kernow

Where do you all come from?

Hi, this is of no importance at all but was just wondering where everyone comes from. Iam in the St,austell area in Cornwall, very peaceful here and we have the new A30 so the traffic has dropped considerably which is a bonus.

:D

Where do i come from?

Weeeell, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much...........

What?? Ohhh! :shame:;)

I'm one of the North Hampshire Rabble. :D

Born in Berlin.

Raised all over the blooming place, numerous counties and countries, never spending more than a few years in each.

Now living Oop North in the North East.

I love St Austell....spent a while living in Padstow :D

Edited by Bagpuss

Hi, this is of no importance at all but was just wondering where everyone comes from. Iam in the St,austell area in Cornwall, very peaceful here and we have the new A30 so the traffic has dropped considerably which is a bonus.

:D

london

Harmony

Hi

Born in Birmingham, moved to Billingshurst, West Sussex when I was 6 and progressed (if thats the right word!!?) to Woking, Surrey. But have lots of family in Plympton, Devon and going there on Thursday with OJ for a few days of rest and relaxation!!! Can't wait!!

Stella xx

I was born in Great Yarmouth, but then moved to Havant, then Hayling Island, then southbourne, then finally portsmouth before joining navy. then ive lived all over and currently at Plymouth.

Hi all, Worthing West Sussex, born & bred. Unfortunately it means West Sussex LEA and according to IPSEA one of the worst!!!! Oh well its lovely by the sea!!!

Newton Hall, Durham City, County Durham. Not giving any more than that on here though.

Durham is a lovely city if you haven't been you "should come at once, borrow my car" (to quote a well known author, presently our chancellor at the Uni I believe).

I doubt I'd ever move south people rush around too much. Unless I'm talking way south but Kenya was a bit hot for my liking but the people were lovely. :)

I don't feel like I come from anywhere, but do feel like I've found home finally. Dad comes from London and moved to Kent in his teens. He met Mum in Norfolk and I was born in Cambridgeshire. I then moved to Abingdon, then Odiham, then Norfolk for a bit, then 2 places in Germany, back to Abingdon, off to South Wales, then Stanmore, followed by High Wycombe, Peterhead, then Norwich, then here - 5 miles east of Alnwick, on the Northumbrian coast. If I have my way, I'll never leave here.

There are quite a few of us in the North East. If you're interested we occasionally organise meets for people in the area too. Tend to be in Newcastle but anyone is welcome to come. Not got one planned at the moment (most of us are thinking about the London meet) but let us know if you're interested. We tend to post in Off Topic when we do organise something. The lot I've met from up here are all lovely. >:D<<'> :thumbs: