Sign in to follow this  
Flora

Dead ringers and dopplegangers!

I was watching Callender Girls last night, and it struck me that our very own Suze on the forum is the spittin' dabs of a young Helen Mirren.

Do you know any, or are you a lookalike?

flozza :D

i am the spit of vicky in little britain :unsure:

baddad looks like brad pitt :D oh sorry i got that wrong,i meant to say arm pitt ;):clap::clap:

I had a horrible moment watching something called 'Kingdom' last night with Tony Slattery in.... he's got long hair and a 'badgery' beard in it and has, like me (but more so - honest!) put on a few pounds with age, and from a certain angle... :oops:

That said, I've got one of those faces that can look like almost anyone, and have morphed through all sorts of phases, so let's hope this is a short lived one!

BTW, Hev - you remind me of Brad Pitt too... well not Brad, but you're a dead ringer for his sister Cecilia (or cess, as she's better known). sadly you will never be mistaken for his rather scrawny sister 'Bottomless' :devil:

Ooh, ooh Floz, Floz... :bounce: :bounce:

Who do I lookee-like, 'cos with me dodgey face-confusion I can't even hold my own face in my head, so I've no idea who I look like!!

Whoho :huh:

To all those not going to greenwich - the most gorgeous girlie imaginable.

To those going to greenwich - ignore the above! :lol:

Someone said i look like, and have the same manerisms, as Laura Linney the other day - not sure of that one myself! :unsure:

Ooh, ooh Floz, Floz... :bounce: :bounce:

Who do I lookee-like, 'cos with me dodgey face-confusion I can't even hold my own face in my head, so I've no idea who I look like!!

Whoho :huh:

Hi Bid,

When I first viewed your photo's I thought you looked a lot like Celine Dion.

:)

bid you're a difficult one... because you look very much like yourself (unique), however, if I were to say who you were like, it would be Phoebe off friends (without the long blonde hair)...floaty/dreamy, eccentric (in the best possible way), fab clothes, tall, with a very interesting quirky edge and more than a hint of glamour!

:dance:

Flozza XXXX

I agree with that one too, bid,s a jangley , irredessant sequin :rolleyes: ..............me I,m a flourescent tennis ball :bounce: .....................I think Lauren is a Jenny wren soft and feathery a delicate exterior but watch her in the bird bath in the garden and she goes crackers chirping and splashing :clap: ...............

:unsure: My daughter and her schoolfriends all say i look like ozzy osbourne :crying: in fact....now i come to think of it....my mates say i look like ozzy too.... oh dear, time for a makeover i think :whistle:

bid you're a difficult one... because you look very much like yourself (unique), however, if I were to say who you were like, it would be Phoebe off friends (without the long blonde hair)...floaty/dreamy, eccentric (in the best possible way), fab clothes, tall, with a very interesting quirky edge and more than a hint of glamour!

:dance:

Flozza XXXX

:clap::lol::dance:

I agree with that one too, bid,s a jangley , irredessant sequin :rolleyes: ..............me I,m a flourescent tennis ball :bounce: .....................I think Lauren is a Jenny wren soft and feathery a delicate exterior but watch her in the bird bath in the garden and she goes crackers chirping and splashing :clap: ...............

:thumbs::wub:

I think I look like a man :unsure:

No quips about the beard please :shame:

You don't look like a man, Baggy >:D<<'>

Sorry, I can't say who you do look like, 'cos I can't 'do' faces :(

Boho :dance:

Me, I'm still thinking on it. I've been compared to Madame Mim from the Disney cartoon Sword in the Stone.

OH is dead easy. You know those busts of Philosophers around the Sheldonian Theatre in Oxford?

He's the dead spit of the one left of the gates, with a slightly better trimmed beard.

I think the closest peep I resemble off telly is Pat Butcher, seriously :lol:

Don't know what she looks like, but you have laughing eyes and a lovely smile.

You must have shaved specially for the Greenwich Meet.

Edited by Bard

Have you seen that aftershave ad with the naked bloke kicking a cushion along a hallway? I'm the spitting image! :D

It's a hard life being cushion shaped :(

Have you seen that aftershave ad with the naked bloke kicking a cushion along a hallway? I'm the spitting image! :D

It's a hard life being cushion shaped :(

What! Cushion shaped? No..... Homer Simpson :thumbs::lol: You need a new mirror or visit the Optometrist, but then again a Cushion has to be better than a 'door stopper' those things full of sand. Bid sorry my memory is playing tricks on me its been a few months since I looked at the Greenwich meet up pic's oops, no not Celine Dion its Phoebe from friends. But who does Flora look like ?? I noticed you skipped that Flora :whistle: I agree Smiley - Laura Linney is very close. I've been called Kate Preston and Michelle Pfeiffer Grace Kelly and a fews others I'd rather forget My daughter Keira Knightley/ and me. I think Kathryn reminds me Gina McVee Hugh Grant's sister in law in Notting Hill - personality too - she has black hair :D Baddad reminds me of Slattery/Pullman and Benny from Abba :unsure: . Lya I need to think about this - :unsure: ! Baggy you do not look like a male or a drag queen >:D<<'> now Flora ?? behind those sunnies they cover half your face but I'm guessing Catherine Zeta Jones :unsure:

- ducks for cover.

:unsure:

Edited by Frangipani

I got told once I looked like Brooke Shields.....................mind you that was about 25 years ago................and I think he was trying to chat me up at the time! Goodness knows what he'd say about me now!! :o

~ Mel ~

now Flora ?? behind those sunnies they cover half your face but I'm guessing Catherine Zeta Jones :unsure:

:unsure:

Absolutely, oh yes, that's who I look like! ;):lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i look like me!!

i cant see if i look like anyone else

so those who have met me please tell me if i do have a big star who i look lile lol

x

Bagpuss I think you are being way too harsh on yourself. I don't think you look like a man at all! Long hair doesn't suit everyone anyway.

Just saw the bit about baddad looking like Benny from ABBA

and I'm :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: laughing so much much my sides are aching! I'm not sure why that's tickled me but it has!

How about Bill Oddie???? :lol:

Ecky thump!

Flora :lol:

and I'm :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: laughing so much much my sides are aching! I'm not sure why that's tickled me but it has!

Ecky thump!

Benny from Abba/ Bill Oddie - Ecky thu mp/ Vindaloo/Waterloo pull it altogether and SNAP 'we have Baddad' :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

http://www.pbase.com/image/22245288

Don't you agree :thumbs: striking resemblance :o:o:o ?????

Definitely YES! :lol:

Ecky thump!

You can go off of people, you know...

Now back in the bird bath in the garden! :lol:

oooer... as i typed that it occurred to me that Bill Oddie is a famous 'twitcher'... perhaps he's been watching :ph34r: ... ecky thump! :D

:lol::lol: This thread has made me giggle!

I'm about as helpful as Bid at saying what people look like - i have enough trouble recognising me and mine in pictures! Hair though, and manerisms, for some reason i can do. :blink::lol:

Look on the bright side, BD...

It could have been Benny from Crossroads!! :devil:

Celine ;)

:clap::lol::lol::clap:

I wonder who would be Miss Dianne :devil::lol:

Ms Zeta-Jones :)

Look on the bright side, BD...

It could have been Benny from Crossroads!! :devil:

Celine ;)

Oi, oi, oi go see gaffer about you, oi will... Oi've just gotta feed Starry first, but then oim goin' oi am.....

Ben can be Sandy Richardson... he's weedy enough and sits on his **** all day if he gets the chance!

Baggy can be Miss Luke ('cos Miss Luke later became famous for her 'baggy' tights)

Hev can be Amy Turtle :o

I'm Jim Baines - the rogue garage mechanic ;)

Flozza can be the hairdresser who later became 'Denise' the hairdresser in corrie ('cos they both have long brown hair)

Suze can be a guest visitor from the states.... she can perform 'on the good ship lullipop' in the bar

Kathryn can be Meg

Frangi can be Jill

Annie can be 'Starry' (well her avvies a cow and Starry was a goat and they both give milk)

Now all we need is a wobbly set.... yes, yes, put your ill-fitting false teeth back in, hev that's not the kind of wobbly set we meant...

:devil: