bid

Facebook

I've had a 'friends request' from someone I don't know or recognise, but their profile indicates a strong connection with autism.

If it's one of you guys, please can you let me know as that's fine...I just don't want to link up with a complete stranger! :ph34r:

Boho :dance:

I get them from time to time. Some people just seem to "troll" Facebook looking for people who might want to be their Facebook friend, but never make any effort to get to know you. If you are a member of any groups, they may have found you through there.

Not me either, Bid. :unsure:

So that eliminates 4 of us. That narrows it down considerably - only another 2832 members to ask... :lol:

K x

Not me either! I deleted my facebook account as I got so fed up with their blooming application requests - drove me nuts! I do have Bebo though LOL

Lynne x

I have a feeling this could take you some time Bid! :lol: Is there an option to message them and say "who are you"? Maybe if you're curious, accept their request, and then remove them if you don't want them? I guess it depends if you're going for the large collection of 'friends' which seems the norm, or the small select type group that I've gone for :lol:

Maybe it's someone else who is clinically well-dressed? :P

I'm guessing they are on one of the same groups as you. I've as yet had no friends requests from my Jaffa Cake Appreciation Group :lol:

I've had a few like that in the past. My facebook account you'd recognise though. Not to mention I haven't been on it for quite a while. It does have a picture of me on it though for anyone who wonders what this uns ugly mug looks like. :D

I've had a few like that in the past. My facebook account you'd recognise though. Not to mention I haven't been on it for quite a while. It does have a picture of me on it though for anyone who wonders what this uns ugly mug looks like. :D

I asked you to be my friend, but no reply!! :crying:;)

Well, you know tis not I.

I get prodded and poked on Facebook :unsure: ........dunno what that's all about :unsure: ....what are you supposed to do, slap em back? :unsure: All a tad violent for me, can't you just say hello, fancy a nice cup of tea and a chat, with maybe a nice piece of cake, here, sit down in one of my nice comfy sofas? :lol:

Someone threw a cow at me once :tearful:

They threw a WHAT? :lol:

Wasn't me, Bid, I've only ever had a myspace account which languished untouched for 6 months, till they e-mailed me to say it had been deactivated. Felt I shudda emailed em back, saying it was never that active anyway!

Can't be bothered with all that palaver-the number of total strangers who only want you to be their 'friend' so they can calim to have more than their mates! :wacko:

Bleurgh!! :D

Esther x

I asked you to be my friend, but no reply!! :crying:;)

I'll remember to logon tonight and okay you. It has been quite a while since I last logged on. It's no slight to you I promise. Just not been on PC much at all for a while. Felt fit to collapse each night when I get in of late but I'm enjoying myself again. Which is probably why I end up fit to drop. This school does seem to suite me though. Will make sure I get fit again too. Absolutally boiling (feeling very hot) at the moment as played football at lunchtime and was out most of the morning too. Getting way off topic here though. Don't worry will add you soon.

(Can't do it here as Facebook is blocked on the school computers.)

Wasn't me either!!

I've also had a couple of random people wanting to be my friend. I only went on it cos I wanted to race my sister's fluffpet - then I got bombarded with all types of things! So now I've left a message saying I'm looking after my real pets and flowers and only take a quick look once a week!!

I've had a 'friends request' from someone I don't know or recognise, but their profile indicates a strong connection with autism.

If it's one of you guys, please can you let me know as that's fine...I just don't want to link up with a complete stranger! :ph34r:

Hi Bid, I have had, I think, the very same request, well it has a link connected to autism, I took it as a marketing thing, because I think the person in question is trying to flog stuff. I just ignored the request, sorry if its any of you guys, but I don't think it is coz i am sure you'd have asked first.

Clare x x x

It wasnt me!!

People keep sending me stupid applications and i get random woman in my town sending me rude applications requests too rude to write here!!!

I dont really get facebook so dont take it seriously and managed to upset an aquaintance by setting them on fire :lol: I think on facebook ive set about 50 people on fire now!! Shame someone took it personally.

Sheep?? Cows?? Poking, prodding and flagrating people??

:huh:

Thats it, I need to have a look at this facebook malarkey, sounds quite fun to me!!! :D

Esther x

dont think it was me.you will know if it is though as i have a pic of my new corset piercing on it

your corset piercing looks painful.......

OMG.... what's a corset piercing :o

There are definitely some times when ignorance is bliss. I looked this up last time it was mentioned just out of interest. I'm more than happy for anyone to do whatever they feel like to their own bodies in the piercing etc. line, but I'm a right wimp -ouch!!!! :lol:

I wish I hadn't now .....................

I did warn you :shame: There I was trying all my 'people skills' and being a kind thoughtful, look out for the feelings of others person, and it still failed. I'm going back to being Mumble! :lol: :lol: :P

I'm just guessing, but do they call it a 'corset piercing' because of the pain involved?

Does it hurt?

Of Corset does - what a ****** stupid question!

:D

So i caved to the pressure and googled..........

OUCH anita!!!! :sick:

I cry for days if i stub my toe! Tis the reason i can't bring myself to get a ickly teeny tiny tat.. :rolleyes:

I've only even been given nice hugs, or cake, or flowers on FB..... I want someone to throw a sheep at me now!

*that'l be one of those things you never thought you'd say.........* :lol:

Not TuX either...not a member of face book,although jaffa cake appreciater yes,they do not put enough of them in a box.

You have been poked! :lol:

LOL i poked you back!!

I did try to set you on fire but the page was not found :rolleyes:

Who writes some of those daft applications??

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie:

I want someone to throw a sheep at me now!

I threw a real sheep at my sister about a year ago - she wasn't impressed :whistle: I'll throw at sheep at you :) ... when I find you :)

Who writes some of those daft applications??

Students. Some people would say we have a little too much free time. :whistle:

So i caved to the pressure and googled..........

OUCH anita!!!! :sick:

I cry for days if i stub my toe! Tis the reason i can't bring myself to get a ickly teeny tiny tat.. :rolleyes:

I've only even been given nice hugs, or cake, or flowers on FB..... I want someone to throw a sheep at me now!

*that'l be one of those things you never thought you'd say.........* :lol:

Ask, and you shall receive :lol: It was a heavy lil beggar too :rolleyes:

I think we discussed corset piercing on the positive thread once, might of been when you'd just had it done Anita........they'd need a blooming crossbow to pierce my corset :lol:

Not TuX either...not a member of face book,although jaffa cake appreciater yes,they do not put enough of them in a box.

*nods* agreed, TuX. And I wish they would do a jaffa cake easter egg too :eat:

*nods* agreed, TuX. And I wish they would do a jaffa cake easter egg too :eat:

I had a bet going with myself to see how long it would take you to turn up, Pearl, at the mention of Jaffa Cakes :lol: I won!!! :lol::P

I threw a real sheep at my sister about a year ago - she wasn't impressed :whistle: I'll throw at sheep at you :) ... when I find you :)

Yay! - I'm off to PM ya................ :thumbs:

Ask, and you shall receive :lol: It was a heavy lil beggar too :rolleyes:

:clap:

I had a bet going with myself to see how long it would take you to turn up, Pearl, at the mention of Jaffa Cakes :lol: I won!!! :lol::P

tis my jaffa cake radar, never lets me down :P