Frangipani

My Ex is engaged..

Now Frangi, are you doing this on purpose to make me go

AAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Boho :shame::shame::shame:

oh fran it looks like i was laughing at that :tearful: i was laughing at bid

i know what you mean about mixed emotions too :rolleyes:

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

im sorry but i may be in the minority here but ive had it with men-im 32 by the way -and i think they are all ########

i know i know -its just ive not met the right one -that line starts wearing thin after a while...lol

but yeah ive pretty much given up

i was seeing someone last year till sept when he finished with me with no reasons why{have to add he was a mummys boy and general good for nothing ...excuse me but thats the bottom line}

then i a week after he had on his profile on net that he was engaged to a 21 year old in america who hed never met.i think that about swung it for me along with the rest of them..........ive often wondered if theres any dating sites for parents of special needs children because ive now come to my expert conclusion only somebody whos in my position can truly understand.....and i cannot even begin to waste my time trying to educate another guy who has no clue whatso ever. :whistle::rolleyes:

xxx

so heres some hugs for you >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

RQ >:D<<'> >:D<<'> don't let one lemon ruin your life. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> You are welcome to pm me if you want to talk further.

Moderator's could you please delete this thread. It was a moment of initial shock that I posted this.

Finally, I am fine but will feel better once this topic is filed in the bin where it belongs.

Please! :pray:

Frangipani

It must feel a bit strange, but I hope hearing this news doesn't stop you from moving on and getting on with your life.

As other people have posted comments on the thread it wouldn't be fair to them to delete the whole thing. I'll close it so that no one else can post on it and it will then sink - hope that's a good enough compromise.

K x