Sign in to follow this  
pearl

Email alerts

Mine have stopped coming through, has anyone else had this problem? I've emailed admin but its still not happening.

I really miss my nice full inbox :tearful:

Mine have stopped coming through, has anyone else had this problem? I've emailed admin but its still not happening.

I really miss my nice full inbox :tearful:

Which threads did you have them for?

I had them on the 'introductions' thread, but as that's now closed, there are no more replies so I don't get any. Does that explain it? I still get them for PMs though.

Pure guesswork, but maybe the tick boxes got unchecked on the last board upgrade?

If they are checked, you could try unchecking them, logging out, logging back in again and reinstating them?

The other possible cause could be changes to your browser security settings or spam filters? Try sending each other messages and see if they get through, and if not check any 'spam box' you have to see if they're ending up there?

As I say, all guesses but could be worth a go(?)

:D

Which threads did you have them for?

I had them on the 'introductions' thread, but as that's now closed, there are no more replies so I don't get any. Does that explain it? I still get them for PMs though.

It was set up so I got alerts to any thread I contributed too, also pm's, now there is nuffink :tearful:

I still get them from my other forum.

Thanks BD - I will try all that tomo, would be asking for trouble to try it just before bedtime!

Hi Everyone

It appears to be a problem with anyone using a hotmail email address.

There is nothing we can do about this unfortunately but I suggest you try to make contact to hotmail to see if they can help but I would not hold your breathe :wallbash:

The alternative is to change your email address to a non hotmail address if you have an alternative until the problem is resolved.

Kind regards

Lufty

Hi everyone

Sorry I had not got around to updating this topic but this morning I gave up waiting for Hotmail to fix the problem so I have changed the email server that the forum uses which has fixed the problem.

Kind regards

Lufty