Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

just come for a moan

hi

just come for a moan

having general all round bad time at present-in process of loads meetings with school to try and get more help/statement

my sons behaviour is basicly getting on top of me now-its first thing in morn-refusal to do anything-then home time same -and bedtime.

i had my medication changed a while back -and now all i do is cry-so trying to get back to gp about it/

my mum is due for a hip operation -shes in her 70s-i will be looking after her and helping my dad as he cant manage it all.

this week had to move everything out of my kitchen as landlords starting next week to do new one.

my sister[well we have same mum] rings me up -and cause i started saying how bad things were she went balistic at me and ranted doen the phone -i should be ffing grateful im having a new kitchen -to which i replied i do have an asd son and she told me to f off as shes 55 and going to be homless

since this is not her first outburst at me i then told her where to go.......and no contact since.

i just cant belive it...............

-shes been told she has to move out in may-shes had 6 months to put forms into housing and still hasnt -ive helped her few times trying to sort it....i may add she also has a boyfriend

im on my own.

its not the first time shes done this carry on-shes done it to my other sister too -who has a 28 year old son with as and tourettes.

everytime ive tryed explaing my sons problems -the reply i got was you need supernanny you do -time and time again this is.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: i will not tolerate her ###### anymore-she better not dare come round my house or there will be trouble....sick to the back teeth of it.

id like to point out im 32 and shes 55-she hates me really -cause ive had my dad in my life and she hasnt had her dad around[his choice ran of with another woman)

Rainbow queen

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I don't have siblings so I can't really understand what this is like.

She obviously has problems of her own, and little understanding of yours - plus a lot of jealousy, it seems.. You have enough to deal with, without taking on her problems as well - if she winds you up, avoiding her might be the best move at the moment!

K x

rainbow queen,i completely avoid my sister,ive ignored her snide coments for yearsbut enough is enough,m polite if i seeher at mums but my life feels a lot better now shes not upsetting me

our life can be hard enough at times so if people are stressing us whether they are family or not weshould avoid them

hope you ok today >:D<<'>

yeah im ok thanks

im just going ignore it-i know shes got major probs to sort out herself so i reckon she was just feeling angry.

i shall just be firm with her if and when we speak again......

Hi Rainbow Queen, your sister sounds like an ex friend of mine, I have a son with A.S and ADHD, according to the ex friend, there is nothing wrong with him that a "ruddy good slap" wouldnt cure! You are right to avoid having this sister in your life, you have enough to cope with without the negativity and ignorance she has shown you! dont let it get you down. >:D<<'>

Edited by nuttz