baddad

The lord giveth, and the lord....

taketh away :(

I can't find my favourite kitchen knife ANYWHERE... it's a really whippy little number with a teak handle wot's perfect for slicing tomatoes and onions and garlic and stuff... i nicked it from my mum's kitchen drawer over 25 years ago and it's been with me ever since :tearful:

THEN - My favourite pepper mill has broken tonight too :crying: It's my biggest one (fnar fnar) and it didn't so much grind the peppercorns as coarsely chop them - perfect for peppered steaks and stuff and i didn't need to get the porter and mestle morsal and pitta mortar and pestle dirty......

BUT -

Harry Hill was on tonight (Chippy Chip-Chips!) which nearly put the world to rights again and then I spotted a new advert which uses 'Blister In The Sun' as it's background music which finished the job!

So all is good at Chez Badders once again, thanks to Mister Hill and some nameless ad agency research spod :)

OH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

And for those who don't know 'blister'...

(and it's on the soundtrack to 'Grosse Point Blank' which is a brill film too :thumbs: )

:wacko:

love TV burp............all the kids love it which makes a change for them sitting in different rooms in the house ,one watching cartoon network, one watching hannah montanna, and one watching discoverey channel :rolleyes:

............hope you find your knife...you did,nt accidentally chuck it the bin did you, .........the last time you chopped something up and chucked out the scraps.