annie

**Sad news**

We have been informed by Mrs P of the sad loss earlier today of her husband, Ken (Phasmid).

Phas was a big part of this forum for several years and the help and support he offered hugely benefited all.

He will be sadly missed.

We offer our heartfelt condolences to Mrs P and her family at this tragic time.

Annie, for and on behalf of the mods and admin

Edited by annie

UPDATE:

This message was posted by the Moderator of the other Forum. :(

Mrs P has asked me to pass on some tragic news.

Ken, aka Phasmid, died last night.

The cause is unknown at the moment, but I understand that they think it was a heart attack.

Ken has always been one of the more knowledgeable, supportive and helpful people I have known on the internet. I remember seeing him on the TES Forums as well as being a moderator at the Asperger and ASD UK Forum. I've no doubt that he has helped hundreds, if not thousands of people over the past few years. He's gone without any of us having a chance to thank him.

I've told Mrs P of my personal sorrow and sympathy for her - I am sure that others would like to as well. You can use this thread or send Mrs P a personal message.

GOM

Mrs P

I am very sad to hear of your loss

Phas was a great help to me when I first joined this forum - and what a guy! Always there to help others in every way possible.

My heart and sympathies goes out to you, your children and the rest of the Phas family.

Take care >:D<<'> you are in my thoughts at this sad time.

Love Fran / or Hallyscomet as you remember me

Edited by Frangipani

I am really sorry to hear this tragic news :(

Phasmid was a great help to me and i will always be grateful for that, he was a fantastic man who was always there to help others.

Condolences to Mrs P, her children and immediate family.

R.I.P Phasmid.

Bambi x

Ken was an inspiration to us all. He will be sadly missed. :(

R.I.P Ken. You helped me a lot in the past hun and will always hold a special place in my heart.

(((HUGS))) and my condolences to Mrs P and the Phaslets. xxx

Such tragic news :tearful: Phasmid helped me so much with getting the right provision for my children and I shall never forget him for that. :tearful: My sincerest sympathies for all the the wonderful phasmid family. :tearful:

This is very sad. Phasmid helped a lot of people (myself included) and he'll be sadly missed.

My thoughts are with Mrs P and their family.

Karen

x

so sorry to hear of phasmids passing i know he will be sorely missed on this forum he was a great help to all on here my condolences go to his wife and family karin

Ken was true friend to me on more than one occasion as was his wife. I am shocked to the core.

RIP my friend you will be greatly missed.

Cat

Mrs Phasmid, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Phasmid helped me a great deal when we were having problems with Louis and getting a Statement of SEN a few years ago. I will always remember him as a great giver, and a wonderful person.

He was truly one of lifes good people.

Rest in Peace Ken.

So sorry to hear this sad news. Phasmid helped me a great deal when we had problems with exclusion. He will be missed by everyone on this forum for his support and advice. I send my condolences & thoughts to >:D<<'> Mrs P & family

We were very upset to hear about this and our thoughts and prayers go out to Mrs P and family.

Lufty and Elefan are away at the moment but I know they would want me to pass on their sympathies at this time.

Kris

Co-Host

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news.

I remember Phasmid well; he was so knowledgeable and ready to help. He had so much to give and helped so many of us.

My thoughts are with Mrs P, who has also been a huge support to so many, and to the phaslets.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Lizzie xx

I am really sorry for your loss, Mrs P. I used to read the forum and post a lot while you and Phasmid were regular contributors, and pop in much less now that you have moved on. Phasmid was always a constant source of good advice and humour, and as others have said he offered me good advice on education issues when I needed it (as did you). I felt I knew him, even though it was only a virtual relationship. I know he will be much missed in his real life, as in his on-line one.

I will be thinking of you and all the children over the days to come.

Emum

How incredibly sad. It must be such a shock for Mrs P and all the youngsters. My thoughts are with you all. Very sad and tragic.

Flora XXXXXXXXX

:tearful: im so so sorry Mrs P. Phasmid will be sadly missed. >:D<<'>

please take care. love to you and your boys >:D<<'>

shaz, steve & MyWorld

xxx