Sign in to follow this  
LizC

feeling down

Hi haven't been on much and that is cause am feeling very down and depressed. still got this inner ear infection (labrynthitis) and today the dr said it could even be menieres syndrome. feeling really scared as i can't bare to have a future of wierd 'swimmyness'. got alot to deal with at the moment. with the house sale and everything. so stressful!

Oh you poor thing, my friend has the same thing, it must be horrid feeling dizzy all the time, and you have 3 kids to cope with, sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh Liz, I'm so sorry that things arn't picking up :(

If you fancy a chat/cuppa/shoulder/choccy/muffins/alcohol, let me know.

I'm always here to listen and help in anyway I can.

Are you going tomorrow?

Take care hunni >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi everyone. sorry haven't been on in ages. still not good. am back at the drs on monday. have had this for 2mths now. just feels like I am on a boat, the floor feels like it is going up and down. just wish it would go away! It has been the holidays here and so this week the kids have been up at the nanas and I went to stay with my parents for a few days. for those that have had it before, how did you feel? and how long did you have it for? It just feels like it is never going to go away and I feel very depressed and anxious with it. really hard trying to deal with the kids. Oh and also I have tinnitus as well which is really sending me mad (high pitched ringing in ears and head) thanks for listening to my moans but really need to talk about it. :tearful: