mys

Buy strattera

I live in belgium and I have a son 20 years old ho needs strattera

here in belgium it costs 93.30? for 28 x 60 mg

he needs 90 mg a day

I would like to know the price in England and if I can go to a chemist with a belgium prescription ?

thanks

No, you cannot use a foreign prescription. You would need a prescription issued by a doctor here. Even if you are a British national, you are not entitled to NHS care if you do not live here. It would be a very expensive process and your son would need to travel to the UK in person.

It's unlikely anyone can advise you, since we do not buy medications in the same way. Prescription charges are subsidised and we pay a flat rate.

You might be able to find an online supplier. Perhaps your doctor can recommend one. If you cannot afford this medication, you should be honest with your doctor. He may have other suggestions.

No, you cannot use a foreign prescription. You would need a prescription issued by a doctor here. Even if you are a British national, you are not entitled to NHS care if you do not live here. It would be a very expensive process and your son would need to travel to the UK in person.

It's unlikely anyone can advise you, since we do not buy medications in the same way. Prescription charges are subsidised and we pay a flat rate.

You might be able to find an online supplier. Perhaps your doctor can recommend one. If you cannot afford this medication, you should be honest with your doctor. He may have other suggestions.

thank you for the explication

I will continue to buy it here