Guest Lya of the Nox

i have got my app through

Guest Lya of the Nox

off this week

new meds here i come me thinks

i really dont want to be where i am

have completely lost my identity

x

lya >:D<<'> >:D<<'> k and s go back to school next week :thumbs: any time you wanna meet for coffee in chatham or where ever let me know and i will be there >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

off this week

new meds here i come me thinks

i really dont want to be where i am

have completely lost my identity

x

hope your ok?

what are you taking?

i had my meds changed while back and feel like im going downhill at moment -am trying to get appointment at my gps also to try and change back. >:D<<'> >:D<

lya >:D<<'> >:D<<'> k and s go back to school next week :thumbs: any time you wanna meet for coffee in chatham or where ever let me know and i will be there >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev, Can I come too :):pray: coffee morning one-one are on my list of things to do.

>:D<<'> Lya >:D<<'>

Could you make a happy list 'things to do that are therapeutic.

Mine is night walks and sunrise jog to pool and swim swim swim the blues away. Music therapy, sitting alone in church with my ipod praise and worship let the healing tears flow.. 'Fasting' makes me happy too. Or a great day out wearing joggers catching the ferry walking through botanical gardens having a cappucino ipod and listening to 'mentor messages max 20 min talks' and browsing the art gallery. Avoiding crowds wherever possible- must feel positive - inspiring music - tears may flow but easily camouflaged with sunnies.

Do a short course - pull out the cookbooks cook up a storm 'literally' food fight :devil: book a massage or pedicure - new cd's - set some new goals - step out of your comfort zone - do dance lessons. Just keep going.... get out get those joggers on.

I posted this song in my counting my blessings thread. My day out looks like this. 'Sunrises' my happy place 'swimming.

Hopefully this will help you remember 'Lya's' happy place its within you- walking helps.

Have fun ...... help someone worse off...

Fran waffle over "I think" :unsure: or did I forget something - oh yes :D:party:

love Fran :)

Keep going >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

Guest Lya of the Nox

thank you all >:D<<'>

still a bit raw, and the meds are doing funny things to me atm, but i know it will get better

thank you for all your wonderful support, here and other places, it has made this easier for me

lvs

c

x