pearl

He's out at a party!

:thumbs:

Its his colleagues 18th at a local pub, he went about half an hour ago reeking of Lynx in his new Gap sweater, clutching a card & a box of chocs. Lots of work colleagues for him to talk to. Mr p took him as he was worried about the car park being full, so he'll ring when he's had enough.

I hope his next placement on the apprenticeship is as good, they are such a nice bunch of people.

Hope he's having a good time, if he's still out.

L is also very happy about the smoking ban, smoky atmospheres used to affect her quite badly.

K x

Well Done to him!!!

I keep being invited to 18th birthdays, loads of my friends are turning 18 at the moment but I have wait until August! I keep turning it down though, one day........maybe!

He did :thumbs:

Came home high as a kite, having eaten hotpot with crust on & 2 slices garlic bread, & drunk a couple of J2Os. Lots of colleagues there so he was happy chatting all evening.

He brought home slices of birthday cake for us, too!

Awesome!

:)

fran that is my katies new word,she says everything is awesome!!

pearl so pleased jp enjoyed himself :thumbs:

So glad JP got home safe and sound and thoroughly enjoyed himself by the sound of things :thumbs: Thats wonderful news you must be so proud of him :thumbs:

You deserve a huuuuuge pat on the back too for doing such a wonderful job :notworthy:

Pearl!

That's ace! >:D<<'> He'll be doing the nekkid except for a balloon conga just like you before long! :lol:

Woooooo, JP! :clap:

Lisa xx

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't mention the nekkid conga, they think I'm respectable on here! :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't mention the nekkid conga, they think I'm respectable on here! :lol:

Hmmmmmm, I think I need to tell you something.............. ;)

.....erm, you know them pictures? :lol: