Flora

*URGENT ADVICE NEEDED8

Thank you everyone for your messages >:D<<'>

It was a very long and exhausting day. The hearing started at 10am and didn't finish until about 5.20pm!!! I had been up since 5.20am and thought I would collapse asleep last night but because everything was buzzing round my head I couldn't get to sleep last night and was awake until nearly 5 this morning!!!

We won't hear the outcome for 3 or 4 weeks because it ran on so late the panel didn't have time afterwards to make a decision so they are meeting up at a later date to do that, which means they are 'unlikely' to get the decision out within the 10 working days they usually aim for.

Flora XX

Flora,

I know how long you have been waiting for this and now you have to wait some more. I am not surprised you feel so exhausted.

Thinking of you

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

well done! >:D<<'>

sounds horrible and exhausting, but (herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnn) hopefully all worthwhile :thumbs:

If you do have the weekend 'off', down a large one for me! :cheers:

:D

flo >:D<<'> bet you are exhausted,,im pleased its out of the way for you >:D<<'> hope you get the result as soon as poss,take care love hev xxx

Aw flora, sorry this has been such a battle for you! I hope you get a result that helps- just remember, you're doing all you can and you've done it well.

Take care petal! >:D<<'>

Esther x

Well done Flora I hope you're managing to relax a bit this evening >:D<<'>

Hoping they won't keep you waiting too long,you've been through enough already..