ScienceGeek

100 most embarrassing songs

I'm watching 100 most embarrassing rock moments on kerrang at the moment. What are the most embarrassing songs/cds that you own or would admit to having owned in the past :lol:

I'll start with a few of mine used to have Hey Mickey on vinyl :lol: I bought the Aqua album :lol:

*sings along to def leppard* *pooooouuuurrrr someeeee sugarrrrrr onn meeeeeeeeeee* :whistle:

oooooo I like a bit of def leppard me :D

Don't think I really what to admit to anything,. I know many many many years ago I brought Barry Manilow oooooo God i've said it now.......(sings)"my name is Lola I was a show girl..............."wonder whatever happend to that album :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

I love all the songs everyone has posted :lol::lol:

Oh, Def Leppard.........brings back fab memories of driving around, in my first car :wub: , a bright red mini :wub: , with DF :wub: and clouds of fag smoke bellowing out :)

I think I could just post my entire CD collection on this thread B)

a bright red mini

Ha! My parents used to have a bright orange mini. I remember I always used to hit my head on the damn thing :lol:

Edited by ScienceGeek

I'm watching 100 most embarrassing rock moments on kerrang at the moment. What are the most embarrassing songs/cds that you own or would admit to having owned in the past :lol:

I'll start with a few of mine used to have Hey Mickey on vinyl :lol: I bought the Aqua album :lol:

*sings along to def leppard* *pooooouuuurrrr someeeee sugarrrrrr onn meeeeeeeeeee* :whistle:

Anything by The osmonds, Especially Crazy Horses. I still have a bit of a Donny Thing goin on. How sad am I, I need to get a llfe. I guess it must be Puppy Love.

Ooh - remember having a compilation vinyl album which I bought because it had a song by the Jags - but I scratched out the one song by Dollar !! something with moonlight in...........because I was embarassed by it - I was quite young at the time and didn't realise it was a silly thing to do as it kept jumping and ruining the needle - my parents used to go mad.

Take care,

Jb

Hi

Well, what Harmony said! my first record was Puppy Love by Donny Osmond - I adored him when I was 11!!!! But I also seem to remember at that time we bought those awful Top of the Pops albums which weren't sung by the true artist - they were dire but we still bought them!!!!

Stella xx

My goodness....the first record that I recall loving was a Wombles one, with such smasholas as 'Remember you're a womble' and one that went, (in a pseudo-jamaican accent) 'Oh-la-la-la-la, hey banana, don't you slip on the skin, oh-la-la-etc, womble up the rubbish and put it in the bin'!! :huh:

I can't believe all traces of french grammar have dissolved but I can still remember such nonsense as that!

Also, 'I've got a brand new combine harvester' by the Wurzels!!! OOO-ARRRR!!!

.....Quite.

But evil me, I do recall me dear old mum consulting me on record choices for my big sis' first ever hi-fi- which albums would she like?

:devil:

Oh what a toad I was, I swiftly directed her to the Kylie and Rick Astley section!!! I thought my sis was gonna kill me, especially as she had to feign delight on being presented with such tripe! (and I knew she was NOT a fan!!!) But its still providing me with chuckles, even now as I type!!!! :P

Them wur the daze!!!

Esther x