Frangipani

The Hug Thread

Sending lots of hugs and happy songs to all.

Give and receive hug's here

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I don't always get around to give you a hug in your hour of need or missed your post. So if thats 'you' this one is just for you. :wub:>:D<<'>

You are never alone.

:) Fran

Send a positive hug here...... or a laugh or tears but lots of hug's to wash away the blues.

Edited by Frangipani

Just adding.

'Beating the blue's'

Make a happy list 'things to do that are therapeutic.

Mine is night walks and sunrise jog to pool and swim swim swim the blues away. Music therapy, sitting alone in church with my ipod praise and worship let the healing tears flow.. 'Fasting' makes me happy too. Or a great day out wearing joggers catching the ferry walking through botanical gardens having a cappucino ipod and listening to 'mentor messages max 20 min talks' and browsing the art gallery. Avoiding crowds wherever possible- must feel positive - inspiring music - tears may flow but easily camouflaged with sunnies.

Do a short course - pull out the cookbooks cook up a storm 'literally' food fight :devil: book a massage or pedicure - new cd's - set some new goals - step out of your comfort zone - do dance lessons. Just keep going.... get out get those joggers on.

I posted this song in my counting my blessings thread. My day out looks like this. 'Sunrises' my happy place 'swimming.

Hopefully this will help you remember 'your' happy place its within you- walking helps.

Have fun ...... help someone worse off...

Fran waffle over "I think" :unsure: or did I forget something - oh yes :D:party:

love Fran :)

great thread xxxx

in need of them hugs thank you............i think the other reason i was in tears last night over it all -is my dear mum is going into hospital on mon for a hip replacement -i will be going to look after her and my dad as much as i can over coming months..........shes my rock and im going miss not being able to talk to her about my son ...........i dont want to be stressing her out so ive decided not to talk about my boys anymore to her while shes going through this .........so am feeling a bit lost.... :tearful: they are both in there 70s and im worried for her so much.

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >

Hi RQ. >:D<<'>

I know a lady that had a hip replacement. She said the bruising after was the part that really took time to heal. Once she recovered she was thrilled to be able to exercise again - with no more pain.

Fran :)

Edited by Frangipani

*sends hugs to everyone who is in need of one right now* well virtual ones anyway. >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

:thumbs: awesome :D same to all >:D<<'> :)

Well, I just heard this happy song. Every time I hear it - it always makes me stop what I am doing and think of how much I love my kids. My daughter used to dance around in her seat in the car and give me this big cheezy grin while it often played in the car and she would point at me a hand flappy jiggle to it. :D:wub: she always make me laugh - I was always amazed at how many different faces they could pull between them - in sequence from shock :o to hysteria :lol:

I found a really cute cartoon to go with it as the original is borrrrrring. Better still listen to it with your eyes closed or gazing into the garden - it will make you feel happy.

Fxx :)

Edited by Frangipani

i need a hug:(

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

Do you need some :wine: as well?

I can't believe we don't have a chocolate icon, and a bubble bath icon.

We did have a chocolate icon once, but Hev ate it.

We did have a bubble-bath icon once, but Flozza drank it (she just saw bubbles and thought 'bubbly')

Thank gawd we still have the beer and curry icons - :cheers::eat:

and TFI FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - hi anita >:D<<'> :D

We did have a chocolate icon once, but Hev ate it.

we also had a smack in the mouth icon but i kept using it on baddad so he used his special moderator powers and deleted it :shame:

:banman: ............................this is the new official Baddad icon.............fondly known as Hairy Bill Oddie :wub: ............lovely isn,t he.

:banman: ............................this is the new official Baddad icon.............fondly known as Hairy Bill Oddie :wub: ............lovely isn,t he.

and the suze icon: :wacko: ' cos there can't be any other explanation! :lol:

Mel >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Smiley icon :partytime: and that's on a good day.....

Little monkey icon :robot:

:rolleyes:

( :banman: suze - bill oddie - hadn't noticed that before! pmsl! )

Hi >:D<<'>

I found this on youtube and it made me laugh. :whistle:

Sometimes life really sucks and can feel a bit like this video, but it's good when can find something to make you laugh.

I feel a bit like this at times ..... Doh!! :wallbash::crying::whistle:

>:D<<'> :robbie::lol:

all these hugs flying round puts a spring in my step ha ha,, if u need a little giggle av look on you tube,, type in "blaine in take this" sooooo funny i didnt know if i could post it on here so feelfree to take a look??? it is my little one a week after the bump on new years eve showin off with my niece!!! she filmed it and put it on the net,, my nephew is also in it they are mad lolxxx hope this can make u smile jo xx

all these hugs flying round puts a spring in my step ha ha,, if u need a little giggle av look on you tube,, type in "blaine in take this" sooooo funny i didnt know if i could post it on here so feelfree to take a look??? it is my little one a week after the bump on new years eve showin off with my niece!!! she filmed it and put it on the net,, my nephew is also in it they are mad lolxxx hope this can make u smile jo xx

Aww bless! I was chuckling so much. Thanks. :thumbs:

Thought I'd boost this one back up! Seems as though a lot of people are in need of a great big >:D<<'> !!!!

So Big >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to everyone who could do with one right now

Here is another good one. Its called >:D<<'> 'The Free Hugs Campaign' >:D<<'> :lol: with over 28 million views.

>:D<<'> :wub:

xx :)

>:D<<'> Fran, I loved that :clap: - maybe I should try it in my local high street (I'd probably get arrested :shame: )

>:D<<'> Fran, I loved that :clap: - maybe I should try it in my local high street (I'd probably get arrested :shame: )

Its just interesting reading some of the comments on this. Quite a lot of mixed reactions. I thought it was funny watching all the people quicken there pace to walk by if he got too close. :lol:

But it highlights how many people love hugs by the number of views and comments. Especially in this thread.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :thumbs:

xx