kellyanne

oh my days!!!!

OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!

J is going on a school trip in about a week or so and I'm going with him. Well we've just gone and got all the things we need for it including sleeping bags. I've just tried the sleeping bags out and i've never ever seen myself in anything so ridiculous in all my life!! Now my bottom isn't the smallest bottom in the world but lying in that hideous sleeping bag you'd think it was the most gigantic bottom there ever was!! :o:tearful: If you think I look silly in my avvy you should see me in the bl**dy sleeping bag. DH said we could always take it back and change it but I don't see the point. This is definately got me thinking that the diet idea is looking even better by the minute!!

Rant over (just about) I'm gonna go sream now...............

KA :(

oh kelly anne post a piccie of you in the sleeping bag :lol: go on,you know you want to.......... :D

oh kelly anne post a piccie of you in the sleeping bag :lol: go on,you know you want to.......... :D

Dares ya!! :devil:

Boho :dance:

One of my SILs, who is very lovely but quite cuddley, once stayed with us and had to use a sleeping bag...sadly it kept unzipping as it couldn't withstand the strain!! :lol::lol:

Edited by bid

You take no notice of al these smug skinnys!

Are you camping outside?

It's them that wake up at 3am, whining about the cold, and us that are warm and snugglesome...

provided the bag zips up.

You take no notice of al these smug skinnys!

Are you camping outside?

It's them that wake up at 3am, whining about the cold, and us that are warm and snugglesome...

provided the bag zips up.

no we're sleeping inside but they don't provide any sheets or anything so they said it's sleeping bags

:lol::lol::lol:

If it's any consolation KellyAnne, I've not a hope in h*ll of fitting inside a sleeping bag either....plus, how can anyone sleep in a totally straight line :blink: I always have to have one leg bent at a right angle.

I always unzip mine and chuck the whole thing over me, and blow having a bottom bit :D

:lol::lol::lol:

If it's any consolation KellyAnne, I've not a hope in h*ll of fitting inside a sleeping bag either....plus, how can anyone sleep in a totally straight line :blink: I always have to have one leg bent at a right angle.

I always unzip mine and chuck the whole thing over me, and blow having a bottom bit :D

My feet always get hot and I have to have a fan on them at night, this sleeping bag doesn't open all the way round. :o It's one of those Diamond shaped ones. Don't know how I'm gonna manage, still it'll be fun trying I suppose :lol:

Cut two holes at the bottom, and stick both feet through :lol: I suppose, you could also cut arm holes out too...... but then you'd just have very long gilet :lol:

Sounds like a mighty fine idea...................goes off to find scissors :devil:

Edited by kellyanne

Just found out that the oher lads' mum that is coming on this trip has also brought the same sleeping bags as I have. Although she is a lot slimmer than myself so she won't look as half as ridiculous as I will :lol:

It's exactly a week today and I'm starting to worry about it, sleeping in the same room as J and his friend as his friends mum that I've just about had a 10 min convo with today :ph34r:

i can't wait till you get back to hear all about it, lucky you that you can zip up a single sleeping bag :clap:, once when we used to camp i rolled off the airbed in the middle of the night all the air shot to the other side and dh flew up in the air ending up in the dd's tent bedroom :lol::lol::lol::lol: enjoy your trip Toni

I'm not sure if they have a computer or not there (I am hoping that they do!!!! :pray: ) I'll be able to keep you informed along the way :lol: :lol: I'm kinda addicted to FB and need to check it atleast twice a day :shame::lol:

ok i'm now packing our suitcase and the dreaded sleeping bags :ph34r: ready for tomorrow

we're only going for 3 days so I'm not quite sure how much to pack I don't wnna take a really great bi one and the find ot we've taken too muchbut on the other hand I don't wanna take a relly small one and find out I have missed something. Oh well I'm sure I'll figure it all out

KA x x

Edited by kellyanne

whenever my ds has gone on camps and things he's hardly ever washed and changed and comes back with a rucksac of unworn clothes buried under the only set of clothes that he changed out of and that was only because they were normally soaking wet from a water activity. Have a great time and don't worry to much about clothes and things just enjoy the experience together. Toni