Sign in to follow this  
gotti

Hi

Hi a little of topic but wanted to say hello as a new member who can't work out how to post in my own thread, what ever that is. LOL. Diane x

Hello gotti.

You posted your own thread (or topic) OK, but I thought it fitted better in the Meet and Greet section :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello gotti.

You posted your own thread (or topic) OK, but I thought it fitted better in the Meet and Greet section :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for that but I thought I was. LOL Still finding my round the forum

Diane x

Hi my name is Diane and I am the proud parent of a daughter, 12 years old with ASD. I am learning support assistant at my daughters, very large, mainstream secondary school in Manchester. I also have 2 other children, a son who is 10 and a daughter who is 19 and a step daughter who is 24.

We have lots of pets as this is my daughters "thing" We have 2 dogs, a cat, a rabbit, a gineapig and 2 fish.

Thanks for listening/reading

Diane xx

Hi Diane,

I merged the two introduction topics together - hope that's OK.

Welcome to the forum :) .

You'll soon get the hang of things, and please ask if you have any questions. :)

K x

Hello Diane and a very warm welcome to the forum, it won't be long before you get the hang of it, though I must say I have been here a year and struggle to do some of the fancy stuff like quotes and the like. I have a 12 yr old boy and like your daughter on another of your threads is none to keen on personal hygiene either !

>:D<<'> Clare x x x

>:D<<'>

A nice warm welcome Diane, and its nice to hear from you and that you have felt you can now post a little, it does get easier, I have found this place really great for support and meeting others here who understand, its very nice to meet you. :thumbs:

JsMum

Hi Diane, welcome to the forum. We have lots of pets too cause that is my thing!!! 6 cats, 6 guinea pigs, 6 african land snails, 2 mice, 1 hamster and a budgie!