D<<'>