annie

**Sad news**

Hi All,

Watch this thread:

Ken Phasmid's sister Susan from America has advised me she is registering so she can say hello and thankyou. Her User Name is 'dcsjdelp' she's lovely have been chatting with her over the past week. :(:)

She has been having problems with registration being a bit slow. Plus time zones.

Love Frangi xx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi

I am still having trouble getting on the other site so can you please post this message for me.

Thank you

Love Susan

Hi everyone

I am Ken, Phasmid's, sister.

I have been reading all of the messages that you have written about my brother and they have made me cry.

Thank you for all your kind words, they truly mean a lot.

Ken was a very special person who touched so many peoples lives.

I am Proud that he was my brother.

I know he will be missed but he lived a wonderful life.

Thank you

Susan

Hello Susan,

Deepest sympathies to you and family at this sad time.

Sorry you've had trouble getting on the forum: I'll see if we can speed up registration for you and then you can post your own messages here.

Kathryn

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your messages of condolences

It has been a great comfort to read this thread and has made us all feel very proud and humble that Phas was counted a friend by so many people

We have asked Lufty, after the funeral on Monday, to unpin this thread to allow it to fade into the ether and peoples memories and, if possible, to retire the name of Phasmid.

Ken was Phasmid, Phasmid was Ken. Two different names, but one open, honest, loving father,brother, son, best friend, soul mate and husband. You can truly be assured that what you always got was the real Ken, the same on any forum and at home. Ken was the same however and whenever you met him

Thank you to all who have emailed/pm'd or sent cards to us and to those whom I have managed to find the words to reply to, please know that those words came from my heart and were meant with all my soul. To those whom I havent, rest assured I will endevour to do so

To all of you that Ken and I were proud to call friends, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This will be my final post on this forum, so I wish you all well and safe journey upon where ever your future paths take you and yours

Always proud to be known as

Mrs Phasmid

and the phaslets

I am shocked and saddened :( Much love to all your family and loved ones Mrs Phasmid xxxxxxxx

I'm very sorry to hear of this :(. My thoughts are with you Mrs Phasmid and your children.

May such great memories bring you comfort at your time of loss.

With much respect and best wishes.

Clare x x x

Againe dont know what to say.............thoughts and prayers with you..................