Frangipani

The Hug Thread

Not a hug.... But I leave you all with
:thumbs:

hi sg just showed this to my 5 yr old he loves it sooooooooooooo much i have had to watch it 20 time in a row he loved the funny baby in it and of course ed edd and eddy it has realy made our day and he nearly knows the words thanks very much i fear i may have to watch this another 1000 times but worth it to see him jigging about to it that was better than any hug

theresa xx >:D<<'> :thumbs::thumbs::notworthy:>:D<<'>

Just adding.

'Beating the blue's'

Make a happy list 'things to do that are therapeutic.

Mine is night walks and sunrise jog to pool and swim swim swim the blues away. Music therapy, sitting alone in church with my ipod praise and worship let the healing tears flow.. 'Fasting' makes me happy too. Or a great day out wearing joggers catching the ferry walking through botanical gardens having a cappucino ipod and listening to 'mentor messages max 20 min talks' and browsing the art gallery. Avoiding crowds wherever possible- must feel positive - inspiring music - tears may flow but easily camouflaged with sunnies.

Do a short course - pull out the cookbooks cook up a storm 'literally' food fight :devil: book a massage or pedicure - new cd's - set some new goals - step out of your comfort zone - do dance lessons. Just keep going.... get out get those joggers on.

I posted this song in my counting my blessings thread. My day out looks like this. 'Sunrises' my happy place 'swimming.

Hopefully this will help you remember 'your' happy place its within you- walking helps.

Have fun ...... help someone worse off...

Fran waffle over "I think" :unsure: or did I forget something - oh yes :D:party:

love Fran :)

Love this song Fran

So Australia wow.

Obviously no-one has needed a hug recently as I had to dig about in the dusty forum depths a little to find this thread, but if there are any hugs going spare, I could do with one please :tearful:

I had the extra 'straw' added today which proved to be too much to cope with and I cracked :( Can't stop crying :crying: , shivering and can't get warm and feeling just generally blurgh and sorry for myself :( (and then annoyed at myself for feeling sorry for myself... :wacko:)

awwwww. too much excitement on new years eve and new years day young lady :shame: A couple of days bed rest with a good book and you`ll be as right as rain :thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> > Enid

Mumble

>:D<<'>

You haven't caught a nasty bug after your night out, have you? Hope you feel better soon.

K x

"Not a hug.... But I leave you all with The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song "

thank you so much, SG, it made my morning turn to a happy one. Now I am off to shoe the kids! No, I mean show the kids because the first one sounds pretty awaful!

>:D<<'> times a zillion for the all of you and the Australians in Victoria. My sister is there and has had a lucky escape, she lives just a few miles from the border of the fire, one of the ones which is now under control. I could be writing a very different post here, we are very lucky. A hug back would be very welcome!

Kelly

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> Just thought I would come by and show some love >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> This thread has left me with a warm fuzzy feeling!! XOXO

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:robbie::robbie::robbie:

Hello

Going through some of my music and thought if you like the song above you may enjoy this one much more - the sound quality is pure perfection, with high quality sound to go with her voice - music to help you relax and unwind.

Mia

Obviously no-one has needed a hug recently as I had to dig about in the dusty forum depths a little to find this thread, but if there are any hugs going spare, I could do with one please :tearful:

I had the extra 'straw' added today which proved to be too much to cope with and I cracked :( Can't stop crying :crying: , shivering and can't get warm and feeling just generally blurgh and sorry for myself :( (and then annoyed at myself for feeling sorry for myself... :wacko:)

"Not a hug.... But I leave you all with The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song "

thank you so much, SG, it made my morning turn to a happy one. Now I am off to shoe the kids! No, I mean show the kids because the first one sounds pretty awaful!

>:D<<'> times a zillion for the all of you and the Australians in Victoria. My sister is there and has had a lucky escape, she lives just a few miles from the border of the fire, one of the ones which is now under control. I could be writing a very different post here, we are very lucky. A hug back would be very welcome!

Kelly

Hello, I am from Australia, only just saw this here. Well lets do a reverse here, you can have our summers for your winters, is that a deal. It is still winter here, but, I think our weather system needs to be changed because our spring sometimes starts in the middle of August, and some states in Australia don't actually have a spring. They just go from winter to summer. Is the weather there really strange at times too.

Has the European weather got hotter or colder there, than you can recall.

Where is everyone from??