Flora

I'm literally speechless

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

The tribunal panel said that it would take a month to issue their decision.

less than one week after the hearing a large brown envelope is delivered.

We won :o:o:o

I'm completely numb. Thought I would be ecstatic, which deep down I am, but I have no emotion. I'm just utterly gob smacked and in shock.

Flora :o

Wow, that's amazing news!! What does it mean, what will happen now?? :o:thumbs::clap::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

~ Mel ~

It means that he now has a statement with extensive OT and SALT quantified as an educational need. He will be going to one of the Priory schools as a weekly border. I don't know the time scales I haven't read it all yet but I think it has to be implemented within 4 or 5 weeks (what my solicitor said but I wasn't really taking it in) so he will start at the priory school probably after the Easter Holidays.

I'm still in shock and numb. I don't feel anything.

I will post details of the actual hearing when I get back from the dentist. It was harrowing but amazing but I didn't want to describe it until the results came through.

Flora XX

It means that he now has a statement with extensive OT and SALT quantified as an educational need. He will be going to one of the Priory schools as a weekly border. I don't know the time scales I haven't read it all yet but I think it has to be implemented within 4 or 5 weeks (what my solicitor said but I wasn't really taking it in) so he will start at the priory school probably after the Easter Holidays.

I'm still in shock and numb. I don't feel anything.

I will post details of the actual hearing when I get back from the dentist. It was harrowing but amazing but I didn't want to describe it until the results came through.

Flora XX

Wowzer!! :o:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

~ Mel ~

Guest Lya of the Nox

:notworthy::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

well done, u prob still in shock and maybe a bit of an anti climax, after all the work you put in

you are soo ###### strong, wish i had you get up and go, mine has got up and gone

have a huge :wine:

well done

c xx

Aw hen I am so PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSED for you :notworthy::notworthy:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :thumbs::thumbs:

Well - Bl00dy - Done!

Now - you've won your battle for school, now you have to contend with the emoshunal battle - 'cos it's gonna hit home about that 'residential' aspect next :tearful:

You have to counter that with the knowledge of what this school and a 24hr curriculum can do for him: All the HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE positives of that :thumbs:

And he will be home evry weekend and you can hug him and pet him and love him and hold him and you can call him george and he will be your very own little bunny rabbit :thumbs::robbie:

And he will push you away saying 'Get off, Mum, I'm too big for that now - I stay away at school and everything!' :lol::lol:

Big hugs, clever clogs :clap:

BD >:D<<'>

Oh Flora - I'm speechless too. :tearful::tearful:

:clap::clap:

Very very well done you!!! :notworthy: You worked so hard for this. No wine in the house, so I'll have to toast you with my cup of tea! :rolleyes:

Look forward to hearing all the gory details of the hearing when you have the strength.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

Oh PS:

My 'proper' response is above, but i just noted what you called this thread and just wanted to add that i bet the kids are really enjoying the peace and quiet! :lol::devil:

Oh flozza................read all the posts........... :tearful: ..and they set me off :rolleyes: ................I know what a battle this has been good lord you,ve had to fight for this :ninja: ...............but now your boy can get the help that every child deserves, I,m so pleased for you all, get some relaxation in for yourself....have a good massage it may help release the tension(it works for me I find the day after a massage my emotions are everywhere and then I feel better....cranial osteopathy is good for this also).........I,m waffling now but this news has made my day I can tell you, Well done flozza :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: ! :notworthy:

Flora, A huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the details when you are ready........... as you know we are also just awaiting tribunal proceedings in readiness to attempt a priory school......................

Can you PM me and let me know which school you are into? <wondering if it is the same we have applied to>

A huge congratualtions again

Anne x

oooooh thank you all for such lovely messages :crying:>:D<<'>

It's so lovely to be able to come on here and share such good news. There are people here who have knowingly or unknowlingly supported and encouraged me, and some that have given me priceless advice. Kathryn, Suze, bid, baddad and annie have supported me in different ways since this battle began which was really nearly 3 years ago. For lots of different reasons their advice, support or shared experience have helped me get through this and inspired me to keep going. Lots of other people have helped too some knowingly some unknowling;helen, stressedmum, jsmum. If I've missed anyone out who helped me keep going then I'm really sorry but my head is a bit of a whirl.

Probably the prize for the most pertinent (in this case) bit of advice that got through my thick skull was from baddad. Last June baddad posted in a thread to me telling me to put EVERYTHING in writing and not to agree to or discuss anything over the phone. It was advice that had probably been given before but for various reasons this time it sunk in and that's exactly what I did (and became extremely annoying to my LEA as a result), BUT it meant when the lies started creeping out as things hotted up I was able to prove it all with documented evidence that what had been said HAD been said or that something else HADN'T been said. Anyone else taking on their LEA this is obvious but absolutely vital even if it is painstaking.

anway, speech over but without this forum and all the excellent knowledge, information and support I don't think this could have been achieved.

I'm now going to open a bottle of wine then I'm popping out to the local where there's a large bottle of champagne on ice

Flozza XXXXXXX

ps... baddad you cheeky bOOger :lol: Just saw your little addition after your first post. I'll have you know that i) my children love to hear my wittering dulcet tones and ii) My speechlessness lasted until I came out of the dentists and started talking to myself in the car on the way home!!! :lol: A congratulatory monlogue of such insane content that it's just aswell I WAS only talking to myself :lol:

Flozza :bounce::bounce:

YES!!!!!!

Flo - You did it! Go Flo!!
Very, very well done, so proud of you - i know how long you have fought for this, and the frustration you've been through. Your a GREAT inspiration for me to carry on fighting for my little 'un - >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I have the biggest grin! :D:clap::thumbs::notworthy::D:dance:

Thank you smiley,

I'm sorry hun, but I forgot to put your name in 'thank you for my oscar' speech... you have been very supportive.

You keep going for your littlun.... you WILL get there >:D<<'>

-----------

regarding the advice from baddad.... the phrase he actually used was 'pen good, phone bad' or something similar.... Very tarzanesque but it worked for me!!!! I'm certain they used to cringe whenever one of my numerous 'special delivery' envelopes were plonked onto their desks!!!

Flo'

:D>:D<<'>

'pen good - phone bad'...............'pen good - phone bad'................'pen good - phone bad'

Finally - my phone phobia is put to good use, lol! :lol:

>:D<<'>

:D>:D<<'>

'pen good - phone bad'...............'pen good - phone bad'................'pen good - phone bad'

Finally - my phone phobia is put to good use, lol! :lol:

>:D<<'>

:lol: 'pen good, phone bad, me baddad you goodmum, me big head you dumb head ' :lol:

It worked though :dance:

sorry about the poor attempt at humour.... I'm nearly finished a bottle of W***rose cava!!!!! Yummy..... now I'm off to straighten my hair, put some war paint on and head for the pub B)

Florriebunda XXXX

I'm nearly finished a bottle of W***rose cava!!!!! Yummy..... now I'm off to straighten my hair, put some war paint on and head for the pub B)

Florriebunda XXXX

Blimey! A bottle of cava BEFORE you hit the pub???!!

Getting all 'tarzanesque'(? :wacko: ) again:

Firewater Good/Headache Bad

Firewater Good/Headache Bad......

Have fun :)

Anyone else worried about a cava filled, sozzled flo plus hair straighteners.............? :unsure:

:partytime::D

Should be comfortably numb by now, she wouldn't feel the burning :clap::clap::dance::lol:

Blimey Flora I panicked when I read the title but was soooooooooooooo pleased to hear it was Good News :notworthy: I am absolutely delighted to read this and I hope you have a wonderful evening celebrating your hard won victory >:D<<'>

Two legs good... legless bad....

:cheers::cheers:

Hope you're having a good evening - we'll whisper very quietly in the morning...

K x :)

Gosh this have given me a really happy feeling, aswell as Hevs happy steve update , isn,t it great when someone has something really brill happen for once :thumbs: ............sorry guys but I feel a batcave moment coming on....feel free to join me...........I too am sat next to a lovely glass of wine :wine:

.....................just a word ..............big mistake giving messeur Bads ANY............CREDIT for your tribunal win... :whistle: ..lord knows how Ben copes with him and his ego :wub::wub:

:thumbs::jester::thumbs::jester::thumbs:

Congratulations on your victory. I hope you have a great night, and no hangover tomorrow!!!!!

D

Fab news Flora, so very pleased for you guys, its marvellous to hear great news like that!

Will watch out for posts after Easter to hear how its going!

Well done- you remember and feel proud, cuz these things don't happen without a determination, love and a little bit of ######-indedness! ;)

Esther x

PS How's your head today? :lol: