Mumble

The Screaming Thread

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh

Got to go to a conference tomorrow - altogether I'll be spending over 10 hours travelling and I have to go part the way by bus which I hate :( - and I'm not happy. :tearful: :tearful: Every longer-distance conference so far has ended in meltdown, plus this time I'm super stressed about other stuff anyway and I have no support in place to do social or for the travel :tearful: :tearful:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: NICK :angry::angry:

hes just irritating life out of me,i cant even pinpoint what hes doing to annoy me, ive come on here to vent :angry::angry:

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh

So much noise, so terrified about today, and a huge gale blowing outside just to add to my "what if" worries :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

yeah i was just thinking about mumble,hopefully she will post about her day in the positive thread and not the screaming one!!

yeah i was just thinking about mumble,hopefully she will post about her day in the positive thread and not the screaming one!!

Sorry, no :tearful: :tearful:

I spent 14 hours travelling and got completly lost and terrified. I'm not doing that again. The uni can either find support or find they have one less student. :tearful:

And Manchester station will be getting a very strongly worded letter about autism awareness. :angry: :angry:

I've just read on the Newcastle meet up thread how many stations you went too, so sorry, I'd of been terrified too >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Yeah - if I could have remembered where you lived, you would have got a visitor :) I knew you'd said something about there being a hill near your house, so I looked for houses at the bottom of hills, but there seem to be quite a lot up there!

We're not too far from Darlington.....I'd of come and rescued you and brought chocolate :D Stations and airports (not that I go anywhere near an airport these days) are mind numbing.......so many peeps milling about and trying to read what train/plane/platform/terminal you need to be at is :hypno::hypno::hypno:

As for bus stations....not a hope of me finding the right bus, just wander round, looking lost and confused :wacko:

went to bluewater today to get my phone fixed and the engineer had just gone home sick :wallbash::wallbash: so ive got to go back again and i dont enjoy shopping centres,theres no charity shops for a start :rolleyes:

Gaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

You wont believe what happened today. My lovely new laminate has been down less than 24 hours. I put a load of towels on to wash. JP came home early from work, thank God, & noticed the floor in the utility cupboard was flooded. Mr P had forgotten to put the drain hose in the pipe when he put the washing machine back last night. I am soooooo cross with him. If this laminate now buckles .... it was lapping right up against it & had gone through to the toilet floor so I've no idea what damage it may have done.

I nearly said to him last night, is the washing machine ok to use, but thought no, he'll think I dont trust him.

Well he's right :angry:

I'm well fed up. :tearful: Been looking forward all week to dropping Jay at the youth club and me and DH having a nice meal in the nearby pub, haven't done that in such a long time. Anyway, Jay's come home with a rotten headache and has had a not so brilliant day, hassled by another kid, and is so grumpy he's refusing to go. So much for our nice meal. Have to make do with the usual old boring stuff and it'll be weeks before we get another chance. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

Hopefully it will be OK, as some laminate is designed for damp atmospheres like kitchens and bathrooms...

Boho :pray:

Not this one. :ph34r: The washing machine is in a utility cupboard & on vinyl, but there were so many gallons of water sloshing about it got everywhere. I just found mr p googling "laminate + floor + washing machine + flood"!

I know its only stuff but we are finally getting the house looking nice after years of no money & rampaging children & its like one step forward, two steps back.

Anyhoo, I have told him if its ruined it is his problem. He has to sort out replacement, insurance claim & time off work to fix it :devil:

I'm having a scream/moan about my neighbour, who after 3 months of NOT playing her music SO loud we can hear it, has now decided that she is BACK and even LOUDER that before

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wallbash: :wallbash: :angry::fight:

Me dishwasher is broke :rolleyes:

I didn't mind too much...but a few days on, and my hands are all sore and itchy :tearful:

I don't like the feel of marigolds, they make my skin feel all icky :sick:

I don't like the feel of marigolds, they make my skin feel all icky :sick:

Probably hayfever - marigolds make me sneezy and itchy too :whistle::)

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

My tooth has started playing up again , think I'll have to ring dentist tomorrow for emergency appointment. It's been quiet since the end of October when it was at its most agonizing. The pain gets so intense it scares me more than the thought of going to the dentist! :tearful:

:tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

Aaarrrggghhhh. Need to write down areas I need help with for meeting tomorrow. I can't do it. I'm staring at a blank sheet of paper. I'm so scared about tomorrow :(:tearful:

:tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

Aaarrrggghhhh. Need to write down areas I need help with for meeting tomorrow. I can't do it. I'm staring at a blank sheet of paper. I'm so scared about tomorrow :(:tearful:

Try to not sit there wracking your brains about it, just have a piece of paper handy and when something pops into your head jot it down. When you try really hard to think of things it can be impossible to focus, it's when you're doing the washing up that things can suddenly occur to you, so jot them down straight away before you forget them.

Good luck and try and think of the meeting as a positive way forward for you rather than a negative thing if you can. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Mumble,

You've been so articulate about all your difficulties in previous posts on this forum, could you perhaps look back at them and print some out to take with you? That would save you having to write everything out all over again.

Good luck for tomorrow - thinking of you,

K x

Aaaarrrrggghhhh :angry: :angry: :wallbash:

I'm in pain, can't get a docs appointment (and if I want one that's a sure sign I really am in a lot of pain :tearful:) or get people to understand.

I've agreed to something being done that I disagree with because I couldn't articulate my concerns and felt what I was trying to say was being twisted to mean something else and it's too late now

Apparently my supervisor's cross with me - he's the one person I really trust above anyone so that hurts a lot.

Just Aaaarrrrggghhhh. :tearful: :tearful:

Hello Square One :tearful::crying:

Edited by Mumble

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! :wallbash: I came off my bike yesterday and took half the skin of my knee :crying: Covered in bruises and my knee stings like **** Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! :wallbash: I came off my bike yesterday and took half the skin of my knee :crying: Covered in bruises and my knee stings like **** Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

Ouch >:D<<'>

It's coz you've got no fat left on them :P

I'm not feeling good today. :tearful: Feeling very sick and dizzy/drowsy and falling over my own feet just trying to walk in a straight line - a bit like past nice drunk but without any of the nice bits. :( I really want to get on with my work but my brain doesn't want to comply. :tearful: :tearful: I just want to feel better. :(

So the corridor bullying hasn't stopped as I thought it had :tearful: :tearful: ###### ######. I really really don't need this now. :tearful:

Had awful afternoon. :tearful: Jay saw the lovely sunshine and thought he'd be able to spend whole afternoon by the pond staring at his frog spawn. When it proved too cold he was crushed and beside himself with disappointment. He'd got some seeds free with a mag on Saturday and he started obsessing about planting them then and there and when I said it wasn't a good time for that, he had a massive meltdown. :tearful: After trying to calm him down for half an hour I left him for a few mins to have a cry and sort himself out and two mins later he runs down with blood pouring out of his finger, he'd picked a big lump out of himself. His legs buckled from under him and I had to put a plaster on his finger, which he just can't tolerate, but he let me put it on as had no choice. Managed to get him to come for a 'calming' walk to the lake to see the frog spawn there, popped into the shop to get myself a Twirl to cheer myself up, they'd SOLD OUT! Had to console myself with a Crunchie instead (not too bad). Got home and he decided to put the fishes fin-rot treatment into the tank (don't ask! :wacko: ) managed to knock it over and spill it over half his room and, as the floor is covered in 'stuff', covered all of that too. It's really toxic, nasty stuff, so I had to spend half an hour cleaning it up as best I could and had to throw some stuff out, green spots all over the carpet. I've had it with today! :crying:

~ Mel ~

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!

We went to book the reception venue and pay for it today. My mum was there as well so she could have a look around before she went home. The flipping people didn't turn up! Now she won't have the chance to see it before the wedding :unsure: What's the point in making an appointment if you aren't going to turn up?! I left the house when I really didn't feel up to it for them, I'm so annoyed. :angry: