Clare63

Today my son is a

Today is Connor's birthday :balloon: and he is 13 years old, my goodness how the years have flown.

Been a strange day both of us have been in tears as he has trouble coping with the change in routine. There are still presents not unwrapped and we finally managed to get out to dinner at his favourite restaurant, albeit much later than planned and in flip flops :rolleyes: , but he managed to relax and we had a nice time, the day ending so much better than it started :D .

Clare x x x

:notworthy::jester: Happy Birthday wow a Teenager, I think I will faint when J reaches a teenager. hope your adolesent years are full of fun and that things begin to get better with having a fab mum as you do, I know you will be just fine, have a great day, luvs JsMum

JsMum

Happy birthday to Connor and hope he enjoyed his presents in the end. I remember crying on my 13th birthday, the thought of being a teenager terrified me ............. come to think of it, I remember crying on my 20th birthday as well because I wasn't a teenager anymore! :wacko::lol:

~ Mel ~

Hi Clare

Happy Birthday to Connor (for yesterday). It's a huge one the first teenage birthday - more for you than for him!!!

Speak soon

Stella xx :bday::bday::cheers::party::party::pepsi::wine: (sorry, went a bit overboard with the 'other people'!!!!)

Awwww thanks Guys..........think he's turned in "Kevin" over night :o

Presents still not unwrapped, but had a great time bowling with friends today, didn't wear flip flops but his trainers, but won't wear bowling shoes, coz he said they were too hot and sweaty (was with him on this one :sick: ) but we got away with it.

Clare x x x