annie

**Sad news**

Mrs P and family sincere condolences, may Phasmids memory live on in the support he gave to many others.

Thinking of you

Clare x x x >:D<<'>

Words can't express my sadess at this tragic news. A real inspiration and the best of the kindest people in the world.

Goodbye Ken you will be sadly missed.

Thinking of you and your family at this sadest of times Mrs P.

My sincere condolences to you and your family Mrs P, on hearing this sad news. My thoughts are with you.

Eva

Such terribly sad news.

Ken was one of the greatest experts on the forum on education and education law, giving support and advice to many posters both on this forum and the other forums which were lucky enough to have him as a member. He will be so sorely missed by those of us having education problems .

My thoughts go to his family at this sad time. Ken will be missed so much by many xxx

Prayers sent, Hugs and love too, I cant really say anything to take away the pain that your all going throw with such a massive loss what can be said, I totally will be thinking about the boys, its going to be really difficult time, and when children are involved it breaks your heart, reading throw his posts I can relate to the total frustration that MR P has had to bare, and acknowledging his achievements it doesnt make sence, all I can think is spirit will shine and we can carry on the fight to get what our children deserve, and continuing the same fight he had and the courage he carried inside.

REST IN Peace Mr P.

JsMum and J.

So sad to hear the news about Phasmid. He was really helpful to me both here and on the TES forum over a number of years.

Thinking of you all, Mrs P and children, and saying a prayer for Ken.

xx Jomica xx

Phasmid-very nice member,one of the most recogniseable,big part of Krism/asd-forum.

So very shocked and saddened at hearing this very sad news...

my thoughts and prayers are with mrs P and the phaslets... >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

Brook >:D<<'> :tearful:

Edited by Brook

im so sorry for yr loss he will be missed sending u loads of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

lots of love donna and familyxxxxxxx

Reading through all these posts its quite evident just how much help Phas gave us all, me included.I remember a really difficult time when my son was suffering at school.I posted up my problems, hoping that phas would read it and know what to do.It did,nt take long for him to reply and an answer was posted up.He knew the procedure and what I should do and helped me through that dark time.Mrs P if you read this, I,m so sorry for your loss, you must be devastated.My thoughts and prayers are with you , your boys and friends and family >:D<<'> .I was having a nosy around the forum the other day and checked out the forums top posters of all time, Phasmid was up there in the top ten, he gave alot of help to us all goodnight god bless suzex.

Like a rainbow after showers special people brighten hours

Phasmid was the light that shone and helped me when all around me was dark and grey.When the worries and fears about my daughter were enveloping me and our family and we felt dispair.

His kind words and wisdom helped show us the path we needed to take.

I will never be able to thankyou and your family for sharing your knowledge, time and support during some dark times

Please accept my thanks and condolences at this sad time

Thank you all for your messages, they have been a special comfort to my boys and myself. If no one has any objections, I will be printing them out, for others to read of the special place he occupied in so many peoples hearts

the funeral will be

monday 3 march at 11am

at st andrews church

gt cornard

Sudbury,

CO10 0JE

to be followed by an internment at the woodland cemetery in sudbury

anyone who wishes to come are more than welcome, or they may wish to remember him in their own way. all we ask is that no black is worn on the day and when thinking of him

any flowers should be 'sun' coloured, to reflect the heart of gold my husband truly had and to be delivered to

Brown, Fenn & Parker

37, North St

Sudbury

Suffolk

CO10 1RD

this is whom is dealing with the arrangements

thanking you

condolences and this very sad time....noogsy

Reading all these posts, I can't help feeling how wonderful it must be to have touched so many peoples' lives. If all the people dotted around the country who have expressed sadness at Phasmid's passing were able to get to the funeral, it seems the crowds would be stretched out the door of the church. He must have been a wonderful man. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

I have been thinking that it would be nice of all of the posts here and that are being made else where about Phas could be put into some sort of condolence book. That way it will mean that his wife and children will have a lasting reminder that Phas did touch so many lives and helped so many people in a positive way.

His family must be truly proud of him.

Cat

very sorry for you and your boys, mrs P, it's a big shock, hope these messages show how well thought of Phas was, and give you all a little comfort. I remember how funny he was, and how he always put himself out when someone was having a crisis.

s

xxx

I remember phasmid very well and was so sorry to read this post. Mrs P. my thoughts are with you and your family. Ken was so knowledgable and helpful, and he will be sadly missed by myself and many others on this forum.

Debbie

This is the first time I have been on the forum for a while and I cannot believe this sad news.

He really was a wonderful, caring and intelligent man.

He was very supportive to me when I was going through a battle with schools, SENDIST etc.

My heart trully goes out to everyone, especially Mrs P and family.

I feel honored to have known this gentleman at all.

Dear Mrs P, words cannot express my sadness at your loss.

Phasmid was a fount of knowledge and I remember him well, offering such caring advice to us all.

My thoughts are with you and the little ones

A >:D<<'>

Mrs P, im so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences, phas helped me and others many times on the forum and he will be missed. so sorry.

xxxmelxxx

Mrs Phasmid and family,

I was thinking of you and the boys as I was strolling along the beach this morning watching the sunrise and I remembered the song we played at my cousins funeral. I just thought listening to them will comfort you. >:D<<'> Two songs I would like to share with you Mrs Phasmid >:D<<'>

I hope this brings sunshine into your hearts as it did for us. It was like my cousin was speaking to our hearts Amen

One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-gZOEt-Jlo

My neighbour also only young dedicated this song to her boys 7 and 10 when she lost her battle with cancer. :( I believe this really comforts her boys. People wore orange tee shirts, church filled with orange flowers and they released 100 orange balloons - this is their song.

Bangles - Eternal Flame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Squ2YcXp0

I hope these bring you love and peace in the days to come. My little gift to you - as I live in Aussie and unable to attend the funeral.

Love Fran / Hallyscomet :pray:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm not around here as much at the moment but when I heard about this I couldn't believe it. I was one of the many Phasmid helped on so many occasions, just typing this my eyes are flooding with tears, knowing how much he will be missed and how much he's changed people's lives with the support and advice he gave.

Mrs Phasmid, you and your family are in my thoughts

Edited by lil_me

I have just returned from a half term break and I am so very shocked to hear about Phasmid.

My deepest sympathy to Mrs Phasmid and family.

Loraine

We are all very saddened to hear of this very sad news.

We offer our sincere condolences for the loss of a very special supportive gentleman.

He will be sadly missed by us all.

God bless you all.

Our hearts and thoughts are with you at this very dad time.

We are here for you anytime Mrs P when your ready to chat.

Love from Di and family (Gwent - South Wales).

xxxx

So sad to hear this news.

Phasmid gave me some great advice when i was going through hard times. There are too few people in the world as kind and caring as he was.

My thoughts are with you and your family Mrs P >:D<<'> .

Loulou xx