Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

oh im feeling so ill

oh im feeling so ill

ive had this for 3 weeks now and had a course of antibiotics-my son has it too but he seems to be alot better-i went back drs yesterday and they wouldnt give me nowt.

terrible cough and aching-i cant rest in bed really as ive had my son off school.

we are all under terrible stress

my mum who went in to have hip replacment 2 weeks ago is not well at all.

shes had severe trots for ages and now is going off her food...........we are all panicing about that c diff

they have tested her poo once and said results are ok-but me and my sister have read really you should be tested up to 3 times even if first one is negative..............she told them this -and they replied you dont belive everything you read on the net :tearful:

im trying to look after my dad and my boys and things feel like they are falling apart.

i cant sleep at night with worrying-we have watched them in the hospital and they dont wash there hands upon entering ward and leaving :unsure: .

we had been taking live yougart in and those yakults to try and help...........

the longer she has it -the longer she cant get moving on crutches-.

im going be having urgent appointment soon with mht-to change my meds-so hopefully that will help-been feel not right for few weeks now-

we have been persribed melatoninfor my son-which is helping -now im not having to spend hours at night trying to get him in bed or keep getting up.-we go back in a month-and may get something else for aggresion in day.

my son has been wild thses past few weeks-im covered in bruises and scratchs-

is there any tonic i can take to try and help me out-or anything you take thats helped ...........am trying to eat best i can -but feel really run down :tearful:

just thought id vent my feelings-not got many folk to talk too at mo -as everyones in turmoil.

rq xxx >:D<<'>

we are all under terrible stress

my mum who went in to have hip replacment 2 weeks ago is not well at all.

shes had severe trots for ages and now is going off her food...........we are all panicing about that c diff

they have tested her poo once and said results are ok-but me and my sister have read really you should be tested up to 3 times even if first one is negative..............she told them this -and they replied you dont belive everything you read on the net

You are meant to test 3 times I used to work in a hospice and my nursey friend has said this to me before

KA